Into the Badlands

Let's do this. Should be a good episode based on the beginning fight.

bump

I love how flat this show fell. Just more proof that a TV show with a chinese main character is never gonna succeed.

ded

I'm liking it so far. The action is solid and The Baron is alive (for now).

so while Widow and Waldo are out massacring the other barons I guess MK will drop by to reconnect with Hilde

My friend tried to show me this and it was complete shit I had to turn it off halfway through the first episode.
Agreed the main character looked so fucking beta. I would have been a better leading man then this lol. Asian men really are so beta they can't even be a believable hero.

is that record playing Beauty and the Beast OST?

show looks like shit

AMC has really gone down the drain

>she's lying to him

Damn, that's cruel.

so...what the fuck is she giving him?

>The action is solid

This is an 18+ website.

>The Baron is alive (for now).

LOL even fans of the show don't give a shit about its chink main character.

I mean, I care about Sunny, but since he's the MC, there's no real chance of him dying just yet, so it's cool to look forward to the other characters.

Probably a placebo or just colored water.

The problem with this show is that there's not enough hot chicks. Needs 3 or 4 really hot badass chicks to make it interesting.

So, something like two more Widows? I could support this, but we're about to see some more Barons, so hopefully, one of them is hot as well.

Well in order to image the tumors you're supposed to drink a liquid with some radioactive isotopes dissolved in it in order to image the tumor. I'm guessing that's what she is giving him.

getting a bit annoyed how every girl MK meets seems to fall in love with him for no reason

kek, is Sunny fighting with a scimitar?

constant slow motion is kind of killing the flow of this fight, not to mention these stupid as fuck camera angles

>these chicks on the motorcycles

topkek

>Quin's son and cuckqueen acting offly smug considering the Widow solo'd a small army of his guys earlier that week

>widow will never brutally murder you
;_;

I still love this show. I think Sunny is great, just someone too far out of his element and not quick to adapt. I like MK. I hate the Widow and her retarded SJW daughter and want them both to die.

It's cheesy as fuck, but I do like it. The show has style and colorful characters, it's pretty refreshing even if it's not the best acted or written show there is.

I'm interested in the backstory / lore of the world though, they're doing a decent job of the world building this season.

Season 2 feels like it's written by a Jew or a woman.

- Widow fights to destroy the system, never acknowledges that it will lead to anarchy and chaos

- Introduce random blk clipper w more tats than our lead protagonist then kill him off in same episode to make lead protagonist appear top dog when season 1 already sets this up as fact.

I doubt they killed off the black clipper, he only lost his hand. I doubt they would introduce a character like that for him to never return.

Is it just me or was Season 1 widow Hot, but S2 widow is odd looking and unattractive.

Season 1 Widow was hot because she was capable but not invincible and it was still left ambiguous as to who the viewer should support politically speaking since her actions and motivations were just as murky as everyone else. It wasn't until the end of the season when Quinn underwent his designated white male villain treatment and the Widow became an ex-wunderkind standing up for the oppressed that her characterization went flat.

She's basically a kung-fu Daenerys now. Unless the show knocks that moralistic clap trap out from under her real soon I don't think her characters going to be all that entertaining. Honestly speaking, Lydia is a much more interesting character at this point especially since her fight with the nomads felt refreshingly dangerous.

It's kind of weird how they're obviously trying to make other characters seem interesting, but the straight white dudes are still standing out. Quinn is still the charismatic southern dictator, Frost's character injects the only levity the show has, and Waldo's no nonsense attitude is a perfect foil for the Widow's obnoxious butterfly squad.