HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who is he shooting at?

God

post it on /k/

Needs a Laser Sight.

Rust

And people unironically watch this shit?

Is this real?

That gun looks fucking retarded

I'm pretty sure the prop guys or armorer or whatever on this show just like fucking around and put this stuff in there as jokes.

I don't know and I don't care what you autists are sperging out about.

That gun looks cool and he seems to be using correctly from what I can tell. Most importantly, the "stylish" aspect fits the character.

is that snake plissken's gun?

what in tarnation

what does this have to do with Jews

wow what are the odds they made two of them things

Is..is that a Mac 10 with a scope mounted on the silencer?

Degenerates like you need to GTFO. That was the best episode of TWD.

>what is a throwback for 500?

>direct tv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whats the joke

uzi is an israeli gun

The reason no one can hit anything is because every AR in the show doesn't have a rear sight.

This has been an ongoing thing since like season 2 or 3.

that's a MAC-10, not an Uzi

>direct tv

Loving every laugh

>being a poor negro
Enjoy your shitty pirate streaming dumb nigger ape cuck

There's nothing wrong with that set up.
>scope is always zeroed to the silencer
>QD scope, just unscrew the silencer when yo want to go loud
>scout style scope with wxtended eye relief so you have more situational awareness
>shielded silencer doubles as extended handguard
Brilliant

You showed him

This

What's wrong with this?

You alright, man?

I never understand these gun/shooting threads. Do you have to be a gun nut to care about this shit?

i own 2 guns and dont know what the problem is

Yes, direct tv is a joke.

his expression reminds me of something

Not so retarded now it it?

he's holding onto lucille while shooting. BRAVO AMC

Why does he have Snake Plissken's gun?

cable>>>>>satelite

Why can't I shitpost like this without getting spam blocked?

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably just a nod.

it's just a mac-10. they were legal here until the manlet cocaine cuban and shitskins from columbia killed each other back in the 80s in miami

It's probably the same prop. Props get kept and reused all the time.

It's an extremely common gun in all sorts of movies. Unless there has been just one used throughout cinema history, it's not the same fucking prop.

caspere knew this

It amazes me that a zombie show made by Asylum of all things is more realistic about guns than TWD funded by AMC

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK
S
C
A
P
E

F
R
O
M

N
E
W

Y
O
R
K

Christ, does anyone on this board actually watch films?

Asylum are nerds, AMC isn't.

I, too, remember pop culture from the 1980s. I clapped and cheered when I saw something I recognized.
Fuck you, AMC

Escape from new york isn't even a flick

The patrician audience of TWD wouldn't stoop to the level of watching a flick. Only films.

got that bling perk son

Im never going to forget Hershel and his highmag shotgun though, fucker went through a few hundred shells and never reloaded once

Escape from New York is pure cinema.
Kek

Is that a mac 10 with a silencer and a scope? Fucking why?

holy shit he called him a nigger AND a cuck lmao that's crazy bro

>he can't shoot a dime group from 500 out with a mac10

m-maybe "turn" will be good this season

See

>the first 40 minutes of the episode were painfully slow
>a large chunk of the episode focused on Sasha
>most of the "action" in the final battle was awkward close-ups of people firing guns
>there was barely any gore
>Rosita is still alive
Negan using Snake Plissken's gun was one of the best things about this mediocre finale. How the hell did we go from the season 5 opener to this? TWD has always had massive flaws but the season finales/openers are usually exciting. I walked out of this season finale feeling hollow and disappointed.

>wagecucks getting this triggered

*inhales*

Honestly the pacing in the episodes had me feeling like we were on the fucking farm again. Done with this show.

This season makes season 2 look good. Right now Negan is the only reason I'm still watching this mess.

So I missed a few scenes due to poor internet....can someone recap all the Dwights scenes and actions in this episode? Did he set Rick up or is he still against Negan?

>niggers don't recognize an obvious refference
>there people here who have not watched Escape From NY

Jesus christ, this place is full of kiddies.

He's still against Negan, he didn't know the trash people were gonna betray Rick.

this is by far one of the worst
the corny battle where no one died
amazing stuff, right?

Other than the light skinned chick dying literally nothing happened this episode. Fuck this show.

nice shilling, how much do you get paid

The stupidest part is there's nothing wrong with Negan's gun. This episode has a tiger killing Negan's men and other silly shit but instead of laughing at that OP decided to laugh at something that's perfectly fine.

I hope this is bait

It's terribly out of place and sucks dick as an homage to be fair. It's a god damn cartoon gun

This was the worst TWD season finale ever.

>a fucking scope on a pistol

This isn't video games retard

I'll admit it's out of place but it isn't particularly jarring or anything. I don't understand why OP thinks it's so hilarious.

there's a scope mounted on the suppressor you dumb fuck

It's a gun, you can put whatever scope you want on it. Sure it looks stupid but it's functional, it's not like they find a lot of working red dot sights with batteries that still function.

You can do it retard. The problem is the fact that it's mounted on the fucking suppressor.

OP, go away. Stop pretending you know guns.

>a submachine gun is a pistol

They had some cool follow shots but they were almost exclusively with Negan running away.

It's a machine pistol senpai.

>machine pistol
Krauts get out

If you zoom in it's not mounted on the supressor, dumb fuck

>pistol
Christ

its not on the suppressor?
is it just floating above it then?

>submachine gun
>pistol
Bravo

Based Negan read to shoot people with a modded uzi. I see no problems with this.

How is a rifle scope mounted on the suppressor of a gun designed to fire on full auto "functional" you fucking retard? Am I being baited here or are TWD fans really this thick?

>suppressor
>autistically going out of your way to make sure people know you dont call it a "silencer"

>doesn't know what replicas are

Of all the things to complain about, this is the one?

oh my

>implying that was a replica or civilian version

>he doesn't know the difference between a pistol and a submachine gun
>I'm the retard

*inhales*

But it's a mac-10 goofball.

Why don't you Mac 10 this dick OHHHH BURN

uzi != mac-10