Redpill me on this insufferable cunt

Redpill me on this insufferable cunt.

Attached: f.jpg (628x628, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAsgZi4KpNY
skepticalscience.com/Judith_Curry_arg.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no "redpill" alt right child. Go back to facebook, and post more grandma memes to your 5 friends.

I have no friends. I know there's no redpill. I'm not alt-right. I've never used facebook. NOW REDPILL ME ON GRETA THUNBERG YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT.

All you could possibly need to know is on google. You're just trying to start another Sup Forums shitfest so fuck off

She's not an Instagram leggings ass bitch...so I recommend you to respect her and let her autism heal the I'll world

Redpill? Antichrist
She will boundle all Anger from 3rd world, feminists, incels, lgbts, greens, and more

EVERYBODY underestimates her, that's why her spirit can't be stopped

Attached: 1571047715754.jpg (350x387, 104K)

cunty cunt... is cunty

STEAMING REDLINING
i dont care about the politics i just like the memes

child with no experience, education, remote understanding of how government bureaucracies work, grasp of how virtually all forms of human activity cause pollution, or factual understanding that the effects of global warming can not and will not be reversed gains traction in European countries because she was born into a world that could be damaged in roughly 100 years and complains how tough it is to be a white, famous, and rich girl

>alt right child

Attached: 1566728508937m.jpg (1024x716, 158K)

>All you could possibly need to know is on google

Attached: 1569497878513m.jpg (1024x434, 79K)

/thread

Attached: 1569494327876m.jpg (860x1024, 65K)

Yeah, because conservatives haven't been crying "think of the children!" for all of US history. Fuck off tinfoil hat stormfag.

She is an insufferable cunt. That's it.

u roon chidren hood, ples giv me attntion an mone

I feel like people are just using her as some puppet like "We stand for climate change 'cause brave girl says so bully."

You greasy cunt... Still dad Hillary didn't win?!?!

>insufferable cunt
why so salty, fag?

This is now a Greta hate thread

Attached: BDFB4207-6BE6-42EC-BF6F-0EA4C5CF420A.jpg (937x1171, 253K)

Attached: C44B6212-7398-4646-8CE5-C0B4D8B92D82.jpg (640x552, 91K)

Attached: BB4F3E9B-9D76-4EEF-87EE-0E5C6D677199.jpg (633x469, 33K)

itt rappers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAsgZi4KpNY

Don't feed the trolls. Especially of the Russian variety.

Did you call me a russian troll?
Kys

Attached: 87ED5114-EB5F-4031-81C1-E3685CB935EE.jpg (1024x633, 41K)

that heifer on the right looks mighty appealing

...and still greedy old white men are rich and you are poor because they don't fucking care about you and your future and the future of our planet. I don't need Greta to know or understand this. You just have someone you can bash on. You can bluepill all you want, but the problems she is stating wont go away.

Attached: alizeeeeeeee.gif (166x239, 1.48M)

She is the embodiment of Conservative policy but she is too young have the campaign to be your world queen. While she guilt trips and shames you for what you've done, she also promotes a better future, she is killing you with kindness and youre too addicted to lolis to care.

GOSH DARN THOSE DIDDLY DARN RUSSIAN HAX0RZ GOOD GOLLY THOSE DARN DIDDLY RUSSIANS ALWAYS DOING RUSSIAN THINGS DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY THOSE DARN RUSSIANS THE TV TELLS ME THEY ALL ARE EPIC HAXERS STEALING ALL ME BIT COIN AND DICK PICKS GOSH DARN DIDDLY DARN IT MAKES ME MAD REAL MAD THOSE DARN RUSSIANS

She seems like an intelligent child that worries about the world more than about herself. This is quite typical in highly intelligent people. Her ASS and acceptance of that by people around her, probably enabled her to do what she does: break with societal expectations. As to her message. It seems like she actually has a point. Global politics are moving slow and the most parties that pollute the most are not being held accountable at an appropriate level.

idi naxyu pidor

Attached: gteta.png (1189x997, 1M)

Attached: Greta3.jpg (500x580, 84K)

>chicksonright.com

Are you talking about her or the OP?

she is mossad agent duh

Attached: Greta.jpg (800x789, 134K)

Attached: 1569703077567m.jpg (1024x1010, 100K)

well she is swede that figures

she would be a child labor now if sweden did not industrialized with fossil fuel.

Attached: gretachildhood.jpg (588x667, 121K)

Attached: 5D1F0E67A3554FEDA6AF2467B6C0AF41.jpg (1024x641, 105K)

She disagreed with orange leader dats annudah shoah

this, the media are the most dishonest organization in the world.

Attached: elon-muskmedia.jpg (624x215, 101K)

Actually in the full quote she says she's one of the lucky ones and mentions other children having much worse conditions.

She's a fucking insufferable cunt. She has ZERO credibility until she goes after China and India.

That said.. you're hurting our case against her when you post dumb shit like this. Makes us look like dumb liars.

how dare you

Attached: GORTA.jpg (1080x1350, 279K)

More like Greta Thotberg amirite?

She's an over-privileged autistic daughter of theater people. She LIVES drama. Like many before her, she's internalized global issues, claiming everything is an attack on her. She wrongly blames everyone when only a few nations are polluting the fuck out of the planet.

She's too young and ignorant to have any perspective about how we're progressing socially and technologically in fixing our pollution issues.

She's not a good spokesperson for ANY topic other than how things are going in her own little life, and even then I'd rather hear from her parents. She's being trotted out because it's an old shitty tactic to bring out children and then act offended if you dare "attack" children. Children know fucking nothing and can't be the arbiters of global politics.

I'm really no fan of hers, but weather does not equal climate.

Attached: its old man soros.jpg (585x600, 28K)

Pretty sure her 10th grade Swedish education was way better than your comparable American one. So to claim she knows nothing only makes you look and sound like a giant Amerifat NEET that thinks Boomer Humor is edgy.

I suspect she's trans, Gunther Furburg

LOL at alt-right snowflakes being triggered by a teenage girl. Showing your true colours here lads. Fucking faggots the lot of you.

American education and misogyny at its finest. 'Hurr, we don't like girls telling us not to destroy da planet, durr'.

mentally and emotionally vulnerable young lady
exploited for globalist purposes

Attached: 15697968973.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

She's right. People who use the term redpill are morons.

/thread

Thank you

Sup Forums is the only place still obsessed with her. OP you’re head is fucked. You’re obsessing over an 16 child on the spectrum. Get a grip faggot.

fair call

>OP you’re head is fucked
no you are

minutes after she sucked me off i became a supporter of Fridays for Future and liberal

>You’re obsessing over an 16 child
> faggot

hmmmmmmmm

She's a wealthy girl with first world problems being manipulated by her parents-who are in turn being paid by clean energy- to hop on a stage and demand white people fix the world, ignoring that china and india make the vast majority of pollution (please, dont make me laugh about american per-capita), she does this because only white people can afford/have a desire to use the expensive, often ineffective green energy devices. That's all.
Another note, not only does she have aspergers, she's also displaying signs of fetal alcohol syndrome, namely the lack of a philtrum

Why is any of that relevant? you point-missing faggot.

Shes beautiful, stfu

Yes!

THIS

Plus she is a terrorist from a long line of terrorists

Attached: 1569425331984.jpg (840x478, 67K)

that's not how you spell goblin

Whats to redpill nobody with any sense takes her seriously i mean look at her country of origins terror bombings every other week rapes rising 6% becoming the rape capital of Europe all while the government turns a blind eye to it so they can continue to appear woke by having open borders with their scientists saying we need start committing cannibalism to combat the "climate crisis" Sweden is a fucking mad house just forget about her user she'll be gang raped to death by muslims then cannibalized by her parent's soon enough

Nutcase alert

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 45K)

Old battle hag, desperate for more fame

Attached: 41462707.jpg (317x475, 125K)

I want feel her tight pussy

It angers you because her existence is a circle jerk on all sides, this disgusts you but also arouses you, drawing you in the desire to coom-post overides your sense to let dead horses lie.

Bounce her on my dick

She never said that it was all a hoax you stupid fuck. She just didn't like the tribal nature of people exactly like Greta Thunberg.

she is an actress making money for the elite. She does it to skip school. Kids hate school.

>FUCK (user was banned for this post)
>FUCK (post deleted)
>FUCK no fun allowed

FUCK JANNIES and FUCK GRETA

Attached: pepf2.jpg (582x875, 213K)

im screensnapping this and saving this on my desktop, outside of any folders, possibly even as my desktop background, untill im able to rephrase the whole thing anytime some pleb mentions her

The amount of real estate this 16 year old girl takes up in your brains is hilarious.

Here are 16 more reasons why BERNIE SANDERS can STILL WIN the 2016 ELECTIONS!

she has downsyndrome

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

And yet, here you are.

topkek

Mouthy liberal cunt who has no realistic view on life due to the fact that she is a child. A life full of regret for her nonsense awaits her.

every media source that doesn't follow the holy orthodoxy of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is a jewish conspiracy. basically, if it doesn't simplify nuance and use false equivalency in the name of keeping you angry, it is probably a secret jewish conspiracy from the gnomes of nuremberg. as a consumer, you need to be angry and incoherent, and any news source that isn't angry and incoherent is from evil race mixers that aren't part of the orthodoxy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
my tribe is going to destroy the world. Chimp out and become a gigachad, what are you a big fag? with your communism?

See how far that realistic view gets you when your house is under water. Fool.

What if she were shouting against global warming activists? Would she just be a little loud mouth cunt then? Or would she be a fine and informed young woman?

"MY TEAM GOOD YOUR TEAM BAD" - USA 2019.

every newspaper is lying. the weather isn't changing. science is just a matter of opinion. if species go extinct and the oceans turn to ashes and acid that doesn't matter. the vast majority of scientists are all liberal snowflakes. a senator brought a snowball into the debate floor. he wasn't on drugs and on the payroll of big oil, he just knew that if snow existed somewhere, then the great work of human extinction hadn't made enough progress yet.

That's the saddest thing I've heard in the past 24 hours

Ikr? What a tragic cunt..

>fuck this autistic child for being easily manipulated by her parents
What a bitch

Her ideals are noble but she is just whining and saying that if we don't take really drastic measures the whole Earth explodes or whatever... 1.5 degrees is both politically and practically impossible, we have in around only 11 years burn only 40% of coal, oil etc... AND after 2050 ZERO EMISSION! We are now at 0.9 degrees. We are now heading to 3 degrees by 2100. She should say:"well, we can crank it down to 2.5 or even 2.0 degrees celsius if we try" than what she says now.

two minutes on google
skepticalscience.com/Judith_Curry_arg.htm

Attached: 1F3695D3-7F50-478D-B00D-41EAE0C35A2C.png (2347x736, 332K)

Attached: MF.png (948x1080, 1.12M)

Conservative policy as it pertains to children is to get you liberal faggots to quit molesting children

Republicans think of the children and molest them behind closed doors v democrats dress the children up like trannies and molest them in public. Hmmmmm..