There is literally NOTHING than worse living in a small town on probation for being black and having god trap you here

There is literally NOTHING than worse living in a small town on probation for being black and having god trap you here

Literally FUCKING. NOTHING. Every single person i have ever met stereotypical hillbilly trailer trash shit. I am not exergerating i mean LITERALLY every single person. Only thing people do here is come home sleep wake up go to work come home sleep. Nothing to do but eat the same fucking 3 resteraunts they have eaten at for the last 30 years. People here too stupid to fucking even know the real world exists or do anything. They pay like 800 dollars to go visit it for 3 days to live life like a normal person for 3 days. I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING

Everyone here is literally the poorest of the poor. And my parents are even poorer than them. My parents are the poorest around. So fucking literally Zulu African mud hut Kenyan bull shit. AND GOD TRAPS ME

Attached: 96BD5A20-33D5-40FE-B162-6AFFA76E8DE9.png (608x540, 258K)

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

where are you at? i’m breaking you out.

>on probation for being black
You aren't on probation for being black, you're on probation because you commited a crime/offense; most likely because you are a nigger.
1st step to escaping probation? Just be black. Don't be a nigger

Attached: Imperial Chuckle.png (838x568, 581K)

Attached: 1527742625125.jpg (600x430, 68K)

op you're here all the time and I feel terrible every time i see this. what can we do to help? you should tell us more about your situation

Yeah, where are you? SA fag, here. It could be better, but at least it's not somalia.

Its a copypaste from r9k. Some nigger wouldnt stop posting and people didnt care cause all he replied was boohoo god hates me its gods fault boohoo. Better to ignore it cause its clearly b8

Not bait this is real. Every time i find a way out or happiness theres a disaster.

God is such an asshole.

Attached: God.jpg (600x673, 58K)

then leave. plenty of nigger areas for you to be in no one needs you in their community

I don't care about your niggerpasta since I saw it on r9k more than a few times anyways but
>zoomers leave small towns/rural environments to study in big cities
>come back full of retarded ideas and spitting on everything their home town stands for
>after finishing uni and a few years of soul crushing cubicle slaving/other shit job they come back and open some shit no one asked for, like a soy packet based restaurant
>blame their "close minded backwards hillbilly" town on it failing, leave permanently
Why can't 95% of whites avoid falling for the college debt meme instead of just learning a trade and outearning unicucks while contributing to their WHITE homes? I was told I was the "smart one" so I was basically shoehorned into a uni I despised and didn't even finish (thankfully family money ran out 2 years in) so I just got to work and I can't really say I'm crushed by it.

Attached: monky.jpg (1067x1078, 582K)

Did someone say god trap?

Attached: beautiful_brown_gurl_spurt.gif (450x362, 407K)

No, you're actually hearing voices.

>having god trap
>say god trap?
Yes, but...

>sheeit nigga deez honkey ass crackas don't even have a KFC an sheeeit
>dem kkk muhfuckas go to work an sheeit wats up wit dat?
>cracka ass muhfuckas don even think mah mixtape fire
>sheeeeeeeit

Why don’t you sneak out at night. No one would notice you.

I've seen you posting here so much. I hope this is satire "being on probation for being black". I mean I'm not surprised a nigger nigging is on probation but holy shit faggot youre on probation for your own shitty choices lmao. Your issues are of your own creation right now nig nog. If you are really tired of whitey then do us all a favor and get a one way ticket to africa you fucking shitskin

>"I committed a crime and got punished accordingly. but its not my fault the man hates me because im black"

accept responsibility retard. noone actually cares what color you are. ghetto is a mindset not a color. i bet your ghetto ass mouthed off to the cops and /or judge. i work in a large city. i see it daily.

Well if you don't like your situation maybe you shouldn't have been a typical Niger and committed crimes.

Ok white fucking nerdy ass losers

This

There is no god.
You're a whiny loser.
You should kill yourself you absolute waste of protein.
>saged

Attached: kill_yourself.jpg (751x418, 65K)

Trapped in a small town while on probation for being black? Grab a snickers!

Attached: snick.jpg (488x488, 23K)

For fucks sake, OP. I was in the thread yesterday where you were doxxed. Everybody now knows you're a fat white guy in NYC (Chris something, wasn't it? who just keeps spamming this for the attention and the (You)s. Give it up - it's over.