Sup b. so i broke my monitor (like 2 years old now) and it's super expensive

sup b. so i broke my monitor (like 2 years old now) and it's super expensive.

can i buy it new off Amazon, return the old broken one and keep the new one without getting caught?

it's a $600 monitor, so what kind of things do I need to know to pull this off correctly?

pic related

Attached: IMG_20191017_205014.jpg (1296x1728, 227K)

pretty sure they have serial numbers for that kinda thing. your screwed sell it on ebay maybe

Buy it on Amazon and say the new one arrived like this, with photo as proof. Accept refund have both.

Fucking amateurs.

Beat the box up a bit too

He'll have to send it back. I received a broken monitor and they wouldn't send me the new one until they received confirmation my old one shipped.

Nigger

Just go to a pawn shop and buy a damn monitor, they got piles of them for $50

sHH, Met tHe MJtteR ɴJGGeR ғᴀMM ғoR tHe meme

Just look up the part number for the panel itself and buy that online. Usually only like $150-200, and a little bit of elbow grease.

swap serial. the end

your mama smells like Cheetos

It's not even elbow grease dude. I replace screens on phones, Wii-U tablets, laptops, ect. All you do unscrew the bezel, take out the screws holding the panel in and unplug it. With most shit I take pics before I take apart too. You don't wanna put it back together with missing screws.

what is fraud?

What is permanent record.

Absolutely.
And as an added bonus
you'll get free food and housing while you go on vacation in prison for fraud.

go blow a horse

This, they will put you in Amazon jail.

yo mama so fat the world is up her ass

If it’s a gsync or freesinc monitor (which at that price it’s gonna be) your gonna have to make sure you get a model with your module in it. Easiest way to get caught, also make sure there aren’t any internal serial numbers...basically ask somewhere that isn’t fucking Sup Forums

dude whats expensive even?

asus what couple hundo?

messily price for someone that actually into the pc game. look to it as dummy tax

I've had computers in my name now for almost 25yrs, guess how many monitors ever turned out that way....dummy

is Sup Forums just crawling with bots these days? wtf are these replies

No shit.

nailing those 000's