At what age did you realize Greta Thunberg actually has a point?

At what age did you realize Greta Thunberg actually has a point?

Attached: GROTA.jpg (600x400, 85K)

Why is she so worried about USA when she could be in the bigger problem country, China?

orange man bad. apparently trump is responsible for the lifetime of damage we as a species have globally done to the environment. hes a tard, but come on. be realistic

India now has better pollution policies than the US

India, fucking lmao

Why would anyone spend their time trying to change a nation that can't be changed when they can spend time in a nation that can change? Literally no one can do anything about anything in China. It's a nonsensical argument when you stop and think about it

I know Donald Trump is stupid. But she's literally retarded

Attached: 1569414286210.jpg (952x630, 58K)

She doesn't have a point, she has FAS and a bunch of retardations

>implying you can get on a megaphone and speak your mind in china

Attached: Simpsons-predicted-Greta-Thunberg.jpg (800x431, 62K)

Propaganda tool, she has no idea what she is talking about

>Greta Thunberg actually has a point
She doesn't. Her "speech" was just mean-spirited commie rhetoric and baseless threats. There was no science to be found there.

>"I should be in school on the other side of the ocean!"
Yes, you should. Maybe there, you'd learn what the fuck these summits are supposed to be about, instead of just threatening world leaders because they understand that MONEY gets shit done....

Attached: 1562934202833.png (175x219, 59K)

she is just a libtard crybaby, the only poit she could have, is a laserdot on her forehead

Who is this slut?

>i shouldnt be up here, i should be in school
youre right cunt, gtfo

You know she's only been in the news for a few months right?

At the age when the bitch would be quivering if she saw the after-math pics of her country's army in other countries.

Politics is more about wars. These idiots are concerned with opinions. Not with the country's wars.

forever

Attached: 20190729_172818_419FBAAA.jpg (768x432, 34K)

At what point did you realize that’s a boy?

she wont fuck with the Chinese.

>that’s a boy

Attached: 1564964791490.jpg (2048x1536, 455K)

You must be a fetus.

Attached: 56197342_850376128633210_6781017917269228196_n.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

realise she has a point?
i never needed to do that
i was telling the same story before she was even born
everybody laughed at me
i'm happy people start to listen now

Victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Attached: its about climate change.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Attached: a8d5eebc-8439-11e9-8191-82d4d89e21b5_web_scale_0.0898473_0.0898473__.jpg (568x397, 29K)

>retarded european shit teaching more retarded mutts on 1st world problems and each side is jacking off because it's just something 1st world faggots would care and justify eachother that they're world saviors

go with this shit to asia, africa, south america..whereever...they will beat you up for being this retarded

Attached: 1563018364421.jpg (372x366, 22K)

Attached: 20190927_073003.jpg (941x1472, 525K)

Attached: 69066157_495189004636381_6682968074992562215_n.jpg (750x750, 145K)

Ok retard

china's per capita emissions are a small fraction of the emissions of the average person in the US and western europe.

also a shit tonne of their emmisions come from crap that we manufacture there, to sell over here.

Her point should be on the end of a big pointy stick for her empalement.

Fucking lying piece of shit. I'm glad she didn't get her peace prize. What a fucking joke.

wow. butthurt much :O

impressive the affect a little kid can have on herp derp trumpy twerps :)

bu bu bu, why not china?? buuu why she said that my country is bad??

dude, USA is the most toxic country ever, literally and figurative. if usa disappear , the world would be a lot better

Way before she even tried to make a point. I litter and pollute on purpose since I would like the world gone.

Fuck off. There is nothing humans can do to permanently effect the planet. It’s incredibly arrogant to think otherwise.

>muh per capita
yes, they have over 1 billion people and a greater total emissions output. their emissions are increasing while emissions in the west are decreasing

Probably would get killed in China, and China is actually more active then US in fighting climate change. They are reforesting desert and converting to solar energy

I see the art of trolling has not been forgotten on this board.

Literally the second I was born, so before she was born. I think it’s done been pretty apparent we need to change our ways and it amazes me when retards come to there senses

>said the fucking retard

Europe would crumble after being invaded the next day. The US (by a large margin) is the leading exporter in medical technology and science. It’s why Europe is able to have cheap universal healthcare, they don’t produce anything. Europe is so insignificant and weak, half the time it’s American news whenever you watch tv. Top tier universities? Go to the US, wanna make the most money for your labor, go to the us. Want better medical care with cleaner hospitals? Go to the us. Europeans are worthless and contribute nothing and they know it, their leaders even admit often that without the US constantly backing them they would be screwed. Americans see Europeans as the children sitting at the kids table at thanksgiving. While Europeans obsess and seethe 24/7 over what Americans are doing, Americans are saying “Europe? Oh that place where people have poor hygiene and some decent vacation spots? Oh....right”.

Attached: saBtcJz.jpg (720x882, 72K)

After I was told I'm retarded and autistic

>16 years old, has no tits at all.

she is very smart and only pretending to be retarded. people who think she has a point are brainwashed by the media and politicians.

Only point he has is when is baby dick is hard. Dude is stupid. Took a boat over to the US to only fly his crew back to Europe. Shes being used. Wake up fags.

Still mad she lost?

>orange man bad

>shitskins
>street shitters
Ok bud

If nobody can do anything about China, then we’re fucked anyway.

Why screw up our economy and lifestyle?

She said her own country is a problem. She has no idea what she is talking about. Teens are stupid. They are not virtuous they have no idea how the real world works.

10 out of 11 rivers that put the most pollution into the oceans are in china. China is still building tons of new coal plants while most 1st world nations have been getting far cleaner. 120 or so business produce most of the CO2 in the air. China produces most of the pollution combing all of the 1st world.

So when it comes down to it... she has no idea what she is talking about. No one is fighting china which is truely one of the biggest issues. india is next. No one wants to use nuclear power which is so insanely clean. Simply combine world efforts on dealing with nuclear waste and we have a easy clean future.

Attached: 1571056419977.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

I bet she keeps her cunt fully hairy would love a taste of that and her budding breasts

There is ALREADY a solution to that.
Underground thorium nuclear facilities, which are already a functional idea, just not in practice either due to big oil, or some other nutty reason.

>muh planet
>planet been here for billions of years
>we fuck it up within 2k years
Imagine being this retarded.

>India now has better pollution policies

Hahahah. Ohh man you're a fucking retard.

>t. maga faggot
usa spreading degeneracy like a cancer. fuck off mutt

Attached: 1569949298089.jpg (401x401, 77K)

Oddly enough, she looks more attractive to me in this picture than IRL.

Not true, US has done more in the past 5 years than anywhere else in the world. Look it up

“Selectively mute, aspergers, anxiety, depression” the list goes on

Per capita numbers are for morons.

look at her fucked up eyes she obviously has fucking down syndrome you absolute retards

no one cares about this stupid bitch she's ugly as fuck and literally a fucked up retard

Attached: 1571335675757.png (960x960, 1.76M)

She is a Puppet and Papa Soros is paying for the Show!

Attached: e40545a1163fb4d03d0e681a03e81dd6--oscar-the-grouch-the-muppets-1.jpg (300x336, 26K)

What is her point exactly?
What solutions did she propose that:
1. Humans could/would achieve in a time sensitive manner.
2. Any if those solutions would make an actual difference

The answer is she didnt.
At what age did you realize you're a dumb fuck?

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

yeah she looks borderline deformed

Attached: mad_and_happy_greta.jpg (600x336, 54K)

And you're just as guilty as everyone else. So the problem is you. Congrats.

>this

per capita numbers are the only numbers that represent your personal responsibility in shit a democratic country does.

The real cure for autism.

In 1989 I was getting my masters in Earth System Science. Hardly anyone knew of global warming. Our department had a Cray Supercomputer. The thing was probably as powerful as a new iPhone is today but it filled a room. We ran 6 scenarios written by various PHD and NASA people from around the world. It took over 4 years to run the programs all of them said the planet is fucked even if we had zero greenhouse gasses added from here on the warming of the oceans and the change in average surface albedo will eventually lead to the same fate as the planet Venus.

Which country is democratic? Please say the US is a democracy. Please.

He's only responsible for the regulatory rollbacks under his watch that have worsened the damage and prevented meaningful change.

Also for being the poster child of ignorance, enabling the uneducated minority (though that's more a Republican issue in general, Trump is just a symptom of it.)

does it matter? we're fucked anyway.

Prevented meaningful change hahahahhaha
ahahahahahhahah HAHAHAHAHHA
God damn you're brainwashed and dumb as fuck.
Please, I BEG you to tell me which solutions would've save the earth

Attached: 1571335220996.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

Probably when i was the same age as her. Fossil fuels and shit isn't sustainable and its been that way for decades.

bitch is just a "celebrity" with no actual idea how to fight so called climate changes but everybody on a fucking planet heard her name.
Google about Boyan Slat who is 23yo entrepreneur that at age of 16 designed first in the world ocean cleaning system and now is a leader of a group working on gettind rid the plastic from the oceanic water. But guess what, you have never heard about the guy but you heard about greta and you think she is right... If you want to clean this fucking planet then start from your own fucking room in your parents house.

>He's only responsible for the regulatory rollbacks under his watch that have worsened the damage and prevented meaningful change.

Except the US has hugely cut CO2 emissions under Trump. So you're dumb.

Hes responsible for how your country operates right now, ya dingus, he SHOULD/COULD set some legislation going. But he wont cos hes a dingus.

The united states is what you'd call a Democratic Republic, however, can you go ahead and tell me what that first word was?

But...but the children

Attached: nvio4cwa8qs31.jpg (1124x971, 133K)

I should have proof read before submitting. English is not my primary language.

Holy shit someone who has NO idea what they're talking about trying to make comment on Trump telling California they can't have electric cars anymore because it's only distracting them from actual emissions prevention work.
Holy shit they haven't seen the US emissions data drop since that rollback forced companies to focus money on emissions prevention?
Wow! Maybe this dumbass should research.

still waiting

Attached: climate pepe.jpg (880x495, 47K)

it is, it's called Gunther

Attached: 15697968973.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

she has pointy nipples that I wanna suck.
is she still a virgin?

Attached: 1570880260355.png (263x445, 230K)

This tbh. It's all politics. A child throwing constant fits on TV isn't magically going to get the world's top fucking minds that have been working on this shit for centuries to move any faster. They're aware of the problem and they'd work faster if people would SHUT UP. It's not even as bad as they're making it out to be. YES, it's going to be a problem some day if left unchecked but we probably still have centuries before extinction at this rate. There are more pressing matters to attend to. This overblown "give us all your attention, time and money or the world is going to explode in a year" shit is only meant to scare retards into giving (((them))) more votes but really it's just going to turn the people who could potentially do something about it away from the subject.

Then why is the ganges still full of corpses, garbage, and poo?

>terms that happen to contain a certain word magically lose their real meaning and mean only that one word instead

Your English is fine, mate. Plenty of native English speakers speak it worse.

Representative republic**
Have you read the constitution before?

Try using big boy words instead of "dingus" tumblr tard, this isn't Adventure Time.

>We fuck it up
Yes, for human habitation.
>within 2k years
Most of that within the past 100.

Keep ignoring the facts denial nigger, I'm sure that can't possibly have negative consequences.

I believe she lost her innocence long ago user

Hasn't she only been flapping her gums for a year

she's pure

Attached: 68742062_150936322662985_3471482100336013522_n.jpg (1080x1350, 416K)

>MONEY gets shit done
If we leave it to the people with money they will inevitably remove all the restrictions that serve to stop the people with money making the earth less and less habitable for humans because that way they can make more money.

It's like you don't understand that rich people aren't the good guys, and have literally always worked to enrich themselves over others. It's like you don't realise that pure Capitalism has literally never succeeded because without regulation the rich can be as cunty as they like in the name of profits.