What's worse Sup Forums

What's worse Sup Forums
Murderer
Rapist
Or pedophile?

Cause I'm one of those and I hate myself

Attached: 4637561241_6d77f97087_z.jpg (630x420, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vW3jB3fFq4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedo but in jail I think they both are just as hated but more so a pedo.

Still gonna be in Protective Custody

2 of them are a choice. Its not your fault if you're the other one.

pedophile
cuz someone can deserve to be murdered or raped

Ok this one has me rolling

Why wasn't nigger a choice?

There is nothing wrong being a pedophile as long as it is consensual

You're obviously a pedo because rape and murder both require any kind of action. But you're a pathetic piece of shit, so even if you'd want to murder or tape someone you wouldn't do it, because it requires you to come in contact with other people.
Instead you're sitting there watching loli Hentai and jerking off and now you want attention for it. Fuck off and die, if you'd ever have seen CP you'd know how horrible and disgusting it is. Go back to discord, attention seeking eboy.

Being jewsish

>nothing wrong
stretch the neck fagget

Attached: GalaxyFred flag.png (428x283, 29K)

Murderer. I’ve been sexually assaulted and wouldn’t want the guy raped or killed. People will call a 20 year old dating a 16 turning 17 year old a pedo too, which is not the case but leave it to tumblr feminists to tell you it is even if the age of consent makes it legal. Even if the younger one was the more mature one. It all comes down to condemning men.

Close but with less drama? Why does everyone assume op is a newfag fake? For my actions I know the extent of what I've done and I've just come here for a poll. I'm not asking anyone for advice, just a poll. If I was asking advice you'd see the words "advice Sup Forums?" No I asked which is worse.

kill all pedo scum and let rapist rape them in jail and murderer gets raped too

>rape is good when it happens to people i deem bad

but user, children deserve love

Attached: 1433944697155.gif (260x221, 773K)

Nice larp. You may now log off and clock out.

prison is apparently mostly harmless and just boring. you won't get raped or killed. that bullshit in movies and tv shows is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=vW3jB3fFq4M

Kek

Technically a pedo is a rapist as well because you can't get informed consent and often none at all so that wins I suppose. I mean the dead don't care but kids seem to get weird after you diddle them so that's probably the worst.

>Technically a pedo is a rapist as well
you can be a pedo without acting on it.

the other two, not so much...

what if the pedo never properly formed their prefrontal cortex either?

we can test for activity in that area and determine if a 40 year old pedophile has the same decision making skills as an 8 year old. even pre-grad philosophy/psychology students learn about phineas gage and some take courses like i did like "neuroethics" which discusses controversial brain reading techniques. what do they think of convicting people that literally have no way to "be good"?

try again.

Touching ain't rape

> Technically a pedo is a rapist
Yeah because thinking rape is hot is the same as raping someone.

Attached: 1430827630761.gif (200x150, 456K)

Roll success; you got quads!!!

We get it. You're a pedophile-in-secret who's trying to subtly post on this board expecting us not to know which of the three you are so you get an honest response out of us and to view our responses any time we pick "pedophile" to fuel your animus toward society for misunderstanding the fact that you didn't choose to be the way you are when you were born.

You're not clever.

thank u, next

if you're Jewish, you're secretly all 3 of those, so that doesn't count.

Attached: lejews.jpg (302x341, 69K)

to help, the classic case of phineas gage is that he had a rod shoot up and take out the front of his brain. he survived and was able to keep working, but he became an asshole.

psychos have little activity in their prefrontal cortex. that's what distinguishes us from lower animals.

current brain scanning techniques can ACTUALLY read minds and will soon become so good they'll use AI to draw images without the subject controlling it and draw "films" of their thoughts. "neuroethics" discusses whether real, scientific, machine based mind reading should be legal. luckily, it's very expensive still.

No I chose to be me, and if anyone asked I'd tell them. I am asking a poll. I know I've done shitty stuff, just wanna know how low on the totem pole I am

If you have an innate attraction to young people, that's whatever.

The moment you start justifying trying to act on it, you're pretty fucking low.

As long as nobody feels violated by it it's fine (or knows about being touched)

Then you need therapy man. Not to be attacked sexually or physically in some prison.

I'm not looking for justification, I am far from deserving that shit. Even with the shit I've done I will never say I didn't chose it.

This guy hacks.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

EDIT 2: Wow! 50,000 Upboats!?!? We did it, Reddit!

Attached: 82b.jpg (639x472, 46K)

How the fuck do you tell a therapist any one of those things and not get thrown in jail

>People will call a 20 year old dating a 16 turning 17 year old a pedo too
very much this
A couple I went to high school with were a little over a year apart and he was the older one. naturally he turned 18 and she was still 16 and even though they had been dating for a couple years at the time he got all kinds of bullshit flack from it

That's a myth.

Man I pray that's true cause there's days I feel like I'm not redeemable. Like I died long ago and my hell is living with it

What people don’t get is that, in cases like mine, she turned 17 maybe two months after we began dating, I loved her, as in wanted to try and have a life with her and marry her. It sounds sad but I’ll sit and cry like a bitch because I lost that relationship. I was mentally unstable at the time and she kept me from killing myself. She saved my life. Ultimately my mental illness became too much for her to take and she left. She’s successful now and I’m still the same, many years later. A failure, and don’t know how to just fix myself. I feel like I could never be good enough, am too much of a neet loser to ever even look in her direction. People will treat you like a monster over a fucking three year difference just to feel superior to somebody else.

> The moment you start justifying trying to act on it, you're pretty fucking low.

So, the moment you start justifying not acting the way you want, so you can fit into society , they tell you that you're human and thats good. The moment you start justifying becoming a slave for a corrupt system, so you can earn money and survive, they tell you that you're a functional member of society and thats good. The moment you start justifying giving your personal freedom, time and money, to get laid or start a family, they call you an adult man and thats good. But the moment you start justifying touching kids, then they consider you to be pretty fuckin low and thats bad. How does that work? Could it be that its because they told you so?

Attached: 1431373718295.gif (400x340, 1.97M)

Here’s the best advice I can give you without knowing what you actually did man. Whatever you did, stop it now. I don’t think you’re a monster, you are redeemable, but you need to find it in yourself to fix yourself and get out of that hole. I’m a fucking neet loser with no future save for maybe suicide or death by disease or worse. You need to try to remove that part of yourself. Learn a language, take classes, you have to find it in yourself to change.