Now Pete, the papers may call me a "bigot" or "intolerant," but I like to think of myself as a traditionalist...

>Now Pete, the papers may call me a "bigot" or "intolerant," but I like to think of myself as a traditionalist. And what is more traditional than protecting the sanctity of marriage? Look out the car window, son. You see those men? Homosexuals. There is nothing so depraved, so vile, as a man willing to debase himself and allow another man to sexually enter his body.
>[Ben looks directly at the camera]
>Sex is for procreation, Peter. Nothing more. These fey, giggling parodies of manhood, they'll tempt you. Oh, how they'll tempt you. They'll pout their lips, flutter their eyes, introduce you to things like electronic music. All good fun, right? No. One day there will be a hand on your thigh, a whispered word in your ear, and the next thing you know the Fuzzy Navel you've been sipping has been drugged and you're being passed around a queer bar like Elton John on a Greek cruise.
>Stay proud, Peter. Stay straight. When you go into that wrestling match tonight, you pin that mincing faggot in under three minutes and get the fuck out. And if they don't pay you, who cares? At least you proved the might of a true man, and did not cow tow to the liberal feminization of white American men.

I think they should have left this scene in the theatrical version, it explains why Peter was so angry at Bonesaw, the gay wrestler.

>views that would be defended by liberals if he was a muslim

I dunno i think Raimi went too far in a few places.

>hollywood writers go on strike
>any studio could hire any user on Sup Forums who could green text a better script FOR FREE

It's true. Every culture is free to define sexual interactions and its limits. Homosexuality denigrates White culture. It is not about freedom or """"love"""". It is about taking a wrench to a noble culture out of spite. It is about dismantling what it means to be married, to have a family. Sexuality is always political because it determines the basic unit of a society in the family.

Faggots are a mentally ill aberration and should be treated as such. To do otherwise degrades all of humanity.

>and the next thing you know the Fuzzy Navel you've been sipping has been drugged and you're being passed around a queer bar like Elton John on a Greek cruise.
heh

>culture =/= morals =/= sexual preferences

That's such fucking bullshit hahahaha.

Of course morals are a part of culture. Is the disease of faggotry rotting away all other processes of your brain?

Raimi might've went a little too far in a few places with the Uncle Ben character

That wasn't in the film at all.

>It is not about freedom or """"love"""".
Govt. doesn't have the right to discriminate based on what someone does in their own private space. Nice double dubs though

50% of American marriages end in divorce. There is no sanctity of marriage. Let the gays have it, they can't be any worse at it than the rest of us.

>Alright you spear-chucking, watermelon inhaling, mudhutfucking, disease ridden, statistically overweight and overrepresented in crime statistics, IQ 85 average apes, listen up! You see this? This... is my NIGGER TRIGGER! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. K(KK)-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the pest control department.

Hmm y'know some of the Raimi signs were really there in his early works but they kinda went over my head before his views on race became more apparent in the Spider-Man movies.

>Didn't see the directors cut

So you didn't see the scene where Spiderman strangles a gay couple screaming This is for you Ben

Since when lol? Also I don't care what the government can do. This is about what should be, not what is.

50% of marriages end in divorce because of a dedicated series of social engineering laws designed to denigrate marriage.

The same forces that made divorce more prevalent and eroded the family unit were also responsible for promoting gay marriage. Plus, even if that wasn't the case, what you're saying still isn't an argument.

lel, they do it all the time in the cases of
>drugs
>incest
>zoophillia
>food

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

...Or the one hour scene where Norman Ozbourne is disproving the holocaust to his board of directors.

Very enlightening stuff.

>The brakes are cut! There is no way we can stop at Auschwitz!

>Everybody hang on!

>8,000 a day with an oven. Imagine what we could do with the power of the sun in the palm of my hands

8.000 of what? I never understood this as a kid

Literally exactly right, aside from a bit of a strawman with what straight sex should be.

Healthy amount with your wife is encouraged.

what is that from?

Where's the J Jonah Jameson one?

Uncle Ben was certainly opinionated. Raimi might have gone a little too far in some places.

bretty gud you antisemites

Is this post-post-irony-posting?

When will the Propaganda Ben meme end

no it's some redditor that keeps getting triggered by these threads and thinks he can kill it by cringe posting

this is my new favorite

Fuck off pleebbit

Unironically this

What was Raimi thinking!?

>...DID YOUR HUSBAND GET IT FOR YOU?

Uncle Ben was Peter's whole world, its sad that he had to lose such a wonderful man.

I didn't realize granting marriage licenses was something that happened in a private space.