I want some advice from you Sup Forums - you're no fucking white knights like these cucks on reddit - so here is my...

I want some advice from you Sup Forums - you're no fucking white knights like these cucks on reddit - so here is my story.

We're together for almost 2 years now, doing stuff regulary, we're quite happy and also have an healthy, great sex life.

--

tl;dr She wants to meet a guy that hates me and i hate him but she refuses to take a step back voluntary , even if it hurts me and i feel very disrespected. She feels caged it because of this and i fear that this feeling might be even worse for us.

--

So yesterday she just casually told me that she was going to meet this guy in a café on tuesday and i immediately felt so fuggin disrespected and hurt. It's not only because we just had this huge dispute a week ago and then when we thought we're going to be okay and trying to be more understanding of each other she just drops this bomb!

She KNOWS that i very much dislike her meeting other guys.
She KNOWS that he hates me and i hate him
She KNOWS that it would hurt and disrespect me and i've told her so in the past, especially about him.

Also this guy just pop's out of nowhere - they didn't even like text for months and now they wanna meet. It's not so much about not trusting her and being jealous or insecure, that's a whole other box. It just feels like that my future wife should respect my emotions and something like NOT meeting the guy shouldn't be too much to ask. I mean i feel like i shouldn't even have to ask - if something i do hurts her - i'll stop. Because i value our relationship and her much higher than almost anything. She thinks otherwise and it's like taking her freedom from her like wth. There are certain rules within a relationship and you've got some responsibility.

it's not like she cant meet male individuals whatsoever but i'd like to know them first and i also think that it's kinda strange to meet other guys in a serious relationship.

Tell me something.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (637x358, 38K)

>Also this guy just pops out of nowhere - they didn't even like text for months and now they wanna meet

You're getting cucked, user. Best to pull out the .40 and end them both.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2600x1842, 1011K)

Show up, beat the shit out of him, like get the cops called and everything. It's a simple battery charge, not a felony. Probably a couple of weeks in county or 3 months probation. A woman will never be with a man she has seen physically dominated by another and weak. Shell either be yours or leave you both.

>It's not so much about not trusting her and being jealous or insecure

That's EXACTLY what it is.

how so?

break up with her, if she met him even though you told her not to do it she will see that you are easy to push around and she will fuck with you and have basically no respect towards you (and eventually cheat on you, if she didn't do it already), sorry user

user is correct.

>Because i value our relationship and her much higher than almost anything.
You shouldn't do that.

Seconding

This is correct.

It's all about respect man. If you haven't already done so, let her know that's not okay with you. If she gives any pushback you need to hold fast and heavily imply you will break up with her if she doesn't.

Me personally, I'd break up with her on principal if she got beyond the shit testing phase. Just disrespectful. Women test you in a lot of ways and it's fine it's just part of life, but testing you with fidelity just shows her head is in the wrong place and she's a whore looking to cheat for whatever reason. Sorry user

Is she gonna fuck this guy or just have coffee?

I think you need to chill.

Boundaries motherfucker. Have some. She's lying to you. You are believing womanly wiles.

You have to have self respect, or no one else can respect you. Do not become a cuck and make yourself unworthy of respect.

Put her shit outside and change the locks. Ghost her, and move on.

Or do. If you do, fuck you.

*Or do put up with being cucked.

Update: i basically told her that this is my boundary and if she steps over it - i'm gone.

i came to the desicison by thinking about the long run. regular 1on1 meetings with this guy or other guys in general? nope.

Well, she has clearly been meeting this guy already. It didn't just start out of the blue. She's just now trying to get you onboard with being cucked, so you can pay for their lavish dates.

Next thing you know she'll be trying to talk you into a chastity device while you watch her getting ass fucked by niggers.

Get some new.

obviously she has met him, but it was in school and like 3 months ago.

she actually has a fukkin nigger in her new school with her but i'm so glad that she despises him

this, literally go full ghost mode, block her on everything, delete her number, never speak, text, or breath in the same fucking state as her, even if she begs and cries don't even let her see or find you, don't even tell her whats wrong, don't even tell her you feel disrespected, do this with out hesitation and leave no trace behind whatsoever, two things can happen, she either

>gets terrified that she could lose you by doing roastie shit like this and corrects herself
or
>you're life improves because you no longer have a disgusting roastie mooching off of you while she's getting pumped by some mong who's child you might have to raise some day.

It is a little weird that you don’t want her talking to other guys as a blanket issue. Specific cases I’d agree with you but across the board is weird.

But if she knows you don’t like this guy in particular it’s sort of disrespectful to meet him.

You probably need therapy tho.
Most people do

You set your boundaries. "I'm not comfortable with you speaking to this nigger, please understand" if she doesn't understand and does it anyway, call it quits. No "fixing" the relationship, it just isn't a good investment of your time. Finish the relationship clearly "I no longer want to be in this relationship because I'm not comfortable with you not respecting my boundaries" and bounce. Like the Sup Forumsro said, get your shit and block her on fucking everything, get a younger one when you're ready. I had a cunt fiance that did shit like that, you won't believe what you end up putting up with if you allow this kind of thing.

she can talk to guys all she wants, she's even going to concerts and festivals with her friends, there are 1-2 guy friends too. It's basically just about 1on1 meetings.

I am really grateful for all these answers Sup Forumsros, did not expect such quality advice.

Hey, any advice is better than a redditfag's advice...

This is a pivotal moment your relationship. You need to break up with her. She doesn't respect you, and she never will at this rate. She has no fear you will leave her. Remember user, you need to look out for you

Personally, I don't want anyone going through the shit I went through. Some women don't understand honor, loyalty, commitment, etc. It makes you look bad if your partner does not have congruence between what she says and what she does. Remember you're already thinking "family" here.

first of all: fuck reddit. contrary to the common narrative, reddit is in fact populated with fedora-wearing underachievers.

now, regarding your predicament.
tldr: dump her. period.
you wrote it yourself: you value your relationship higher than almost anything - while she clearly does not. yes, it is important to not restrict each other's freedom. but this is always a compromise and not absolute, as it is usually important and desired to consider the emotional effects on the other. a relationship is most of the time restrictive per definition - unless both are conclusively communicating their ideas and needs - and the other party is perfectly fine with it and supportive of it. any other situation will produce friction if the intrinsic restrictions are to be bent under the pretense of things like "muh freedom". do not let her fool you into thinking that you are being oppressive - understand, that she is being manipulative and inconsiderate - or ignorant, at best. either way, you must face the reality: you two do not combine well. full stop. you have either two fundamentally different concepts of a relationship (and you don't need half a nigger's brain to understand that it is a doomed basis to build a relationship upon), or, although you two have roughly the same ideas of how a relationship should be, she does not value your feelings high enough or puts her "enthusiasms" above all. likely the reality is in fact somewhere within the spectrum between the two situations outlined above.
now, in all cases: this ain't gon work, friendo. i understand that it is hard, but the longer you wait, the harder it will get and the more conflicts it will produce. don't be stupid - this is not a constellation to consider marriage, fool.
i'm telling you: if you don't listen, it will fail in one way or another - and it will suck. boy will it suck. mark my words. use your brain. women are a dime a dozen. nothing magical about them, really.

>contd
my advice would be: sit down together and talk things through. not for the sake of fixing anything, because - believe me - this is unfixable, but for the sake of letting her know that you do not see a future for you two, and although one might forgive and forget her knowingly hurting you - what can not be forgotten are the underlying reasons. she won't change - and that's fine. but you don't have to mold yourself into something you aren't, either. so, break up, while you are still on halfway good terms, because if you stay together, in the long run it is only gonna go downhill.
on a side note: when women tell you they "feel caged", it is one of the reddest flags you can get. this indicates a very serious problem, and might have various reasons behind it. but in no case is it something one should overlook.
good luck, don't be stupid.

I agree completely with this, listen here OP, this is based.

>Because i value our relationship and her much higher than almost anything
Tell her this bit but take the almost out of it and if it doesn't change, I think it's time you find a less shitty future wife. I know it sucks to hear (trust me, I just got out of a long term relationship myself) but I can say with absolute certainty that it's better to be the one that breaks up with them than to have them break up with you for some guy.

Shes been cheating on you for a while.
On to the next.
Dont be such a fucking pussy.

EEYYYY TONI Y DO THE GEYS SMEOL LOKE SHIEET?????????? IS IT BECUS THE JOOOOSSS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!11!.!.!.!.!.!.! AM HIETLER DISD NOBTGING WEEONG!!!!!!!!! BLAKS MELL BEEAFFDD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?¿•¿¿¡¿ I RAPE OKAY?+?1?1?1?1 POOO POOO POOOOOKIKKOOP AMELLLYI POOOPEI HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHUHHUEHHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUEHEUEHEHUEHEHEHEUEH RAPE JOOEWS GAAAAY RAEP BLEKS FUIK JOOOOBSSZIE

SHUT UP JOOO. SUCK MY FAUCKING CORK SCREW SHAPED COCK NIGGER!

My advice would be sucking my cock fagnig

Rape is cool

Why don't you just rape? Its easy

thanks m8, i'll let it continue for now, i made my boundaries clear to her and now i'm gonna lay back a bit and time will tell what happens next.

If she continues stuff like this and starts something again, i'll be gone and ghost her.

I want to see if my ultimatum has an positive effect before i kill my hopes completely.

Most women will not respect a man who is controlling and insecure about other men. She's trying not to go behind your back in meeting a guy friend. But I agree that this will not work out because you are too insecure and she's going to lose respect for you. A better move here is to start meeting your women friends for solo coffee chats, etc. Not in a retaliatory way, but just to keep things even.

Fuck you cucky boy. She sucked my cock and I fucked her tight ass. You can enjoy eating my cum out her ass :)

OP said she hangs out with guys in a group and is cool with it, she is meeting this guy one on one, this is a date

insecure would imply that i think that the guys she wants to meet are better than me but i don't. i just have my personal values. i also have no interest in meeting other women for friendship. i only meet women for love or sex

flamingo

Give her enough rope to hang her self and she always will. Stop it now or it's over. Had I said something to my ex it wouldn't of happened, but sure enough I let her meet and she cheated. It's over if she goes.

You need to learn to set these boundaries as they happen in a relationship. The very first time she wants to go see a guy alone you say, "Yeah, you can go do that, but you'll be single while you do it."

If she goes, break it off with her and move on to the next one. You can't wait til the third time it comes up or even second. You have to show you know what you want and you care about yourself more than you care about the woman.

The real secret is to never get mad, and always do whatever makes you happiest. She will say you are controlling, but let me tell you, the only thing you are controlling is who YOU have in your life. It's not controlling to break up with someone if they do something you don't like. It's up to you to decide what kind of life you have and who is in it.

It IS controlling to get all pissy like a bitch and try to force them to be someone you want them to be when you picked a fucking loser in the first place.

Find that balance, and your whole life will be better. Never fucking let anyone make you hurt yourself to their benefit. Fuck everyone else, they're all idiots anyways.

Suit yourself. Most women see nothing wrong with chatting one on one with a man that they have no or little sexual interest in. If you try to control them and get emotional, they're going to lose respect for you. But, yes, this is where you are now emotionally so either way it's probably not going to end well.

this guy knows

tell her u have aids.

Drop this bitch. You deservd a hell of a lot better than some cheating whore. If she can't respect your feelings, she doesn't respect you. Leave her. But make it hell on her.

I second this.

.40? Try a 45 pal

did this once and she reported me to police lol

just this.

Beat her to death and fuck her corpse! You'll never get caught.

OP, to echo the sentiment of some of these other anons and as someone who has been through similar situations - it's over. It's too late to salvage this and the longer you try then the more it will hurt you.

You're just making this other guy more attractive to her by putting him off-limits. Forbidden fruit is always tempting.

tell her its subliminal aids and you didnt know either.

I am curiots about your relationship. Are you guys mutually exclusive? Have you two discussed monogamy? Does she consider you her partner or just someone to fool around with?

100% monogamous. We even talked about moving together and far future plans.

How old are you? Why do you hate this guy so much? If he's an asshole, you should just feel sorry for his pathetic ass.
You need to talk this out with your girlfriend: Find out why she's so set on meeting this guy. Is it just because she doesn't want to be unreasonably restricted? What's going on here for her? Be curious? You may not like what you find out but it's important to know. This is more important than whether she will accept some boundary that you try to unilaterally impose.

i'm 21

I guess i dont hate him this much - but he definitely does hate me.

He is basically an hardcore antifa guy and has an extreme attitude over everything. only wears hemp clothes and with a more right leaning opinion should be killed. he also knows that i'm doing bodybuilding and boxing - which he also despises as he told my girlfriend "it's a sport for idiots, criminals and agressive fucks"

So it would be a huge risk letting this guy near my girlfriend. He could try to manipulate or whatever. But it's more about the respect from my girlfriend. She should respect me and my emotions enough to see that it's not good at all to meet with this guy.

She's basically insecure and does not have a lot of friends. he helped her out in some hard situations in school and they also talked about problems n shit. They know each other for 2 or 3 years. Thats why he's important to her.

She has me for all that now tho and she should value me higher than him. especially now and under the circumstances.

Who gives a shit why she wants to do it? If he doesn't like it then he needs to address that issue. It's all about your own happiness first, not understanding why someone does something that pisses you off. Plenty of girls out there and you don't need excuses why they want to do shit.

Look out for yourself first and you won't have to spend valuable time of your life catering to others bullshit.

>she should value me higher than him.
Yep, if she is wanting to hang out with him knowing the way you fee, she only cares about herself and it won't get better with time. It will get worse because new she knows you won't do shit.

Dude grow up and look out for yourself.

You don't like this guy and he doesn't like you, but she's not standing up for the guy she chose to be with my showing you some respect and telling him off? Instead she's going to meet and hang out with him?

As I said before, you better start looking out for yourself FIRST or you're going to have this happening again and again. Don't be afraid to get rid of someone to better yourself and surround yourself with worthy people.

It hurts at first, but not as much as coming up with excuses for other people's behavior. You can do better.

Never forget to set boundaries the fucking SECOND they come up.

way to miss the entire point and waste dubs on all that. while what you say is absolutely correct, the problem starts already with the fact that she knows that her boyfriend is on very bad terms with that guy, and that this feeling is mutual between these guys.
next:
>not retaliatory
>just to keep things even
use those two neurons connecting your ears and preventing them from dropping on the ground. "to keep things even" implies that the motive is, in fact, rooted not falling behind her degrees of liberty. if you're gonna go down that road - might as well just stop calling it a relationship and just fuck.
but yeah OP, don't get cucked. if you're gonna start letting women make you play by their rules only - you really can not expect being respected or even taken seriously anymore. you have a big say in this. don't know how much experience you have - but i can tell you from mine: once you stop behaving like you're clay in a woman's hand and kick a bitch the fuck out of your life, your whole demeanor will change, which will directly translate into how women perceive you. they will feel that you're independent and have an own will - and they're attracted to this. you will only benefit from this. trick is not to overdo this - because at some point one has the tendency to become an asshole, if you take all this to the max.

i remembered to have set up these boundaries before. back then she was still in school with him so she could chill with him there. we settled on something like. "it's okay in school but keep it there."

Now she comes up with it again.

thanks for your advice m8

greentext plox

So you're asking her to dump a valued friend that she knew before you got together with her? If she wanted to be with him, she would have done that already. You're putting her in a difficulty position. He's no threat to you, but you're making him into a big deal.

Don't be a whipped bitch. She dosent give a fuck about you at all. She's a dirty whore not your future wife. Hurt her feelings by not saying anything and leaving all her shit outside. Don't ever speak to her again. Leave her for dead

she sounds like a trash person.

If she doesn't listen to you on this, imagine other things she won't.

If you really don't want to leave her, start with telling her firmly that guys only want sex. That's all they want. Sex is the only driving factor behind anything.

But when she gets mad and calls you a pig, Leave her for your own good.

Then it's a shit test and she's seeing what you'll do. You're fucking 21 and going into your prime. Fuck shit tests and fuck this drama. My rule is that if I feel conflicted or like I'm being shit tested, I give the woman 1 chance to fix it or I leave.

Look, most of your brain is going to be telling you to fix the relationship. Part of you is wanting the freedom to say and do whatever you want. I don't know if you're scared or too nervous to come in between a long term relationship she's had or what, but you have a few options.

You either tell her that you're looking for a more committed woman, and you don't want a girl who you have to worry about her sympathizing with someone who hates you, which in turn is disrespectful and immature, and that you're going to leave if something doesn't change,

Or

You simply break it off because you know deep down that she's being a cunt and just seeing what you'll do. They all fucking do this, it's just to what degree, and hanging out with a dude that is disrespectful to you and insulting you to your own girlfriend is fucking top level bullshit, warranting a nice little "fuck you" and a break up,

Or

You continue to make excuses, hurt yourself for the benefit of others, and bend over backwards, eventually leading to her breaking up with you because you won't stand up for yourself, in which case you'll probably find someone who's "so different than the others" and do it all over again until you pick the other options.

While choosing option 1, which is the best option to save a relationship that you want to continue... never get mad, and state it how it is. If she gets mad, tell her you aren't going to play stupid emotional games, and she can either calm down and talk or you're gone. Don't show emotion.

While choosing 2, self explanatory. Don't say anything stupid that can be used against you later. Never threaten anyone. Just say fuck you and we're done.

While choosing 3, good luck.

Just out of curiosity how old is she op?
Tfw dating an older woman and I don't have to deal with any of this millenial tier stupid faggotry

op better leave her shit outside and stfu

Just rape her to death already faggot. Keep fucking her dead corpse until its cold.

from your description this guy sounds ignorant and pathetic. the classic "hardcore antifa" not realizing how extremely discriminating they are. despicable. YOU definitely should not surround yourself with people like this. now, if your girlfriend values people like this - it really doesn't say anything good about her. contemplate this for a moment. i'll say it again: dump her. and now i will also say this: you should be happy that she found that imbecile. now they can enjoy their mutually limited cognitive capabilities. you seem to be, in fact, out of her league. way the fuck out of it. why would you think that she is good marriage material? jesus christ. what the fuck is wrong with you? snap out of your delusion - what you see in her is not real. she has shown her colors - are you color blind or something? i will break this down: a) she neglects your emotions b) she seems to value her relationship with an utter moron. yet you stand here before us and pepe on about how you always wanted to marry you. you need a good hook to the liver, is what you need. goddammit boy.

Great answer, really m8

I thought about something like option 1 before and it sounded the best to me.

I am tired of shit likes this and if she comes up with it again, i'll go over to option 2. But meanwhile i'll give her the chance to fix it.

She seems like she's starting to reflect on herself more. I'll tell her today when we meet about the way i see things in detail and it goes one way or the other.

The "never get mad" thing is sooo valueable. I trained myself to always keep relativeley cool and calm, definetly helps and prevents shit from exploding.

You either go there or she fucks him.
She may still fuck him on another day but this situation about you two hating each other is used for cucking or breakups. Sole way out,have a triangle.

Don't forget to act like you don't care, at least enough to where you actually wouldn't mind leaving her.

Eventually you actually won't care. It's liberating.

The second she gives you an excuse, tell her that you're looking out for yourself and want changes, not excuses, or you're gone.

Don't be mean to her, just tell her how it is.

based.

yes. triangle choke the shit out of both of them.
nice dubs.

Temporary hurt is better than years of regret and unresolved upset. Basically what this user said Consequences is a good way to make people learn

this

You are quite right, ofc i'm blinded by emotions to a certain degree and have my hopes. I have my plan now.

Shes not respecting you, leave her user. Listening to some retardos online about killing and fighting Will do you no good, tell her how it is, if she respects you, fine if she dont tell her nice knowing ya and start fishing again. Bitches come and go and hate too see you do well without them.

RAPE HER ALRIGHT GODDAMN JUST FUCKING RAPE HER ALREADY YOU PUSSY!!!

Says the guy who gets cheated on because he believes that bullshit.

EEYYYY TONI Y DO THE GEYS SMEOL LOKE SHIEET?????????? IS IT BECUS THE JOOOOSSS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!11!.!.!.!.!.!.! AM HIETLER DISD NOBTGING WEEONG!!!!!!!!! BLAKS MELL BEEAFFDD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?¿•¿¿¡¿ I RAPE OKAY?+?1?1?1?1 POOO POOO POOOOOKIKKOOP AMELLLYI POOOPEI HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHUHHUEHHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUEHEUEHEHUEHEHEHEUEH RAPE JOOEWS RAPE IS COOOOOOOOOL JUST RAPE HER!!!!!! RAPE IS NORMAL AND OKAY!!! WOMEN DESERVE RAPE THEY DONT HAVE RIGHTS. TOU FUCKIMG PUSSY. LOCK HER UP AND RAPE. NO ONE WILL KNOW. SHE RAN AWAY JUST SAY THAT!! RAPE HER DEAD!

bro i can fuck her if i want, i do not need to rape

Have a 3 way

Attached: CBB7A449-D8E0-433A-9F3D-9D0BAE949B8A.png (487x867, 120K)

OP
believe it or not
the only thing you must do is to break up
she is a disrespectful and knows she's hurting you but doesn't care she will probably cheat on you and you are going to get screwed in this relationship
go and find a better girl that actually deserves your loyalty
doesn't matter how great her qualities are
there's always a better girl

She does not value your relationship , break up with her whore ass and tell the other dude she gave you aids = profit ??

"meeting a guy"?

dude wtf

OP out now - thanks for all your answers Sup Forums

don't you think that was bound to happen? She would eventually be alone with a guy long enough to were she would cheat on you.

Rape is always an option

lol that shup that faggot up

Make me nigger. RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE IS AWEOME RAPE IS POWER
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE HER RAPE HER DEAD RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER

>She wants to meet a guy

WTF does that even mean? And it doesn't sound like this is your future wife.

And above all else. NEVER allow your partner to have ANY contact with an Ex. Never.

have u even seen a pussy before?

WHEN I RAPED YOUR MOTHER

>but in no case is it something one should overlook
Completely correct

i knew you were gonna post exactly this, you predictable little dwarf.