Hi Sup Forums, I recently bought 3 1g joints (Cucknada, so it's legal)

Hi Sup Forums, I recently bought 3 1g joints (Cucknada, so it's legal)

What should I expect? I've done edibles a few times and it was fucking insane, I'm hoping this'll be similar but for cheaper

Also, any tips for someone who's never smoked a joint in their life?

Attached: Joints.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-EOvWIGKxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoking will hit you significantly faster than edibles. Pace yourself, don't plan on smoking the entire thing.

Yeah edibles take me anywhere from 2 to 6 hours to hit, that's why I bought prerolls this time. Don't smoke the whole thing though? I thought 1g wasn't a lot, but again, I'm a newfag to this.

after u smoke it, u make nice long poopies

Attached: 1569935896255.jpg (750x726, 67K)

Take it rectally

If you have never smoked even cigarette before: Breath and smoke properly, don't mouthwash it.
If you don't feel anything after a few huff, wait; it takes a few minutes sometimes to kick in.
I started with joints and I didn't know you were supposed to share those things so I constantly and consistently got a pretty good high.
It's different for different people do just remember you aren't gonna die, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you physically *can't*, I'm saying be prepared to not smoke it all at once. Pace yourself. If you smoke it like a cigarette (in terms of speed), you're going to wind up fried in record time. Some folks get anxious and paranoid when they end up doing that.

I was told I'm supposed to breath it in my mouth like a cigar and then take a breath through my mouth to force it in by my friend. That accurate?

And wew lad I know about feeling like I'm gonna die, I took double the dosage I was supposed to when I first did an edible and dissociated kek

Your friend is a fucking idiot.

Think of smoking like breathing through a straw. Inhale, remove the blunt/joint from your mouth, exhale.

It'll be a really nice high, especially if it's your first time smoking the plant. Enjoy the doob, take in nice deep breaths with your lungs and if you cough, please do no not be scared to cough. Coughing gets you higher (although not 100% sure on that, hopefully a retard will help me clear this up). Cheers man, I miss smoking

Also I'm gonna be alone, only time I've been high previously was with friends. What's some fun shit to do?

If you're a Tyler fan or just wanna watch some funny shit, watch this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-EOvWIGKxU

Enjoy your favorite cartoons and be prepared for the munchies.

Thanks user!

It doesn't get you higher, it's an old smoker's legend. You absorb X amount of THC per hit. Whether or not you cough after the fact doesn't change that. The phenomenon you're describing is simply because coughing forces you to breathe more, which oxygenates your blood faster. It could expedite the introduction of THC in your system, but a medfag would have to confirm that. I'm just a guy who has smoked more than half my life.

editables are way different. they are more like psychedelic almost like taking a low amount of mushrooms.

smoking depends on what type you have some might make you instantly tired when others might make you instantly schizo

Attached: sa.png (499x352, 169K)

It's a much more enjoyable high than edibles. If you inhale correctly you're only going to need like one or two hits if you're this early on in marijuana use. Don't smoke too much or it will be uncomfortable.

Fag it will probably suck ass if edibles worked for you. Fuck you. Light it up and blow on it and make sure its one big even burn at the start so it doesn't run. These are dubs of truth.

I had a feeling it's bullshit, and I'm not a cougher, but when I had to cough I would because that shit would relieve me lungs.

Also OP, invest in a bong. Bong highs >>>

Dubs of truth. There is nothing like a good bong hit.

Bong with ice cold water and an ice catcher... Premium bud... Heaven.

Yeah, if you just inhale and just exhale, that's "washing the mouth" or whatever you wanna call it.
If you inhale, and then inhale some air, it make sure you don't have a mouthful of the good stuff and just spit it out like some dumb whore

It won't fuck you up as much as an edible but considering you don't smoke often you'll get really high. I would say smoke the first one and see how you feel first. If you're fine smoke the second, then the third. Have fun user.

If you've already had too much weed in the past, it makes it easier to deal with future issues so don't be too worried about freaking out.

You're not going to smoke that whole joint yet, either invite a few friends or be prepared to waste a lot of weed putting it out several times.

Erowid is your friend. Pic related

Attached: duration_chart_cannabis.gif (368x160, 5K)

I like the psychedelic high. Do I just need to smoke more for that?

So much fags here, take it from a stoner.
Thc in the smoke gets absorbed by the lungs in 0.1s so dont "hold it in", thats just more unhealthy for no extra effect. After you inhale from the joint, inhale a zip of air after(will push the last weed smoke in your mouth/throat down ur lungs) then directly exhale.

Attached: 191016_225225_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1628, 395K)

Nah. Refer to the chart and site the other user posted. Smoking it adjusts the onset, peak, and duration. The way it "feels" is subjective, but for what you consider "psychedelic" could be much more intense by smoking it, as it would hit you faster and harder.

This yeah, this guy is also high

Coughing doesn't get you higher. It just shows that you don't know what the fuck you're doing. You can take two small hits, or one humongus hit and cough like a retard. Watch any one of a thousand youtube videos of people smoking weed, and you'll notice the champs just take a hit and keep on talking. Only rookies hit it like a spazz.

if you do it alone, it's hard (at least for me) to finish a whole joint, i have sensitive lungs though, so joints are usually to harsh a smoke for me.

no you need more eatables for that kind of high

god damn it, if that's true, i really hate my group of freinds for always insisting on us "zeroing" the smoke.

good ol jerk collage

I didn't think all the THC could come in contact with enough surface area of the lungs that quickly. I know it's almost instantaneously absorbed into the bloodstream but I didn't think ALL of it did.

Is this based on a study or your own experiments/findings?

Yeah, don't do that. Its stupid and the League of Elders will laugh at you.

It doesn't matter. You want to expel the smoke as soon as you have inhaled it. Look at what it does to the inside of a pipe. The difference of holding it is so minimal that it is completely pointless.

question:

how about making extract out of the weed? like butan, ice-bubble or heat iron. no need to smoke so much of the green (chlorophyll)

um if its your first time then dont make the rookie mistake of smoking the whole joint in 10 minutes then being too high. Take a few puffs, wait 10 mins for it to hit you, then take more if you need it.
Being too high will trap you inside your brain for 3 hours (not fun).
Btw I did that my first time then it hit all at once 15 min later and then for 3 hours i puked 19 times.

The lungs can transfer gas in very small quantities at the nanosecond level. It occurs almost instantly. According to some sources, 95% of all possible THC is absorbed near instantly upon inhale.

If you hold in your toke, you may feel it hits you stronger, but what is really going on is you are depriving oxygen content to your brain, making you feel a little lightheaded. If you add carbon monoxide and toxins from combustion to the mix, this lightheadedness is intensified

Attached: 191016_224921_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1628, 311K)

Elder here, and I approve this message. It's a sure-fire way to give yourself a smoker's cough over time. I'm fairly certain that started as a thing among people that have to one-up one another and prove who's the bigger pothead.

There's no reason to hold your hits - you don't absorb any more THC after like .2 seconds in your lungs.

I work in the legal cannabis industry.

Dubs of truth. Yeah that makes sense. The difference is probably a drop in the bucket.

It's 2019, dude. If you have access to dispensaries, purchase those items from there. Producing it yourself is much more time consuming, and the extra you pay the dispensary for the finished product is worth the time you save.

Just try not to think about your scrotum touching your leg when you walk.
Think about my scrotum touching your leg instead.

Thanks for the advice faggots. One more thing, how long does the smell linger?

Depends on the ventilation if you're indoors, and the wind when you're outdoors. Use hand sanitizer to get the smell off of your hands, Frebreze with bonus points given for Tide/Gain scented as it replicates freshly laundered clothes, and alcohol-based mouthwash for your breathe. These are the most effective ways I've found to eliminate the odor. Also, if you smoke in your vehicle or residence, use a product called "Ozium" as opposed to Frebreze for odor in the air or on materials that can absorb odor other than clothing. The key to the advice with Frebreze on clothing is strictly to replicate the clean laundry scent.

Twelve minutes.

You will cough a lot and it will burn a little bit, but enough to make it uncomfortable. It is a more immediate high compared to edibles, more in your head than bodily. It will knock you on your ass

>obligatory don't do drugs kids

fucking damn i want to be a weed elder like you

make sure it's the fabric febreeze and not the air freshener tho

Get high like a New York nigger

If you've had edibles before there's nothing to worry, it'll hit you faster but maybe you won't get as high.

Can we know what strain you got?

its about how much sense it make to use extract vs natural weed

Excuse me user, question.
If the user was to:
>inhale the "hit"
>slightly exhale
>slightly inhale.
>repeat until done
Would you be still depriving yourself?
>inb4 better alternative

>similar but for cheaper
Topkek m8

already been said in this thread but don't smoke the whole thing your first time

I've been using edibles for the past year, but just recently a friend rolled me a joint, and I smoked the whole thing. It was too much for me to handle at the time, so I just went to bed
However I woke up a couple hours later with a raging boner and busted one hell of a nut.

I'm not disputing that or weighing pros and cons of extract itself, simply stating that it's better to purchase stuff out of a dispensary if possible versus making it yourself. OP is clearly coming here for advice because he's a novice, it would be foolish for him to dive into extracting this early on. It takes trial and error, and it helps to have a better understanding of the plant prior to experimenting with extraction. Buying from a dispensary gives him extract without gambling on wasting bud or other materials along the way.

what he like to know. how to smoke...
he need to be at least 18 post here

eating is of course more intense. he could make cookies or brownies himself to save a few bucks.

my question has nothing to do with him. i just ask for myself. btw not everybody has access or dispensary at every corner.
it is like im tired of the damn chlorophyll. so extract would be a lot easier and healthier too.

Oh sure, it's sativa. Edibles I had were indica. Didn't feel tired like I heard, just excited, but also very dissociated with my body. Idk what to expect from sativa.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language.

Sativa is a better choice if you intend on being active during your buzz. Personally, I'll smoke sativa in the morning and throughout the day, then switch to hybrid and then indica by the end of the day. Sure, I'll randomly mix it up for the fuck of it, but generally, that's how I do it during the work week.

Well, by all means, I would suggest extracting in those circumstances. Be sure to do your homework on it, because it can be wasteful if done incorrectly. I'm kinda old school, so I prefer making cannabutter and hash, so I'm not the right guy to give out advice on extracting with butane or other methods. I've had plenty of products made with extract professionally, though, so when I do attempt it myself, I know how it *should* be. That was also my point behind suggesting getting it from a dispensary, as well, to set a standard for whoever wants to replicate it.

Tell your friends to stop being tryhard faggots and just smoke the weed like a normal person

Attached: 1409298631070.jpg (444x544, 79K)

wow so close to

I woulnd't want to sign off on that. I have been smoking for a good 15 years now. I would never intentionally cough, cause that doesnt work. But sometimes, when and if I overdo it, or just get an itch, and cough while my lungs are still filled with smoke, forcing it out, that makes me fuckin high as if I'm flying in the blitz. Someone once told me it opens up the bronchia (so far so true), taking in more THC on its way out.

Sativa gives you a mental high

Indica gives you a body high

20+ years as a daily smoker here, and I'm the first one you replied to. As I said originally, you inhale X amount of THC. That doesn't change whether you cough or not. It's going into your system regardless. All coughing does is indicate that you're inhaling more or more potent smoke than your lungs are accustomed to. That's why people cough less as they become seasoned smokers.

no, breath into your mouth first then remove joint then inhale then exhale.
>This way it's given like a half second to cool down and you don't burn your throat.
>This also catches some debris that might go in your lungs, but not too relevant with a store bought joint... more relevant with ghetto self rolled joints.

That's all preference and style. I'm talking about the basics here, dude. Those techniques really don't make a fucking difference. Tell me, are you one of those dipshits who thinks a French inhale will get you higher, too? Or... Better yet... Blow smoke rings? Fucking smoke it, get stoned. Inhale smoke. Exhale smoke. It's not supposed to be complicated.

>buying joints

i normally tell people 2-3 hits if they are new to weed... so yeah, dont smoke the whole thing. biggest thing is inhaling and holding for a few seconds. have you smoked anything before?

a lot of people that dont smoke suck like a straw and don't really inhale

to clarify, when i say hold it for a few second... like literally a second, maybe two. dont try and ghost it or anything. it just helps you not hold it in your mouth in my experience.

No I always tell people who do weird shit it doesn't make a difference how high it gets you. Topshelfing just cools the smoke a bit and prevents literal chunks of weed from going in your lungs. It's not rocket science. It has nothing to do with how high you get, but it's definitely a nice thing to know as a beginner because it's more comfortable to not burn your throat and not choke on a piece of weed....

I tried leaving that part alone in my last reply, damnit. That was too easy of a target, because I've even bought a pre-rolled before. In my defense, I was on vacation and it was one of those that have wax in it and wrapped around it. I just wanted to see if it was as excessive as I thought it would be. It was, and it was great.

Fuck everyone else in the thread, smoke it all
See where it gets you
Live a little, baby

There is no real sativa or indicia difference. It is more a question of ripeness at the harvesting

They last far shorter but hit much faster as well. I found edibles were a much lazier high as well.

This is complete bullshit.

bump

It shouldn't take much. I'd invest in a one hitter. Makes it hard to overdo it.