Serious question

Serious question
Why are women so immature?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-12-07-14-39(1).png (1080x1515, 1.79M)

same reason men are so violent

Testosterone?

nature

That's exactly what I said

you're wrong though
probably too much testosterone

because they have a low expectation for conduct.

Men aren't violent, their just more able to react physically compared to women. But from a womens perspective, i can see why you think that.

it's the ways their immature that explains things... 1) they're used to having things their way because they know guys want to fuck them, and 2) women are more emotional than men by nature; so it's both social and biological. On the other hand, women consider men to be pretty immature about a lot of things, such as crude humor

I assume this is WNBR, but more of this girl?

men are definitely more violent than women by far. just read a history textbook.
every war in history was started by a man. most violent crimes are committed by men. look up some statistics. sorry if facts offend you.

>every war in history was started by a man
except that whore Helen of Troy kek

Read a bit, the Troy War was stared by the Spartan King who got cuked

Raised like princesses.

I know that, it was a joke, that's why the kek

wow, your one cherrypicked example of a war that was also entirely fought and perpetuated by men sure showed me /s

jesus, can't take a joke

I guess she was a man in disguise then?

Attached: MT.jpg (314x475, 77K)

oh snap

cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman, tranny

most are not.
only niggnogs and arobs.
(also, women like that)

Also... pretty sure Queen Elizabeth I didn't have a cock and balls dangling around beneath that dress.

Attached: Elizabeth-I-addressing-the-Troops-at-Tilbury-before-the-arrival-of-the-Spanish-Armada-1588.-300x247. (705x580, 108K)

Attached: quote-men-fight-wars-women-win-them-elizabeth-i-75-14-12.jpg (850x400, 47K)

is that why she didn't get married? :P

Because society tells them they should be.
The modern woman likes to pretend shes equal to man and that she acts and should be treated as a man, but they really only feel that way when it is helpful or works in their favor. At the end of the day, society as a whole says "The life of a woman is inherently valuable but the life of a man is not." They act immature because they know at the end of the day society bends to their will. Any time there is any sort of conflict in their lives they can not easily overcome, they are allowed to retreat to the mindset of a child, show weakness, and everyone around them will step up to help out; because they are a woman.
This is the world they live in. When they always have this knowledge, how can you expect them to be mature? There is always a safety net, life holds no risk for them. They never have to actually grow up.

Now, I will immediately state, this does not apply to every woman. Lots of women are hard as hell because they've been through shit in life, just like some guys have this immature mentality too because they come from overly protective communities. What I'm stating is just the norm in america/europe.

Well, I guess that could have been a contributing factor.

Oh look - It's Joan of Arc at the head of her army.

Have that seat!

Attached: the-entrance-of-joan-of-arc-1412-31-into-orleans-on-8th-may-1429-oil-on-canvas-jean-jacques-scherrer (671x900, 204K)

guess nigga didn't read his history books too closely

If you think women can't be violent you should read this true story.

Attached: Grace-tumblr_lxgfwnC7Qy1qeg58vo1_400.jpg (310x500, 31K)

you are retarded

Joan of Arc never fought. She was a glorified mascot that held the banner and occasionally assisted in tactics.

Shazzam!

It's Bouddica - she was a queen of the British Celtic Iceni tribe who fought the forces of the Roman Empire in AD 60 or 61

She's a hero in England and that's a statue of her leading her people into battle.

I'm no expert, but she appears to be a woman to me.

Attached: Boudicca90483926-london-uk-circa-june-2017-statue-of-boadicea-boudicca-queen-of-the-iceni-who-died-a (1300x1110, 229K)

You were there were you?