No more Negan until October

>no more Negan until October
welp, see ya guys in six months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when he called the zombie honey i thought of evil dead

TFW the most important thing to happen in this episode was that it was revealed that the name of the Savior's main compound where Negan lives is "The Sanctuary." Nothing else notable happened other than that one character dying.

>he comes to Sup Forums only to discuss the walking pleb

goodbye cancer

I suddenly had an image of Negan with a baseball bat arm just now.

Who died?

Mini-Stannis' Mexican Adventures is back in 9 weeks though.

>I could kill your kid and do what I came here to do but let me monologue for ten minutes first
>woops something happened to foil my plan - see you in October, folks
It should be illegal to use this trope

No one important.

This was such a fucking terrible finale, Jesus christ.
The Sasha & Abraham scenes were so hamfisted, literally who actually cared for those segments?

>people still watch this godawful garbage

Someone else can spoil it. I'm not an asshole, so I won't do that.

Sasha thank god, but they had a bunch of flashback filler with her so it was pretty damn obnoxious

This episode was the biggest jump the shark I have ever seen.

Holy shit the show finally devolved into complete schlock.

Fuck this show, it's the Governor all over again. I guess if they ended this shitty, drawn out arc, they'd get closer to where they are in the comics.

I hope their ratings keep going down.

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

How can people even watch this show when the season was this bad. Jesus!

they've done a good job of making the show even worse than the comics.

Really? We will take what we can get then

The close ups of Negan shooting and saying one liners was so awkwardly executed. The guns looked rediculous, the film quality looked like a camcorder, you have to pay so much attention to what he's saying while keeping up with the quick cuts that you'll probably have to rewind it a few times to get every line. It's on the so bad it's good level.

Walking Dead: the Movie

Plot: they all get really bored, so they decide for shit and giggles to cross the Potomac River and liberate Washington, DC from the walkers. Also, they stumble upon a military base with enough equipment to do the job including an Apache attack helicopter. Thoughts?

Why was there a casket in the first place?

Sasha had a stupidly obvious plan that no one seemed to notice

>tfw the best part of the episode was the commercial for Preacher Season 2

Negan wanted to play on their emotions by making them initially think she's dead, when she's just taking a nap on the trip over.

I thought Eugene would have had a better excuse for how she could have died beyond it was sealed too tightly and she suffocated.

Should I start watching this again?

I dropped it after some of their yacht "adventures".

>Rick's entire community with guns to their heads and under fire from two factions with autonatic weapons
>Two nobodies get killed
Also, how did Hilltop and the Kingdom get into Alexandria?

Where the fuck are the torrents?30 min later and all we have is the shitty Fleet release missing the last 20 minutes.

He looks really handsome in this picture.

The gates were open and no one was watching it?

They thought that bulldyke who was fighting Michonne was watching that entrance for them.

We know that Enid can do climbing to get in and out, as well as Maggie and Carol having knowledge of the layout so its probably not unreasonable they could make their own way in

>does alexandria even have a back entrance?
>huge fucking tiger made it all the way to the guy behind negan without anyone noticing
>nobody shoots the tiger
>everyone misses
>rick arms an entire group of faggots he doesn't know and lets them in his base
why do I keep watching

I liked how 3 different groups who never met each other before knew exactly who to shoot on that clusterfuck.

this show is unbelievably bad.

you would think with all the viewers and money they get they could put some effort into making it interesting.

>people are supposed to be afraid/respect a guy called "Negan"

lmao what kind of dumb name is that
I thought this show had died already

Why was Sasha so important and special to negan? Because she snapped back at one of his henchmen?

I skipped all the sasha/abraham bullshit and it felt like I only got to watch 20 minutes of an episode.

what a piece of shit show.

I don't know, but if this episode is bad, I'm giving up on this

You try finding a piece of prime brown sugar in the post-apocalypse

i don't mean to be that guy, but shill much?

>People still shitpost anti TWD bullshit on Sup Forums

Don't listen to ANYBODY who says it was bad.

It was fucking amazing.

I... somehow in the middle of all the stupid bullshit I totally didn't even think of that.

I mean I guess the Kingdom's people had armor, but how do you know if a person is some random hilltop farmer, a Alexandrian, or a Savior or trashman?

>huge battle
>no main character gets shot and killed
jesus christ

They obviously all came in at the same time. Don't you think they could have easily correlated with each other before invading Alexandria?

>Rosita shot
>Michonne beaten to a pulp
>Sasha dead
>Complains

and the tiger only attacked the bad guys

how about they all sit around their camp telling stories for half an hour then fall asleep we watch a dark screen with people sleeping and nothing happening for the next hour in the last 5 minutes someone gets bitten by a zombie that comes out of the ground from nowhere then rick tears up and makes some emotional speech about surviving: the end

Well that makes sense considering the tiger is hosting Glenn's spirit. Have you not read the comics lol?

reddit comment

don't fucking fake stutter at me on the internet you colossal faggot

>Well that makes sense considering the tiger is hosting Glenn's spirit. Have you not read the comics lol?

If Sheeba is Glenn then why didn't glenn attack Negan instead of some random henchman?

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

>last 5 minutes someone gets bitten by a zombie that comes out of the ground from nowhere then rick tears up

Just make sure the character that gets bitten was introduced no more than five minutes prior to the bite and I'm in.

Nah it was terrible. I say that as someone who still likes the show most of the time.

The "battle" was so cheesy and badly directed. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

If this what we can expect from All Out War I don't think I can watch season 8.

Dat's some Oscar material right there. It should be released in only two cities in the first week of January for maximum effect.

>one person got shot
>another got beat up
>one killed herself
Fucking bullets are flying everywhere and not a single "good guy" gets killed? This is pretty weak.
and the Kingdom riding in on horses was pretty damn corny.

If Negan died in the battle they'd probably have to refilm like all of the next season because I'm pretty sure they made season 8 expecting him to still be in it.

>Rick's pet monkey
>Not dead
I got plenty to complain about

My god you're a degenerate.

First you call it terrible (Strike 1)

Then you pull the "I usually like the walking dead card" (Strike 2)

Then you say the battle was cheesy and badly directed (Strike 3)

Then you say they aren't trying anymore (Strike 4)

Then you hate on season 8 months before it even airs (Strike 5) You're out buddy!

Go be a shill somewhere else.

Couldn't they have at least killed the fat girl off, or maybe Carl?

Sasha is really the only one that dies?

This is what happens when Sup Forums has a TV and Movie board.

On a bright note, we never have to see that terrible nigress actress again

Why because it isn't a hugbox for you to circlejerk about your favorite pile of shit? This show is terrible and watching Rick make out with the worlds ugliest nigger isn't helping it.

Why would you ever think they're going to kill Carl?

What the fuck?

What is with this show and convient timing? When was the last time something *major* happened that everybody didn't already know that would happen?

I'd take the mulatto over the ape looking cunt we're stuck with.

bla bla nothing happened bla bl
get lost you dense try hard asshole

No because TV and Movies is a terrible thing to shitpost about. Literally all I see on this board is X is trash, this actor / actress is trash etc etc etc.

This board is more retarded than /mlp/ and Sup Forums combined and this is coming from a Sup Forums user.

Literally everything that is genuinly good is bad in the eyes of these fucking autists.

I bet my left fucking eye that some time there was a thread here complaining about Breaking Bad and claiming its bad.

Name the last time. The only episodes that matter are the season premiere, mid season finale, mid season opener, season finale. The rest is literally filler for "plot" and terrible character development.

its good i would also MEGA when

actually that's old news
there's also solidifying Dwight's treachery and Eugene's submission, and Maggie's leadership of the Hilltop and bringing Morgan back into fighting form and bringing him and Carol back to Alexandria
like he said, he likes to have fun, and his fun is making people scared and sad

This fucking channel again kek

writers have no balls. may as well be the a-team.

Did you stumble on this website on accident? Fucking neck youreselve

Thank you!

Tell me whats good about a Mary Sue ape with a KATANA that can do anything except when its convenient for "drama".

How did the tiger get in?

Bye Negan, I will miss you ;_;

I want negan to beat the shit out of rick for being a coal burning faggot.

No I didn't but i'm not leaving it on accident.

How did nobody around notice a fucking tiger?

reddit

Can Neagan just kill everyone and become the main character instead?

and yet you're here
see you next week buddy
this is one of the best most worldwide viewed shows ever, nothing will change that

>Carl seen shooting niggas from behind a truck
>literally 3 shots and 10 seconds later
>Carl is kneeling in front of Negan

Who directed this shit? wasn't it Greg Nicotero? He's usually at least competent, what the actual fuck.

actually it was three nobodies that we see, and at the end there are about eight graves, not sure whose they all are, but there might have been more deaths

I'm here to wonder how people actually defend this writing. Apparently they don't. Good to know.

Why the fuck would I have read the comics you fucking leddit nigger. This is Sup Forums.

This.

same way the horses got in, climbed up a tree onto a roof and jumped in

Jesus fucking christ you could've cut all those Sasha/Abraham filler scenes out and it'd probably make the finale less than an hour.

well it is a cat, they're good at sneaking around

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Negan is the only reason I watch this show, too bad he's only in 10% of season 7. this show is so fucking bad but I love negan

You're in the enemy's areas, you have men at different locations in case of an attack. You don't have everybody in one area.

>they skipped the helicopter dick line
RUINED

Hopefully Season 8 at least opens with "LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN"

Anyone got a link to watch it? Pirate bay has a ton of links and no seeders

>He's usually at least competent
No he's not.
No he's Fucking not.
He is responsible for Lori's disappearing body, and a bunch of other things I try to forget about.
He shouldn't direct.

Time for Hardwick to shill, OMG BEST FINALE NO INE SAW IT COMING WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW