Summoning shadow people for sexual interaction

Summoning shadow people for sexual interaction.

Recently, I took 700mg of dph and successfully summoned a female shadow person. I then procceded to have sex with her. I now take dph with the sole objective of summoning shadow girls to interact with, and hopefully succeeding in having some form of sexual intercourse.

The hallucinations with dph are so real it’s insane. I’m gonna try to convince the hatman to engage in a three way with us next time.

Does anybody have any sort of experiences with shadow people here (not just sexual, but any communication whatsoever)? I would really love to hear your stories

Attached: 42B8F466-6AE2-4965-AC0A-83F2D780DE41.jpg (300x387, 46K)

Once I drank too much and ended up talking with them almost passed out at the sofa, pretty comfy tbqh, it's interesting how despite the apparent creepiness of the situation it doesn't cause any feeling of dread or something like tbat.

When you cant get a real woman. You try to fuck the shadow people. LOL!

How different from lsd?

I’ve noticed that it can in cases where the auditory hallucinations get wild. It’s really enjoyable, just important to monitor I think to avoid brain damage

It’s the most horrifying experience ever really. No happiness like with LSD, it’s really strange how people get attracted to it.

Not a shadow person, it was a succubus. Much safer to learn Astral projection and have sex that way with some random bitch or even a chick you know.

Attached: IMG_0884.jpg (1830x1494, 242K)

>shadow people
>female
pick one you trannyfucking retard

Hold up what's all this talk about fucking shadows and succubi

Succubi aren't real you can't fuck something that isn't real user

why do normies always have to compare something that is nothing like a psychedelic to LSD just because its the only drug they know. FUcking normies with drugs and psychoactive things in general is just fucking aggravating.

Attached: 4.gif (480x480, 1.4M)

Real, you say? Prove that they aren't real. I can't prove they are either. But you use the word real and you have no idea what real even is.

Go outside

im going to work in an hour and im taking transit because its nice to people watch. But yea Lysergic acid diethylamide binds to your serotonin receptors and gives direct stimuli and change in thought. dph or the niggers high is simply a fucking antihistimine that when taken in an eggregious amount can be on par with robotripping like dextromethorphan mixed with anxiety and fear and its so dissociating that its perfect for schizo's whom dont have any real drug connections and like to fuck fake ghost people, like OP.

Attached: 4B608A63-5C89-44D5-BD33-3FEAEDC213DC.jpg (1242x1236, 656K)

thats all i was alluding too with i was aggravated by other things but yea. Drugs are nice.

Honeslty im mainly a pot smonker now, around a half oz to an ounce per week.

Attached: squid.jpg (361x330, 13K)

Real as in an observation based in reality or observational world. Not you fucking doing a shit ton of damage to your brain and seeing shadows

Shadow people everywhere

Val de travers
Une correspondance
La fée verte
Fleurs du mal
Artemisia absinthium
Notre dame de l'oubli (For Olivier Messiaen)
Verlaine: Part I: Un midi moins dix
Verlaine: Part II: La bleue
Rend fou

Wtf, do you inhale or just throw it in your fireplace while the logs on?

>I’m gonna try to convince the hatman to engage in a three way with us next time.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Drugs are bad muh okay

wow so much pot. youre so cool user.
fucking retard burning through your low amount of cash

Capped.
>this should have been on /x/

Attached: 1566842394375.jpg (570x804, 152K)