I was raped by a fat girl AMA

I was raped by a fat girl AMA

Attached: pst.jpg (300x168, 7K)

How many times you nut?

once against my will.

Did she stick something in your ass? Or did she cram your little balls and flaccid one inch wonder into her folds?

well I'm tall and thin. I was lying on her bed and was not really paying attention and she jumped on my chest and leaned her big ass back onto my face

I was basically suffocating and she would let up every 30 seconds or so and then go back to it. No matter how much I struggled I coudn't do anyhting

>couldn't do anything
>her ass and vagina right there for you to bite off
fuck off with your larp, 40 year old virgin.

Same thing happened when I lived in Washington. Went over to her house and she had Halo 3 so I was playing and drinking some beer. Don't know what she did to my drink but next I remember she was riding me with the window open and there were gangsters outside and I think they saw. Woke up and walked home. I don't remember walking in the front door but my room mates said I looked traumatized. I went straight to the fridge, grabbed a beer and showered for a while. I came back out and my room mates looked worried and asked if I wanted to join the for the new GOT episode. Apparently I just went back to the fridge and grabbed the whole case of beer and locked myself in the room for the night. Happened about 5 years ago.

Fuck you bro I wish a chick would decide to rape me for once

I'd imagine if she was hot it would be cool. Not if she was fat. Fat chicks have weird smells.

how are the gangsters important to the story?, did they rescue you?, how did they know it was not consensual, what?

yeah ok go say that to a female rape victim.

I was scared.. ok? what am I gonna do bite her and piss her off when she can smother me easily?

she smelled pretty gross every time i got a whiff.. it's hard to smell when you can hardly breath though

you really don't. It's not fun and everybody I've told has said 'Oh i wsh a woman would rape me!" like it's just a big joke that a man got sexually assaulted

if you got reach of her vagina or clit, you win, once you bite it there is no way to go but away from your mouth, and then you have the ability to dash or soccer punch her, she might be able to sit on you but i doubt she fights like a man

It's just something I remember. Her apartment was on the 3rd story and I just remember looking over out the window as it was happening and there were a bunch of gangsters blasting music and sitting in the curb and stuff. Her bed was right on the window so I'm pretty sure they would see this fat chick flapping around across the parking lot. Very strange.

Yeah I couldn't do that. I've been fortunate to have had females that try to make sure it smells nice and clean down there. Except one girl I fingered at a drive in. She had a yeast infection and I seriously spent an hour at the bathroom sink trying to get the smell to go away. I couldn't...

Yeah ok but I didn't exactly think that at the time. I just wanted it to be over without much of a fight.

my moustache smelled disgusting for like 2 days after no matter how much i washed it.

Oh no I couldn't imagine any of that around my mouth to smell/taste. I'm sorry user. I wish there was something I could do to help you.

what did you do after?, not even call the cops? get a blood test to show there are chemicals?, did you seriously let it go without making a fuss?

>you really don’t.
With all due respect sir, shut the FUCK up. I’m tryna get my dick and you’re here getting it on the free and you’re complaining. Oh my god oh no poor baby, she shoved your meat in her pussy til you blasted a three gallon load? OH my god I feel so sorry for you

Attached: 9A0E4F46-FA42-4C86-AEAF-ABE3CDB769E9.jpg (750x583, 63K)

did she squirt liquid butter

Welp, no more butter for me. Thanks user lol

Trips of Incel. Nice.

If only you knew how bad things really were

I didn't do anything and I seriously regret it I was afraid to report it because I thought itd be nearly impossible to prove

Nice dubs. Do you work out? Hobbies? Lots of chicks are just looking for a quick bang. Friends with benefits can even be awesome until it isn't.

Yeah I was an idiot and washed all the evidence off the second I got home. Didn't even let my room mates know what was up. Idk it's hard to explain. My head was cloudy. Not drunk. Just out of my physical form or something.

thats a shame, i mean imagine if she was already caught doing it, reporting her would be even easier, and its best to try and fail than to not try at all, either way, do you see her now?, how long ago was it

So she jumped on you and forced you to give her oral sex.. Then what? Break it down for us user.

Obvious virgin lie. You always smell if a chick is filthy, and it's fucking dreadful

Nice german girl just had fucking bratwurst hygiene

This was around September 2014. For more context, basically I met this girl at a party. She was into me but I wasn't into her. One day I'm at the Seattle airport and I needed a ride home. Our mutual friend let her know and she came and got me. After she dropped me off at my apartment that was about 40 minutes away, she said that I owed her. All I had to do was just go hang out at her apartment, which is where comes in at like a week later. She had a really hardcore sjw personality so I definitely wasn't trying to bang or date.

that's not me. and no i haven't seen her since. This happened about a month ago and every place i've posted about it online has told me i should've enjoyed it.

I am ashamed of what happened and don't want anyone I know to know of it. I think I can understand why rape victims are hesitant to report it.

Also I haven't seen her since. I kinda just stopped talking to her. I remember sometimes late at night I would receive random nudes from her asking me to come over and "take care of it". I would just delete and I eventually blocked her after a couple times. Stupid but I don't think I was thinking straight at the time.

if it was a month ago you can still report it, do it

why didnt you just rape her back?

Attached: soka.png (788x920, 626K)

Revoking consent is for women, you faggot.

>she jumped on my chest and leaned her big ass back onto my face
>I was basically suffocating and she would let up every 30 seconds or so and then go back to it.
>No matter how much I struggled I coudn't do anyhting

>How many times you nut?

>once against my will.

You yeeted your skeet to a mustache ride from a fat bitch?

Attached: 1366719915123.jpg (245x245, 8K)