You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys

Attached: r.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

eat the big mac

5 guys 4 lyfe

Can't you assholes post something once and be done with it? Day after day same goddamn shit...

DAAAYUM
there is no better than this

Eurofag here, this thing looks like a rotten turd

LOG

Looks like someone sneezed on it

In-n-out obviously.. easiest call ever

The ones you're mum make

Six Guys

My ass

These posts only encourage me.

A Big Mac, found in the dumpster behind McDonald's at 6AM.

The burgers I make at home

One that doesnt have sesame seeds in it's bun

the dogshit i found at the local park

WE

HAVE

THIS

THREAD

EVERY

DAY

Veggie burgers at homeless shelters

A furburger

I do you dirty whore. I'll post it saturday night. Tonight's my kids birthday party. So you know, pizza, cake, a donkey show. You guys know the works.

Six Guys

anything is better than 5 guys and this stale pasta

Homemade burger

for fast food, the ragin cajun at wing zone.

Freddy's Steakburgers. Becks Prime. There's many.

Hat Creek

Literally any local burger joint that is half the price

We dont talk about them

smoke shack at shake shack

RICHARD'S on 300 s main/state!

5 traps

is this a meme, cause that looks like garbage in a toilet filled with cheesey diarrhea from a mexican prostitute who just saw the joker movie

Your mom's cute fur burger

Literally any burger from Slater's 50/50. You haven't lived until you've tasted all that bacon.

Five Guys suffers from the same problem as In-N-Out: greasy burgers with few variety of toppings, and soggy fries.

Bill's Toasty - Taylorville Illinois.

You're fucking stupid

this.

Medium rare over a charcoal grill with mesquite wood chucks thrown in.

Can you believe there are retarded faggots out there that actually think in n out is better than five guys? lmfao

I used to manage a 5 guys store, they're nothing special. Way over priced. Most of my retard employees dont follow the rules on how to cook the fries so even though you get a ton of them they're usually soggy over seasoned shit

>Five Guys suffers from the same problem as In-N-Out: greasy burgers with few variety of toppings...
The only reason I like 5 guys, is all the free toppings you get, I think I pick all of them but 5, it's usually swimming and falling apart with all the extras.

>and soggy fries.
Don't close the bag, idk, I'm not a fan of theirs, I've heard people ask for "extra done" or "crispy" but not a fry guy

All that being said, it's still tastes like a fancy Rally's to me... I'd almost prefer Max & Erma's sadly, but there are plenty of non-chain places that have better real burgers.

very over-seasoned fries.

in n out
thats not even a burger

Anything is better than 5 guys. Been 3 times - every time burger is soggy and fries are under cooked. Not to mention expensive as hell. Best part was the free peanuts. Hell I'd rather go to Burger King..

Are you retarded or just a nigger

>Free toppings

Can't tasted them under all that grease.

>Extra done

You shouldn't have to ask them not to give you soggy fries. McDonald's hasn't changed their recipe or method with their fries since they were founded and those little potato shits are addictive. You get it right once and never worry about it again. It's very simple.

wendy's quadruple baconator, ya fag

Any other burger joint

So the shit posting aside, is 5 Guys actually good? One just opened up a few months ago in my town and I've been debating on checking them out. Only reason I haven't is they're on the opposite side of town, so it takes a little while to get there, but no one where I live talks about them.

Tripleasscheese

Cookout

I think that's just how some people like their fries, which is why you always hear they are good, and try them and they are garbage. Kind of like how some people like bloody steaks, and some like them burnt.

I also found you have to do a single patty there, I made the mistake of double and you can't taste anything but burger no matter how many toppings you get. (But on a single, you pretty much only taste toppings, not sure why they can't get it right) again, passable burger, like 15 minutes from me, but I hardly go there.

Swanson's galley boy. Their just in NE ohio but have been a staple drive up style diner since the early 1930s I believe. The galley boy is what they are known for. Has brown sugar in the burger meat and the butter used to toast the bun and is just wonderful

Literally every local burger joint

DIRTY BURGER

5 guys is just a posh mcdonalds. If you're UK based.... Hmmm either honest burgers or Hawksmoore

Attached: Absurdly_Cheesy_Burger.webm (400x400, 1.96M)

the fuck is this atrocity

stupid ass gimmick food.

Mc D's
/thread

I buy hamburger from my neighbor who raises the cattle. There is no comparison to processed fast food shit.

Steak and shake, Tommy's

ANY burger that doesn't come from a formula mass-produced chain restaurant where the clerks haven't seen a fucking $20 bill from the 90s.

That took me 2.5 seconds.

Four Guys, because too many cooks spoil the broth

>on top of the bun
reminds me of those Truff hot sauce ads

No can do.

whata fuck is Five Guys?

Your mom's pussy... BOOM! GOT HIM!

Attached: 1539952515449.jpg (814x1950, 181K)

Gordon Ramsey Hell burger

Yank trash

Shake shack

Attached: photo0jpg.jpg (402x450, 51K)

In n out burger by far

These guys look pretty good:

Southeasterner that has been to cali multiple times. In and out was laughably mediocre, your fries are soggy garbage. Cookout is king but only NC and SC really know what it is.

6 guys

Dang, beat me to it

mine.

I don't think there's a worse burger than in n out, excluding mcdix and bk.
Culvers butter burgers are the best fast food burgers.

In n out

any burger i make most of the time
5 guys is fucking based though

Bland and soggy Californians and their 95.5 average californian iq burger choices. Disgusting.

lindys on 4th
local joint, bomb as fuck
i like monkey burger too

swensons

shake shack

Chicken little

Anything but unseasoned shitty Five Guys burgers.

Five Guys is probably one of the shittiest burgers I had for a place I would consider slightly above fastfood. Maybe its just the two I have had the displeasure of visiting, but its genuinely awful

This is how burgers work, Hickies, little palace, maybe Thurmans, all non-chains that most people have probably never heard about.

This is a pretty good parody of those stupid fucking food webms.
You can tell it is a parody because of how the set it up nice at the beginning, then dump all the cheese on it and show the cheese flowing off the tiny little wooden board.

That said, if you reduced the cheeseand put it in a dipping cup or maybe immediately presented it after covering it, I might eat it?

Its a parody. Look at how they set it up.
Those shots are all deliberate decisions.

GRANDPA burger from A&W

Six Guys who all let OP suck their cocks for burger money.

Attached: burgometres.jpg (847x427, 121K)

>I'm off the cheeseburgers Mr. Lahey

nelsonburger
cheese burger with onion rings, bacon and bbq sauce

Attached: burger.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Smashburger is much better you pleb

Louisiana here. Multiple local restaurants that have better burgers and food than any chain restaurant can produce. We're not among the fattest states for no reason.