So Sup Forums this is kinda fucked up so ill post it here. Im dating an irl loli...

So Sup Forums this is kinda fucked up so ill post it here. Im dating an irl loli. Shes 19 but looks fucking 12 just got back from a date. Everyone at the mall was giving me the worst looks and i kinda digg it. Got to talking and found out that she was born premature and as such is super short. Kinda found a new fetish. Not into kids at all but i relish feeling like a scum bag

Attached: 1567921695519.jpg (600x545, 37K)

>she was born premature
so, you've obtained a retard fetish? nice

retard fetus fetish*
get your insults in order before fucking with OP, he's a chad

No one cares. Post her nudes or eat shit. Your choice.

>Im dating an irl loli
>she's 19

Attached: 1364546258381.jpg (248x251, 9K)

Nothing wrong with this. I know the feeling. 40yo here going out with 18yo. She is legal. Do as you like. That said, be useful and get us nudes.

>Being born prematurely leads to paedomorphosis.
I don't think so, cunt/b/oi. I think you have it confused with precocious puberty, which stunts growth and leads to less developed looking adults.

I’m 42 and have dated and fucked a lot of girls in the 17-23 range and yeah, people will give you nasty looks, but fuck them, they’re just jealous. Honestly.

Now this is fucking disgusting

I was thinking about this last night but nah shes all there mentally and no weird deformaties. Shes just a midget without that weird midget body

Shits cash bruh. I bought child movie tickets

send pics faggot

i hooked up with this tiny 18 year old asian high school senior through a dating site. for half a year i'd go pick her up from school in my suv, drive a short distance to park then fuck her hard right there in the car i'd be so horny

Yeah she might have a weird non puberty thing. Only got a blow job so far Sup Forumsros. But i just met her yesterday so good progress.

> Shits cash bruh. I bought child movie tickets

Wow. That’s impressive. 17 is an outlier, but I still bought her an adult ticket for yknow, appearances.

Aint got pics nigger just met her yesterday

I told the attendant she was my daughter.
>she did call me daddy with a mouthful of cum so not really a lie

> Aint got pics nigger just met her yesterday

She doesn’t have a facebook or an Instagram or a VSCO or a...go fuck yourself, LARPing faggot.

Sure you did faggot

Im not doxing my loli gf for you fags

> I told the attendant she was my daughter.

lol I took a 22 year old to a Taylor Swift memorabilia exhibit that *I* wanted to go to one time and the lady sold us one adult and one child’s ticket and she goes “Thaaaanks, Daddy.”

We’re lucky to have this shit, user. lol

Fucking love daring hs girls. I get older they stay 18!!

> Im not doxing my loli gf for you fags

Take a pic off IG and crop it so it can’t be reverse searched. It’s not fucking rocket science.

I hate living in my city! I can’t find any good traps, lolis, or even non-druggie hookers

Attached: C106DF21-93D3-4432-873A-B159B394AF34.jpg (450x650, 25K)

> I hate living in my city!

What city?

Finnaly someone whos with the shits
Its the best bruh.

Blurry shit but took it today. I think im about to invent a new fuck move. Ima lay down or sit up and litterally curl her up and down on my dick. Girl weighs 80lbs

Attached: IMG_20191017_1919477.jpg (2704x4056, 1.75M)

Attached: image.jpg (245x206, 22K)

Lufkin Texas

It’s like Louisiana swamp country with a Texas hick twist

Attached: 8B7259DA-29F9-41CF-925A-32AAAF3E61DA.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

I can only see a small fraction of your room but I can tell you live like a bachelor... lucky ass

Attached: D9696FA6-5842-4E0D-805A-9DD0605F41BB.png (768x1024, 1.11M)

> Lufkin Texas

My utter condolences, user. Come to NYC. Getting young poon is like picking fruit.

Excoworker was similar. She was 30 but looked like a goddamn hs freshman. She was really fucking short but didn't look pudgy, her face was real child like.

I found it a bit disgusting considering she had 3 kids already. I often think of what her husband must've thought as they were fucking. Disgusting, just disgusting.

That dude's cute

fuck you dad

Good going OP. My gf is also loli shaped and derive a lot of joy from it. Relish it OP

Attached: 867FD0A6-C640-489F-85BE-80E9F6660EAA.jpg (2560x4032, 1.98M)

Start a career in crime is all i can say

Drinking alcohol, have to be 18+ to drink alcohol. Checkmate.

Ugh fuck yes bro. She dresses very tomboy which is cool rn but ima work her into lolita and little girl clothes to really do up my creep factor

Shes 19 just looks 12

Obviously not if she’s holding a beer.

I fucks with the tomboys. Lmao

Im 27 retard i bought the beer

lets see her titties :D

They tiny obviously

lets see her tiny titties :D

Yeah but she’s drinking it and you have to be 18 or 21+ to drink alcohol. How is this hard to understand?!?

Attached: EC772924-5103-469B-BAFC-CF84E57CC2B7.png (500x732, 162K)

U just think ur clever

Attached: F6F7A1FC-41AA-4498-A596-52E65C19D6C4.jpg (3088x2320, 1.43M)

>what is breaking the law
We doing bad shit nigga

ooohh thats the arrested development reference

I don’t know if it’s legal to be in this thread anymore. Can’t drink if you’re underage.

Is that a pun? Lmao i dont watch the show

lmao that can't pass for a loli it's just in your head

that or it's a real bad pic cause that face looks more like a dude