say thank you, based Fedex

G O A T
O
A
T

HABBENING

THANKS OBAMA

Hope he retires soon tbqh

> THE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENATHE MALE SERENA THE MALE SERENA

WHAT IS MY FUCKING NAME

gg wp

I'm crying desu lads

if repeating intergers cilic comes back and wins

ahahahahaha

never ever

We did it reddit!

GOAT

Fed doin the "raise the roof" I see

The
GREATEST
of ALL
T I M E

We couldn't have done it without you brother!

>THE GOAT
THE GOAT
>THE GOAT
THE GOAT
>THE GOAT
THE GOAT
>THE GOAT
THE GOAT
>THE GOAT
THE GOAT

thanks based goat

KIA MAN INCOMING

He was more excited last year

The male Serena is Serena.

lol taking him to 5 sets just to get 6-1'd on the last one

GIVE ME YOU TEARS FAGGOTS
GIVE THEM TO ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
YOU PUSSY ASS BITCHES

>won with a hit net

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN FEDERROR SHITPOSTERS BTFO

>20
How can whites ever compete?

Absolutely based.

Lmao

Eh, the novelty is wearing off probably

La cabra de Suiza

How does an old man go from being washed up a few years back to suddenly winning everything?

>TWENTY (20)

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

he's getting used to it. now 21, 22, 23 ...

Tennis is just completely fucking boring when the same person wins over and over

he plays the game it was meant to be played

you faggots are real quiet now what gives?

he just wants it more

Frauderror is just lucky to be playing in such a weak era.

He would be DEMOLISHED if was up against an actual GOAT (Borg, Sampras, Lendl etc).

Mirka tummy?

Why Fed really needs to retire

Rude

When youre winning slams at 36. Do you keep playing until youre being eliminated in early rounds consistently? That could take until mid 40's

PISS TEST NOW

>tfw you now own a Grand Slam title for every year Bencic has been on this Earth

Because he's the complete player.
Everyone else relies on gimmicks which eventually fall short or get them injured

>Federer: 20
>Nadal: 16
>Sampras: 14
>Novak: 12

How can other Slamlets even compete with FedeGOAT?.

My dick is in orbit

Kek suck it Slavcuck

It doesn't matter who wins, it's just that the matches aren't high quality, close and disputed.

lol

>3rd title after 35
does he even feel joy after winning a grand slam? do you think that deep inside he's like 'oh cool one more trophy to use as a wine jug for the house' instead of feeling real happines due to being so used to winning throughout his career?
And on the same note, do you think he still thinks about the 2008 Wimbledon final and do you think he'd trade his recent titles in exchange of winning that one final vs nadal?

SereGOAT has 23 slams.

would be true if he was a baseline grinder

was it last year rafa and roger wanted to sit down because they were exhausted?

Based

>tfw you now own 10% of all GS titles in the open era

>Womens Tennis

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! NO BASED KIA MAN????????
NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about getting a pizza

>Novak will never get to based Pete

Feelsgoodman

>not putting Daniel Andrews on court because he's get BTFO by the crowd

Where's the Korean dude?

godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>WhoreTA

lmao no Mr. Kia this year they had to get an aussie to give the speech

id like one aswell but its too late

How boring

these later slams have really highlighted the longevity and timelessness of his style

Tennis is done for, there are now new good players who can play constantly at top level like Rafa, Djoko, Fed and even Murray.

Same shit if you watch women or men tennis, pretty sad desu

Make it a cheese one

I'd hard lick'er

I'd give her hunt a licka if you know what I mean

He'd be raped by Murray, Djokovic and Nadal

chung's gonna win 25 grand slams in the next decade

>Womens Tennis

the foot that saved fed

literally beat Nadal last AO final

You guys always say AO is shit, but that guy just said the Australian Open was the best tournament in the world

I'm confused..?

audible kek

>murray

>Womens pennis

>Last year

>Nadal and Djokovic sacrificed their bodies and longevity to stop he GOAT for half a decade
>their bodies start to fall apart and Fed keeps cruising
I won’t even mention SCAM, he was never a threat even at his peak.

FEDEGOAT
E
D
E
G
O
A
T

Literally beat Nadal 3 times last year, and several top players in the Australian Open

His younger/juiced up rivals get old/off the juice. He is more talented by leaps and bounds though and actually has a serve so he can win with less effort.

>raped by Nadal
do you even have a memory that extends to this time last year moron

FED HAS OUTLASTED EVERYONE
LMAO THE BEST EVER

female speeches not even once

>Nadal vs Federer was ONE FUCKING YEAR AGO
holy fuck bros, time really does flies

So end up on 2nd mean nothing on grand slam?

>take advantage of the weakest era in tennis history
>good

Federer is the biggest fraud in the history of sport.

>based fed

FedGOAT

i wonder if GS finalists just chuck those plates in the garbage when they get home
that shit must fucking suck to have

Federer has beaten Nadal the last 5 times they played, lel.

Then why doesn't any other current tennis player have his stats?