Whats your countries view of Trump?

Whats your countries view of Trump?

Americans don't be smartasses and answer anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVclmhoADwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Country like people, governmenr or landmass? they are in a constant conflict. No time for some Blumph.

People here swallow all the CNN propaganda about him

Canadian Media: Smug, condescending news coverage that sort of implies he's a retard and so are his followers without saying it.

Canadians: Mostly above or don't care. Maybe 1/6 people like him for a variety of reasons.

National media won't shut up about "Muh Noticias Falsas". Stop, we are not western! We have nothing to do with the Fake News bullshit!

Its propaganda, but Trump is still an idiot with no presidential skills. Hillary is still worse though.

He is a retard though.

There is such thing as fake news though. It just doesn't stop at breitbart like the aut right thinks it does.

>breitbart like the aut right thinks

People don't think here

Same with the US south.

the enlightened gentleman himself...

To busy worrying about our own shit, they just post dumb shit he says
But close eye on NAFTA negotiations

Unimpressed, he looks like a weaker Berlusconi.
Many people think he's a buffoon, others like him because he looks successful and conservative. Younger people don't like him.

he does a lot of dumb shit, but the media criticise him for things he never did or just unfair in general, they copy and áste CNN, the average person just don't care, right wing likes him, the left is still crying for Obama cock

YOU SAVED THE THUMBNAIL AGAIN YOU STUPID STINGY JEW KEK

(I wanted to download that image too)

people here mostly like him. except the media and leftists.

in general terms he seems rather contrasting.

Personally, I'm not a fan and admit to liberal leanings. Unlike most liberals though, I don't think his presidency is the end of the world. I actually approve on some of his tax policies, and I was really REALLY rooting for us to finally fuck up Kim Jung Un's shit.

Though that last part is more the stereotypical "cowboy American" in me that forgets as 'easily' as North Korea could be dealt with in theory, the fallout, both literal, and figurative, would be nightmarish for everyone.

nice try lmao

mr. orange head who cant do anything right, agent of soros

I was an unironic supporter of him and a Sup Forumstard. Cringe at myself for it.

Now that he's president I just think he's a bit of a retard

He's a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=hVclmhoADwY

nothing. he's great in my book tho. Americans should be proud of themselves, who chose a typical successful white American as a president against political correctness.

well, we will just only make 2D battleship grill from him in the near future

He is an idiot. Mueller will absolutely destroy him.

Its absolutely baffling for me as to how much the media propped up clinton over the years. Its like I'm taking crazy pill. Than this guy went in won, absolute comical. I would've voted for him too, given the chance. Anything is better than satan's agent clinton

An unstable retard.

I think he is a retard. But I don't hate him and I didn't like Hillary either so IDGAF.

Obama should've gotten another term.