Smoking crack AMA

Smoking crack AMA

Attached: E68342A0-E694-4C57-AE99-41F47B087219.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

why dont you kill yourself, nigger?

I live a fucking degen life

I will in 2 months when I run out of money. Also I’m white thank god. Otherwise I would of offed myself long ago.

Drop that nigger crap dude. Not worth it.

best 15 minutes of your life eh? I like substances too, but I don't really get into stimulants.

Describe how you feel right now?

stimulants are my favorite. but light ones like adderall, ritalin, ecstasy. ones that make you feel untouchable for hours. it's incredible how you go from hating life and being terrified to the complete opposite.

It’s tottaly not. But it’s the only time I can feel happy anymore

ee wee charlie-warlie, that chicago crack
blast from the pizznast

yo dawg, where can I score some cocaine in greater Toronto area. I haven't blown fat lines in so fucking long. I've been taking some vyvanse lately but I get little to no euphoria with that drug .It's good for staying up and playing guitar for 13 hours straight but I want to feel good my nig. Honestly I wish I could score some meth, only tried it once but goddamn that's a fun drug.

why are you a nigger?

Why should I smoke crack?
>Crackpill me user

Just smoke weed, add some vodka to the mix maybe, get off that shit user.

Have fun crackhead

Why so much hate for crack?

Do you usually clench your butt hole when pooping??

Checked.

You'll feel better if you stop.

It sucks the first little while, quitting anything. Hit the gym too. Work out three days in a row then take a rest day. Do this for a week, time is a going to pass anyway.

In a month you'll feel better.
In two months you'll look better.
in six months you'll be someone completely different and everything will be easier. All of this other stuff will seem like a gross and distant memory.

Time is going to pass anyway. May as well start today. Yeah it sucks, I don't like going to the gym, I do like the feeling after. More importantly I like the effects it has had on my health and my life over these extended periods of time.

Make your work out easy to start, so you don't miss.

Also smoke weed.

Also, smoke weed.

Attached: june22.jpg (1024x645, 156K)

>Also smoke weed.
>Also, smoke weed.

Attached: 1560030557755.gif (240x135, 983K)

Fucking literally BASED

How different is it to snorting cocaine? If you’ve tried it.