If white people are so superior, why they are set to become a minority in their own countries...

If white people are so superior, why they are set to become a minority in their own countries? This make of them a darwinian failure and thus inferior.

wh*Tes are inferior though

Either France is Russia or Canada tier in how they distribute their population or this graph is bullshit

If you actually believe that France will be 50% black within 6 years, you're retarded and has never been to France.
Also, that has nothing to do with darwin

These snowniggers act superior everyime, eventho they are literally on the brink of extinction lmao.

Not black, but non-white.
That includes arabs/north africans, chinese etc.

>wh*Te ""people"' are too stupid to reproduce and will eventually die out being replaced by migrants
>it's not about darwin

won't be majority non-white within 6 years either. France is about 85% European. You've been browsing Sup Forums too much

Fertility rates are going down everywhere. If whites, did it first, wouldn't it mean that they were superior? It would have something to do with darwin if the non-whites invaded us instead of we taking them in.

Yes it will, that's what all official data shows.
They are only 85% european because theres lots of old people there.
Just check the data below 30 and non whites are already a majority

>won't be majority non-white within 6 years either. France is about 85% European.

>I don't understand birth rates and demographic projections: the post

Immigrant birth rates in Europe tend to drop after the second generation, native French people have more kids than mahgrebis and Africans

Source?

Whoa, I actually didn't realize France was THAT black

His ass

i honestly don't give a shit

other white people have never done anything for me so why would i care about them?

Zambia has an incredibly weird projection timeline, what the fuck?

Not black per se. Mostly sandniggers.
But there's quite a lot of blacks there.

I would help you user :3

No, lol. Maybe a city or two, but they're not American tier.

>blacks in france will grow from 3.5% to 50% within 6 years

Not sure if more kids but definitely around the same level. Wouldn't be surprised if higher since French people have some of the highest fertility rates in Europe

imo Europeans with a tiny bit of East Asian DNA (i.e. Polish, Finnish) are superior