Could you all Incels just memorize this important matter instead of all your anime characters' names?

Could you all Incels just memorize this important matter instead of all your anime characters' names?
How can you be so offensive towards millions of no binary people?

Attached: 88f5ebc11785adada609774c105d0f5ca0090530r1-1440-930v2_00[1].jpg (512x330, 38K)

>not bait

No because oriental cartoons, as near worthless as they are, are still more important.

I know it's difficult for you virgin MGTOW to see the world is not binary as you think.

We trans people deserve respect. If one of us demands to be called xer/them/xxx your ONLY choice is to accept.

>want to end gender
>create 1000 more
Yeah that'll teach those right wing retards

We don't want to end gender. Just the ones who are misconcepted (as man and woman, the only ones we can say are "wrong"). Gender identity is vast and could reach a billion different genders if necessary.

>MGTOW
>XER
NIGGA KLINGON OR WHAT?

Fuck the alphabet people

There are only 2 real genders, the rest are delusion. Now fuck off

unboon

It's fun that the true is the exact opposite; The only WRONG genders are man and woman.

And what have you done to deserved respect?

How could you post only these 32 genders when in actuallity there is more than 20000+ genders nowdays? You're such a fucking bigot OP, lecturing us while you yourself know less than .2% of what you talking about. Im reporting you for hatespeach against 19968+ genders you've just offended.

Attached: 394.jpg (1600x1950, 208K)

By pushing this non-binary shit, the mentally ill are managing to enforce gender roles while simultaneously rallying against them

Straight Male and Female. That is it - anything else is a mutation and genetically wrong. Thats evolution. I have nothing against gay people, nothing specifically against trans or non binary 'people' either (except that they freak me the fuck out).

If all people in the world were gay - and of course theres nothing 'wrong' with gay people - goodbye human civilization unless science intervenes. don't have a gender? Oh well maybe just rub your oversized weiner-clit on this bearded guys ball-cunt and see what happens. it won't be the next evolutionary stage of humankind though, even if you sprinkle glitter all over it.

So anyone who doesn't fuck with these fake sailor moon symbols is an incel now ?

Fuckin a

thanks for the truth user

Mewtwo I choose you

Attached: 8zCo7g7.jpg (678x1104, 194K)

*Millions

The few thousand of you don't fucking matter. Why can't you get it thourgh your thick skulls that to the majority. You represent an illness. And even worse you represent an illness that demands respect.

Go Fuck Your Selves.

This board is full of bigotry. I'm triggered

Actually recent researches point that at least 25% of the human population is no binary

You can't seriously believe that can you?

Don't be so naive.

That's because they stretch the definition to be as broad as someone from one gender enjoying something associated with another gender. Like a man who likes to knit or a woman that enjoys fishing.

>ONLY choice

only (adverb): and no one or nothing more besides; solely.

choice (noun): an act of choosing between two or more possibilities.

Kys you fucking faggot.
>Also I neither watch anime.
You have a fucking mental illness and blame the society for telling it to you and accepting that you are just a fucking faggot

People has to win my respect, and you done nothing to earn it, just blaming society and not accepting you have a fucking mentar illness you faggot. Kys.

The LGBTQ Community is a Cancer.

I couldn't care less who I offend. You dont like what I have to say, close your ears. Your feelings aren't my problem.