Should I eat it, Sup Forums?

Should I eat it, Sup Forums?

Attached: P1330514.jpg (4608x3456, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIM8tGY-17g?t=4372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bro yes bro

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (750x737, 36K)

if its a deliriant like datura, this might make your peepee be flacid. i went on a datura trip for a few weeks (dosed all day every day) and now my peepee wont stand up anymore. and since im a virgin this effects has not had an impact on my life

Attached: datura seeds.jpg (800x600, 105K)

youre on Sup Forums so it wont matter to you just eat it bro please bro

FLY AGARIC?! COOL! That'll warm you up tenfold I've eaten them during winter with a couple of friends our body temps were so high that we were outside in a tundra with just hoodies. High potential for bad trips though compared to plain psilo blue stains. Only took 3gs at the time and was in a delirious odd state. Shamans would use that during ancient christmas ceremonies and nomad trips through the cold with one being the "sitter".

Dry it first, once it's dried you can smoke it and that's more safe.
The effect isn't so pleasant, I've found it just makes me pass out but I've heard of experiences where people trip really hard, shitty deliriant effects though. If you combine it with weed it works a little better, even in the smaller doses. If you eat it fresh you're more likely to get sick since there are higher concentrations of ibotenic acid, if you dry it, it converts to muscimol and is more effective to be smoked.

However you never know what the concentration of amatoxins are so smoking it is more likely to destroy them rather than eating it. Not saying I haven't eaten them before but they've usually just made me sick, given me mild visuals when combined with weed but the most profound effects I've noticed, from both eating and smoking is that in the days after I have very lucid dreams where I am unable to distinguish between the dream and reality.

Have at it.
youtu.be/xIM8tGY-17g?t=4372

100%
I would not lie to you. Why would someone do that, just go on the internet and lie.
Do it brah.
You will be so glad.

eat this instead

Attached: IMG_20180811_122220.jpg (2592x1944, 1.71M)

Sorry to hear about your peepee bro

I made some tea with those shits once, once.

If you want to spew, sure.
Just dry it at a lowish temperature in an over for half a day or some shit.
Not worth the experience though, taste like shit and probably makes you throw up. Also that wouldnt be enough to actually have a proper experience.

I would eat it, nothing in my country other than fucking dxm. Don’t take things for granted.

i've done that many times and i no matter how much i take i don't get fabled ultra realistic hallucinations. or maybe i was tripping so hard i couldn't tell, this plant is some crazy stuff.
and despite it being hated by just about everyone, i for one, enjoy its effects because it rips me from reality so i can step back and analyze reality without my own ego their to taint my observance of the universe.

Attached: IMG_20180811_122200.jpg (2592x1944, 1.53M)

Those are (slightly) poisonous. Not gonna die but you're not gonna have a good time either. Even if it's dehydrated and all the poison is removed it's still not gonna be fun.

Peel off the skin and dry the skin. Then use the skin as rolling paper for a joint.
Thank me later

I sure got the hyper-realistic visuals, for three solid days and ended up in jail. That's Belladonna, correct? I used to be a big time acid head, even shrooms had almost no effect on me, so I heavily underestimated that stuff. Tried Datura once too, but that just put me to sleep.

no, it's homegrown datura from my backyard, i've eaten hundreds of seeds from its seedpods over the last few weeks

Find some Belladonna if you want the real shit. Make sure to have a solid wrangler though.

already have tried a handful of belladonna seeds.
they made my mouth drier than an crackhead's wallet

We boiled the petals, after cutting out the purple veins as instructed. Also ate the 'seeds' and boiled them in the tea. Drank the concoction and ate some petals raw. Solid visuals to the point of being in another world. Almost killed my little 100 pound 5'1" ex though.

Eat it and post a vid. That's a fly agaric. It'll make you sick but also hallucinate and get mad angry for a couple hours.

respiratory depression?
happens to me when i take a fuckton of benadryl or eat a lot of datura seeds. also makes my peepee flappy.
tbh i've used deliriants so much in the past 6 years of my life that i find it impossible to make my peepee hard, the best i can do is only a half-chub and even then it goes back to flappy mode after a few minutes.
>the only real hallucinations i'v experienced from deliriants: 1) hearing my name be called like i heard it with my ears. 2) seeing a bird pattern on the wall that flew into my face. 3) seeing a gigantic spider on my door.

i've done extreme amounts of deliriants in my life and this is all i could muster? i must be already delusional, no wonder i keep coming back to this website.

Attached: spoidur.jpg (1200x858, 996K)

She went into DTs, shortly before I was arrested. Pumped her stomach and stuff. As I said, I had no respect for the stuff. So after we drank the tea, we had the bright idea to run and get drinks and snacks for the night. We were with another couple, one of which was going to be the babysitter, they disappeared, so we just left... Drove a bit, my headliner was like a swirling galaxy and shadow animals were hopping up on my hood. I then drove over a median and shredded a tire. Drove a bit longer until I decided I had to change the tire... Stopped by a canal and went to it, shit gets really fuzzy here. Last thing I clearly remember was cops pulling up and my gf in the middle of the road twitching out. She went to the hospital, I went to jail. They were called because I was apparently showering under the corner of a woman's house, naked. I don't even remember it raining.

Attached: 1425135473056.jpg (1600x1341, 206K)

nah.

when i was on my benadryl binge (took about 500mg benny a day for 180 days) toward the end of that binge my body really started to hate benadryl and i would experience delirium tremens and heart palpitations on a daily basis for the last month of the binge. now that i look back it, how the fuck did i survive that shit.

but as a result of this, i may be permanently fucked in the head because my reactions are super DUPER slow now, i instantly forget what i was thinking quite often, and now every time i look in the mirror i look like someone with half a brain.

Attached: pink pills.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Holy fuck OP do this

Sounds like too much weed to me, but what the fuck do I know? Off to work,dawg, nice chatting with you. Be well.

Attached: Venosa.jpg (812x1064, 397K)

Yup deliriants are pretty fucking stupid and unpleasant.

trippin so hard

Attached: Amanita phalloides.jpg (840x540, 80K)

I did a high dose of benadryl once. About 400mg. It was weird as fuck. Like being underwater. Everything was resisting my motion.

Only did it once though. Found out it can kill you pretty easily.