Is it gay to use a FleshJack? My local adult store is offering a 30% off sale on FleshJacks...

Is it gay to use a FleshJack? My local adult store is offering a 30% off sale on FleshJacks. I always wanted a Fleshlight but I'm a poorfag.

>inb4 "it's ok to be gay"
kys faggots

Attached: fleshjack-vs-fleshlight.jpg (330x400, 16K)

>inb4 OP can't inb4

I honestly don't see how it could be gay.. girls have an anus as well..

Attached: 1543827834292.jpg (556x556, 184K)

Fuckin kek

I've been trying to puzzle that out as well... its not like its a rubber cock or something.

It's a silicone toy of a human anus. It's only gay if you want it to be gay

Are you really asking how?
>OP + an anus

It's not really too different from their "straight" anal toy

Attached: Screenshot_20191018-143926_Firefox.jpg (1436x1976, 809K)

It was meant for gay dude's originally right? But everyone in this thread says its only gay if you want it to be gay. I bet you like traps huh OP? You gay fuck. You're a trap-sissy loving faggot aren't you?

ITT OP shows us he's worse than a gay.

>girls have an anus as well..
pshh user don't tell him that

Just buy it you fucking retard, who gives a shit if fucking a toy is gay or not? You have the money, you want to buy it, just do it. If your heterosexuality is so fragile that buying a FleshJack is enough for it to be threatened you have far greater problems than deciding what toy to buy.

There's a reason its on sale.
Fleshlights are more loose.
Doing anal on a woman is better. Doing it on silicon or tpe can be harsh.

Just buy a Japanese onahole you dumb cunt, but make shure its for export or at least feasible for whites, japs have too small cocks

No. because girls have butts too.

Second a butt or a single hole can look more discreet say you ever accidentally leave your toy out.

third gays sometimes have the "straight" flashlights just because they can get it at a cheaper price if its on sale.

OP
please don't stray
from the holy way
girl anus you may
if not, you're gay

Are pocket pussies worth it?

>Imagine being so insecure about your sexuality

Overall no;
The way men orgasm is inherently messy.
Any device designed to handle this is either going to be a 1 use device (and then not worth buying)
Or need to be cleaned after every use, and then not worth the effort.
Just jack off into tissues.

A Fleshlight, 100% a $30 pocket pussy, no. Sure the pricetag is higher. But take care of her, and she'll last years. Unbeatable quality, texture, and size also

cleaning a fleshlight is not difficult at all. And the sensation is a lot better relative to your hand. I have stronger erections and can easily avoid death grip syndrome. Cum a lot harder, and the fact it's not as accessible as just whipping it out and rubbing one out, I don't jack off as much either.

The quickshots are even easier to clean, and i prefer them over the full sized fleshlights.

Attached: 7DF51Mr.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

I've personally bought 2 bad dragon and 2 Fleshlight pocket puss. I would say that the bad dragons, while expensive, are so much more worth the tag.

>But take care of her

Theres the point it stops being worth it. Its less an issue of money for me and more an issue of ease of usage. Even if I got a free fleshlight I would barely ever uses it. I barely have the motivation to wash dishes once a week, like I'm going to be washing this as often as is needed? Not realistic.

it's gay only if it's used

What the fuck is death grip syndrome?

when you just get into the habit of squeezing your hog too hard, over time said to desensitize and damage blood vessels in your dick. I just can't help myself with my hand, i grip hard as fuck when ripping one out, and to be honest just ends up not feeling nearly as good as the less pressure given from a fleshlight.

I bought all my shit at christmas and they had all kinds of deals, would recommend.
I did get the sleeve warmer and not sure if I could recommend, the heat doesn't retain very well and doesn't get as hot as I expected.

Attached: pHahRLSnI2xGTz2q6SncBT4CkGVZ9QQbG6LXZiixaSs.jpg (1600x1200, 175K)

I'd assume the rubber just looses heat really quick.

No it's not a man so whatever sexualy you do as long as its not with a man you can do it

> hey guys this fleshjack is modeled from a cast of a mans ass
> gay if I use it?

if you have to ask

Attached: 1570367843488.jpg (1000x980, 124K)

Only if you want it to be gay user

Bingo. If if already requires servicing, it should be a real cunt, not plastic.

What the fuck? Get a life

Girls have anuses, retard, that's basic anatomy

tenga masterrace. cheaper and higher quality than (((fleshlight))). just flip it inside out and rinse it out, done.

Kek watching straightoids have panic attacks over whether breathing makes them gay is hilarious

remember to take your parasite meds

Imagine being so insecure about your sexuality that you reach out to Sup Forums to ask if putting your dick in a rubber hole shaped like anus makes you gay.

Just wondering that probably means you're in the closet

Good. Fucking. Lord

Sorry that i was able to get past the stigma against males being able to fully enjoy masturbation through toys.
Jk not sorry, sorry for you, enjoy your stale old hand until you get so desperate you put up with womens hoops to get some pussy. lol

Attached: e16uoziDBbhAgEvH75P_PjQQwM1RG7zJuhqyN6lB-pY.jpg (1600x1200, 126K)

>Is it gay to use a FleshJack?
...you're asking if sticking your dick in a piece of latex means you're attracted to guys?

Yes, yes it does.

Shit, buy one, put lipstick on it, then sneak up on people and put "kiss marks" on their face with it.

Consider the following
>Homosexuality is an act of same gender/sex/mental disability of the same type having sexual intercourse
Unless that fleshjack is a penis or is sentient enough to establish that it is the same orientation and gender/entity as you.
You are infact masturbating.
>tldr
This whole mental gymnastic you are doing is like asking if touching/looking at your own dick is gay.
Its masturbation bro why are you over conplicating shit

When you're cleaning your Fleshlight, and you get that familiar whiff of rubber and cum, do you wish your mom aborted you because God damn my friend that's some degenerate shit.

>When you're cleaning your dildo, and you get that familiar whiff of yeast and snot, do you wish your mom aborted you because God damn my friend that's some degenerate shit.

its ok for femoids