Literally gorgeous in my mind. Why does this body type make me so hard?

Literally gorgeous in my mind. Why does this body type make me so hard?

Attached: 1571381120258.jpg (1982x2643, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlyfans.com/alkethadea
scrolller.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More more more

there are no blemishes or fold so it just looks thick. dont blame you

because you like fat chicks?

More. I want to see that wet pussy.

Breeding body type.

she'd be only better if pregnant

Alkethadea
I'd totally hold her hand in public and treat her with respect.

Maybe you're also fat and find other fat people attractive

either way,i aint gonna hate.i mean,fat chicks who still have a nice looking face make me hard

Attached: d5gspl9jaon31.jpg (3264x2448, 690K)

Attached: h5k17sl8sgp31.jpg (2222x1878, 245K)

Attached: 3owv76rtctp31.jpg (2643x1982, 236K)

Attached: 3duxbsatu0t31.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Because you are a straight male

here is her onlyfans if you want
onlyfans.com/alkethadea

bumping

Attached: 54dbf9.jpg (1111x1079, 189K)

Not Alkethadea but same body type.

Attached: 1569459118569.jpg (1280x960, 88K)

Attached: 1560896607865.jpg (1224x1500, 98K)

Nice bod, but bit of a butterface. Looks like someone's uncle in drag.

holy fuck that cunt is hot. who is she?

Because she is laying down and looks less fat since her gut spreads out. Get a pic of her standing and you will see the horror.

That camera angle and pose is fatgirl strategy 101

Same chick as OP.

Attached: 4fc9f4.jpg (767x1024, 55K)

Nice. Wish it was wet.

Highly unlikely

Attached: aimeeroberts15.jpg (2002x3000, 1.31M)

because you have a bestiality fetish

I can’t fathom how guys would prefer some tail thin chick than this

No. That’s people who fuck niggers.

Bruh

Attached: 49988d.jpg (810x1080, 82K)

Attached: aimeeroberts39.jpg (2002x3000, 1.43M)

Attached: codi-vore-topless.jpg (720x1080, 47K)

scrolller.com /r/Alkethadea

forgot link

Attached: tivaeblkbctt.jpg (333x500, 70K)

Attached: aimeeroberts47.jpg (2002x3000, 1.08M)

Because you have a tiny dick and or body. You're attracted to large women because your subconscious baser animal instincts are driving you to find large women to procreate with in the hopes that your offspring will inherit more of her genes than yours.

10/10

Attached: 3dgdbf.jpg (500x500, 73K)

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!

Attached: IMG_20191018_154810.jpg (1564x1564, 296K)

who's the girl?

My Girlfriend looks like her. Lucky me

Attached: 00001.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Because it's so soft, you want to smack her tits, slap her belly, and fuck her chubby face

bump

I fucking LOVE thick bitches

sauce?

you kids dont know what thick is, thats fat...

Mooooooooooooo hambeast

That's one hell of a butterface. God damn do I ever miss me a good butterface thread. Deleted all my folder and have nothing to contribute.
I might as well have just posted this picture instead of typing any of this.

Attached: fatty.jpg (700x466, 20K)

There is literally nothing better that sliding into a soft thick body like this.

Oddly attracted to that meaty cunt.

She reminds me a bit like my buddy's wife I've been fucking for a few months now. Fucking perfect body type.

Attached: jn005.jpg (718x914, 51K)

a little too big for me. I wouldn't kick her out of bed though.

Could you be a little more sensitive please. That's how I have to describe all my sexual encounters with skinny girls to people that ask.

scumbag

Don't assume too much, they're in an open relationship. I get to fuck her juicy ass, he gets turned on by it. It's what works for them (and me).

Do they let you take pictures and vids?

We take pics on her phone and send it back to him.

Id blow inside this body type over a skinny girl any day

That sounds hot as fuck.

A more recent pic. We've been in this arrangement for a few months now. We've all been friends for a few years, and they're great people who have a pretty specific kink. And given that she's nice and thick, it's great for me. She keeps the nudes for him, I get to fill her with cum once or twice a week. She's a little spitfire with a sex drive that is pretty epic. So we both get what we want out of her and she gets dicked down as much as she wants. I'm not complaining.

Attached: jn002.jpg (914x960, 71K)

Fuck I would take a round with her

Attached: Lila_Up_Close_1_By_Lila_J_-_IF_l.jpg (750x422, 64K)

Attached: NTPSxeidq46moq2c.jpg (500x281, 23K)

Attached: Some pig.gif (500x284, 463K)

From our first date. She's honestly just really cute, really smart, funny, and just the right kind of thick. Big tits, big ass, meaty thighs. And is all kinds of addicted to creampies. Basically demands it (unless she's giving me head). It's not that she doesn't like getting her tits or face covered in cum. She just loves having it in any of her holes. It turns him on too. She's told me doing this has improved their sex life in a huge way too. So win/win.

We're going out tonight, and we're starting our date at the bar her husband bartends at. She already told me she's planning on giving me head while we're there, fuckin' stoked on that.

Attached: jn001.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Post wins

She has 'em.

Forgot to post pic...

Attached: jn014.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Because the
>Muh unrealistic standards of beauty
is a meme used to control and manipulate women by getting them to project their own judgementalism onto men under the pretence of equality. This can be used for both political and economic gain by those exploiting it. There is no evolutionary reason for males to divide females into attractive and unattractive, while there is for females to do this to males. It is the male lion that needs a mane to compete, the male peafowl that needs a tail to compete, etc, while all females are automatically eligable on the grounds of simply being female. A single look at Sup Forums or /s/ will confirm that most men find most women attractive, and a single look at the statistics from dating sites will show that the same is not true in reverse.

I fell for an even more obvious fat girl strategy....no full body pictures in the dating profile.

I never imagined a land whale could have such a normal looking face. Never again.

youre wrong

Attached: Snapchat-765854772.jpg (1020x2208, 66K)

I should also note that the no nudes for me is kind of their rule. I get to see her naked at least once a week anyway. NBD. But they set the ground rules. I get used as a cum dispenser. There's really no downside.

Attached: jn017.jpg (786x960, 68K)

Because you’ve been brainwashed by liberal society to be accepting of everyone’s flaws, in this case, a lazy woman’s lack of self control and poor level of fitness, out of fear that to not do so will leave you alone. And since over 60% of the women you’ll meet are all basically fat, it’s been normalized. You’re just a brainwashed npc who just accepts a woman’s bullshit in exchange for a little pussy. You have no standards and therefore, no self respect. Good luck with that

Not much of a friend if you are banging his wife

You probably have some deep seated mommy issues so you like women "big"

Read the story... there's more to it. I've posted a bit.

It implies fertility so your lizard brain is telling you to try and impregnate.
Desiring overly skinny girls is a product of artifical media and manipulation.
You don't want a land whale, but you also don't really desire scrawny flat girls.

>Flaws
These only apply to males. Outside of cultural memes, what evolutionary reason would an attractive male have for choosing a thin woman over both a thin woman and a fat woman?
>In exchange for pussy
This isn't cultural, it's biological.
>No self respect
There is no self here. You as an individual cannot hold women to standards by denying them sex, as they can always just fuck someone else, and the men with no standards will always outbreed men with standards in social environments which allow it. This doesn't apply in reverse, since eggs are limited, and hence selectiveness is the only way females can get an evolutionary edge over other females when socio-sexual selection is the primary evolutionary pressure.

Because you are settling, kind of like the foundation of any house she enters.

This one right here, this has always been my ideal.

Attached: 1330555278.jpg (1024x755, 133K)

Attached: 1136033581.jpg (1024x748, 121K)

FUCKING UNDERRATED

God she's thicc

All selectiveness in males is the product of "artificial" manipulation. There is no non-cultural advantage for men to be selective. Outside of social conditioning, the men which dominate will be those attractive enough and willing enough to fuck all women, fat and thin. Not to mention that media hasn't pushed skinny in decades. The only non meme reason males have for selectiveness is to signal fitness via conspicuous consumption, in the same manner that rich people signal wealth by burning money. A man capable of rejecting women can gain an advantage if rejection as a public display is interpreted as
>I'm so fit, and can get so many women, that I don't even need to worry about turning them down
in which case it just becomes an investment, sacrificing a partner in the present in order to signal fitness and attract more partners in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle

Attached: 526794786.jpg (1024x746, 140K)

stop being retarded

She’s pretty and has a good breeding body

You’re still a degenerate and if you don’t stop then I will personally find you and bring a righteous Sword Of Flames down upon your heathen neck

your mom probably looks like that, so you are used to it, bruh

Beautiful frau

And yet you offer no counterargument. I'm not saying any of this is /good/, I'm saying that it is. If you don't like it, the only way to stop it is to understand it and form societies in which the culture exerts darwinian counterpressures preventing it from becoming the dominant strategy. There is no way to prevent it while rejecting social constructs. The "social construct vacuum" is an environment, and like all environments, it exerts selective pressure. Societies in and of themselves experience natural selection, and the fact that societies without social constructs are non-existant despite being such an obvious thing for people to think of, is a good indicator that it is unhealthy, and that these kinds of men "winning" the evolutionary game on the individual level ensures that the society "loses" the evolutionary game on the societal level, kind of like how cancer cells rapidly reproducing destroys the body.

I invite you to do so. Sad that you're such a jealous little twat.

“Jealous little twat.”
Oh please.
I could never be jealous of scum like you.

God has told me not to hate, and I try my hardest not to.

But creatures like you disgust me.

You best quit this before you burn, or I’ll be the one to deliver you to Dante’s Door.

Attached: gtRgJ1q.jpg (2000x3000, 623K)

People are attracted to different things. there might not be an evolutionary advantage but that doesnt mean anything. ive never been attracted to skinny women. healthy can come in different sizes. men and women hold different positions in society. there is a fucking reason why there are two sexes. the environment influences social norms not the other way around. women are the base human form there isnt anything we can do to change it. men are random and fall at the extremes of society. the women pick the best ones for breeding its always been this way

So lemme get this straight. My friends are in an open/hot wife situation. The wife approaches me to start a side relationship that both she and her husband are in agreement about. We, as consenting adults engage in a lot of sex. All with her spouse's permission. And that's a bad thing? Go stuff your self-righteous bullshit up your ass, you flaccid muppet.

The problem is that all three of you are degenerates.

I don’t care if all of you are “okay” with it, it’s disgusting.

They have no reason to be married,

Even more, you have no reason to seek another man’s wife

The only one being self righteous here is you

Either you put down the match now, or you burn forever in the inferno