Does getting fucked in the ass feel as good as it looks. Never was into gay shit due to being straight...

Does getting fucked in the ass feel as good as it looks. Never was into gay shit due to being straight, but this looks amazing. Sucking a cock? Maybe. But getting assfucked by a big juicy cock like that? Hell yeah.

Attached: 1570930897253.webm (352x640, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/yjOXz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never was into gay shit.

you know what.... nevermind

it's an acquired taste. You don't take that kind of dick the first time you get dicked. You need to train your ass, and the pleasure isn't quite the same when you're new to it, taking small things up your butt when your ass is tight is pleasurable, but it's nothing compared to taking a huge dick deep in your ass.

But taking a dick like that, hard and deep is something you can't improvise. You NEED a deep enema, and to have stretched your asshole before the meeting OR to be used to take dick that big.

I dated a tranny for a couple of month, toward the end of our relationship i was able to take her dick without a lot of preparation ( apart from the enema), but the first time she fucked me with a dick like that, i bled and had to use titanoreine for a couple of days afterward.

started experimenting with buttplay a few years ago, and it can definitely be amazing when you start figuring out what feels good. you also really have to be in the mood though.

buy a buttplug or prostate toy and try it out.

Came hands free once was wild

I've been wanting to bottoming but I'm hairy, and how does one shave their ass without getting razor bumps n' shit. Also how to properly enema?

It's more effort than straight sex, but damn is it good. It's not for everyone but it can't hurt to try. Clean out your ass beforehand, use plenty of lube, and stretch your hole slowly before penetration. If you do it right you won't be feeling much/any pain

I think you might be gay

There are plenty of guys who like or are okay with hair. You only really have to shave if you want to. Enemas aren't too hard, I suggest the shower head ones, they're much easier to work with. Basically you just shoot some water into your pooper and shoot it out, repeat as many times until you feel satisfied with the results. Make sure you're only cleaning if you know you won't have to shit. You don't have to fast all the time but make sure to eat light

>Also how to properly enema?
imgur.com/gallery/yjOXz

So by admission of your own post, you are clearly not straight lmao you sound like a closeted faggot LOL

Having something in your ass feels good. Having it vibe or pulse feels great. Something thrusting in your ass not so much...

Take his dick** ftfy

>You don't have to fast all the time but make sure to eat light

You can also use psylium or imodium to make better formed shit, so when you don't need to clean that much.

My gf have never done enema, and she can take huge dick in her ass because of her transit.

Look up Nair hair removal cream. Just don't leave it on longer than the time stated on the box.

Show us how she takes dick in her ass

it feels fantastic. especially if its taboo. getting railed by a fat dick is the best pleasure in the world. meth makes it better but you dont need to tweak to feel the great sensation of being pummeled

Yeah if you diet for it then it's much easier, but most people aren't gonna do that shit. I usually don't need to enema much. Just once or twice to be safe because I'm afraid of poopdick. You can generally tell when you'll be able to fuck without a ton of effort

How she takes dick**

No no no it's how HE TAKES DICK** lol trannies are still men lol

Me:
Siri, show me the biggest faggot on earth

OP
>being straight
>sucking a cock
>getting fucked in the ass
>a big juicy cock

Hi OP. Nothing wrong with being gay. But why lie about it?

It's probably what he grew up with so he calls himself straight, but now he's curious

Why are people so afraid and insecure when it comes to trans people?

Thanks for help and insight.

Np

Not insecure just calling it what it is, a MAN not a Woman lol you don't turn into a woman when you have bags of silicone added to your tits and add a wig lol sorry

It's a mental illness and the goal is to get them functioning without being a danger to themselves or those around them. Acceptance and letting them transition clearly improves their mental health and reduces the suicide rate massively. I know the treatment method is unconventional, but why does that make it not okay?

Because it's a mental illness that should be treated with a psychiatrist not adding implants, cutting your dick off getting a fake pussy made, and HRT. it's not right, it's abuse to allow them to deform their body. Even little kids at the age of 7 are 'transitioning' because their parents are mentally retarded and forcing HRT onto their young still developing children. The whole thing is Rediculous and people need mental help.

>straight

Attached: i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg (600x400, 138K)

Nicee one...Elon Musky..

Attached: 9141570616138825.jpg (1366x1152, 129K)

It's good for exactly as long as you want it to be good and enjoyable. The pleasure is weird because it's kind of indirect. Obviously prostate stimulation exists but in my experience that's like the barest minimum part of real anal sex because the top is there to get himself off and not hit you at just the right angle and depth.

It's good if you want it to be and have done enough practice on your own and have done enough prep before the actual event.

Ngl tho id suck dick instead of get anal'd

That shit looks painful

Your completely ignored what I was saying. Transitioning is, at this point and time, best treatment method. Hence my point of it being unconventional and making you uncomfortable. The children thing is a different matter and I'm not well studied on it.

Wax it. For me the ass hairs grow in a lot slower than the pubic mound. I've shaved my ass before and won't do it again. The stubble in my asscrack was awful. When you wax it grows in soft.

if you are not gay it feels terrible....i got some surgical shit on my ass for medical reasons.....it was not even slightly pleasant

Probably because that wasn't meant for pleasure, you imbecil

Not him, but I seriously wonder if this is a genetic thing. Because all the butt play I've done with my wife did nothing but burn like hell. Like dumped an entire thing of lube on it, even tried it with a glove, and it just felt like a rod of salt was digging around in there.

I regularly take shits bigger than her finger, so I know size or stretching wasn't the issue. I just got nothing out of it but burning discomfort.

Gf got me to almost do this with dildo up my ass. Fucking awesome if it hits your prostate.

it's not genetic, it's pathologic. Take psylium, your guts will stop being so irritated.

if you're already into jacking off with dildos and shit, and you're all cleaned out and go to the gay sauna and get fucked in a sling in front of a room of jacking guys, it's good

and it feels so good to ride hard fucking cock deep in your ass

but the best is when the dick is just slightly too big, and it kinda slams the 'cervix' of your ass, feels so fucking good just being used and banged by hard fucking cock and then getting your ass and back covered in cum, especially if it's anonymous

and a great part is just being exposed and free almost, totally naked and spread almost like an exhibionist

legit don't consider myself "gay" or "homosexual" either, you might find the MSM label suits better

this is sad. Look at the bottom guy. He is somebody's kid. You can clearly imagine him in preeschool, playing in the playground with other kids. You can imagine him being embraced by his father, going to class, or being spoiled by his mother.

-Here, [future bottom], take a piece of this cake I just baked.
-Hehe, thanks Mommy. I love you.

Now, here he is. Going to bars, or getting a Grindr profile, meeting with some guy, and getting a penis in his asshole.

It's just sad.

implying both his father and mother haven't done kinky shit too in their life.

You don't have to live as a full blown faggot in your daily life to enjoy being fucked in the ass.

You can live a normal life, fulfilling the expectation of your family, and fuck guys on the side. Things that happen in the bedroom are supposed to stay in the bedroom. It's private, and noone is supposed to know (or care).

Who do you find to deliver huge dick?

>sexuality adn affection belong only in the bedroom
Yeah... I love going to people's bedrooms and flirting with them there. It's the only place I am allowed to do that.

>im not gay
>I love being fucked in the ass
hhhmmmmmm

This isn't genetic. I'm super gay and enjoy the anal, but sometimes I have the burning discomfort. If that happens literally just stop and try another day or get meds for it like Also don't eat really unhealthy or spicy foods.. those can also make your ass burn if you try to play with it.

You gotta build up to it. About two years ago, bought myself a vibrating prostate massager. Never had anything up my ass, don't want a real cock up there, but was curious about a prostate orgasm and how it's this whole new experience from what I've heard at the time. And holy shit did that first time hurt like hell. But I didn't give up and tried again the next day and the day after. After a few days, it wasn't as painful and finally after a week of trying, it felt good enough and had my first one. Fast forward to now, I can take that massager AND an extra dildo up my ass at once. The stretching of my ass, plus the vibrating on my prostate makes me leak so much fucking precum and has me cumming waterfalls. My current gf is a freak too so she enjoys doing that shit to me as well, so you don't gotta be into guys to do that

Depends. If your muscles are relaxed, then yeah.
Kinda like swallowing food. If you tense up while something is going in, it's gonna fucking hurt.
For a while.

Bump

I'm starting to think letting a tranny fuck me might be fun. But then you got to worry about diseases and shit.

Attached: thumb (19).jpg (728x707, 154K)