How do I hit on highschoolers...

How do I hit on highschoolers? I'm 18 and I've heard that once you're out of highschool it's really easy to talk to high school girls.

Attached: 155233802564.jpg (720x960, 129K)

Just go to the nearest highschool and hit them straight in the face with your load

Stand outside your local high school in a trench coat and a fedora make sure to bring 3 bottles of Mountain Dew and perhaps a wooden pipe. Initiate mating call my jerking - a popular dance move back in the good ol’ days it’s basically reverse skipping. Next you want to screech “chupa mi pita” to the young latinas, this will instill lust into their hearts. If you prefer dark meat play the sound Hey Ya - by Outkast on a Bluetooth speaker and they will come crawling to you. White girls love cocaine but they are shy, you must forcibly grab them and put it up their nose for them. This is probably the most solid advice you’ll ever read on here.

Thanks dude, I'm going to try this out right now

Just talk to them and if you got money then you're good to go. Thankfully AoC is 16 in my state so I can pound girls from the HS that isnt too far from me.

My childhood dog is going to die soon and I feel like the big sheep in this picture. Muuueeeerrrrrhhhhh. CawCoohCaawwwCooohh.

Attached: 00C9F3C3-D5D4-487A-BA80-3BE19EA4F55D.jpg (1024x622, 93K)

Goto your local high school in your 1985 dodge van , make sure to paint all the windows with black paint , they will know you want to party this way . Now that your parked outside the school make sure your wearing party clothing , Jean's a REO Speedwagon t shirt and some party shades . Keep your hair long and dont shave for months ,they love that.

Now your ready , wait until you see one leave the school say something to her to get her close . Then make her smell your handkerchief. They love strong chemical smells for some reason. If she gets overwhelmed and falls asleep take her your party spot under the bridge by the stream .

Now its party time . Have fun , they live to be tied up with thier panties stuffed into thier mouths, once your finished partying disgard your high schooler into the stream to chill , then move to next town and repeat .

They're fucking people dude. And not even that far from your age. Just literally talk to them smh

I owe you 10,000 Internets. Big thank

What do you fags mean by talking to them? Talk about what?

This guy gets it, what the fuck are highschool girls into?

Step 1: Kill yourself
Setp 2: Win.

>I'm 18
>out of high school
What the fuck? In my senior year by the time graduation came literally everybody already hit 18. Were you enrolled in school earlier than most?

Also, if you just got out of high school why would it be hard for you to talk to the girls still there? You're not some 27 year old whose been out of school for years and is visibly older than teenagers, you're still in their bracket. Then again it sounds like you're some kind of loser autist who never talked to any girl in high school so the chances of you successfully getting in a high schoolers pants are very slim, unless she's some fat insecure 16 year old.

I haven't been in highschool proper for 3 years, dropped out in sophomore year and haven't had a girlfriend since.

>high school dropout hitting on high school girls
Lmao you're fucking pathetic. I hope the first day you try it some seniors that are bigger than you humiliate you. I don't want them to kick your ass but to make you look like the clown you are in front of everyone and for it to be filmed.

dude, I entered college at 17, I hit 18 on my second semester, and i started normally, I did have a girlfriend who was born on january so they treated her as if she was the same age as me, she began college being 16

Nah man. I wouldn't go to a high school to hit on girls, that's absolutely retarded. A younger friend of mine is having a party and there's going to be a few younger girls I sort of know there

>go to the party
>try to flirt with some girls
>"ew aren't you the guy who dropped out like 4 years ago? lmao you're a fucking loser"
>everyone points and laughs at you
>you cry all the way home on your bike before being run off the road by an angry driver who throws a beer can at you

I don't remember asking for your life story

im sorry fren

its not hard, go to the gym get a few muscles, get a decent car, your hands on some drugs. You can meet highschool girls all over the place, and if you look a little older and hot, they'll be all over you.

I'm not into highschoolers or anything, I just have an opportunity to talk to some but I'm not sure how I should go about doing that.

kek i hope this happens to him

Attached: 56527934_344069542896890_3241801273004640337_n.jpg (320x344, 16K)

just treat them like grown women. If you were going to hit on a girl your own age, just do it the same way. I'm assuming you know how to pick up women?

I know a few tricks but I'm not exactly knowledgeable. Please teach me your ways

>Please teach me your ways
Sounds like you know nothing

i dunno, everyone has their own way of doing it. Use your imagination, make them laugh, make them feel special. Don't lose confidence, but dont be an arrogant ass. With younger girls just ask them out to something they wouldnt normally get to do, something that makes you seem a bit more mature, yet fun to be around. Dating takes imagination, even all the guides out there pretty much tell you to use your imagination.

I really don't, just a few pointers from friends.

Based

Go for the dorky ones. A lot of them are secretly hot and don't know it yet. They have killer fucking bodies under there, and they're usually friends with beta nerds. Teenage girls are horny as hell, and these ones aren't getting so much as a kiss from their peers. Swoop in, my dudes. It's laughably easy, and you'll hate yourself for the years you wasted NOT doing it.

This.

I'm 33 and although I had a lot of fun from 20-30 i really missed out on having fun when I was younger. Get all the pussy you can while youre young guys, time flies so so fast.