Can you give a logical reason to live without appealing to any of tge following

can you give a logical reason to live without appealing to any of tge following
Human desire for reproduction/species survival
Hedonism
Spirituality/religion

Attached: 1571358150269.jpg (960x960, 155K)

Attached: 71278428_p0.jpg (1169x1240, 408K)

getting drunk and high and playing vids

because it might as well be all that'll ever be for you, so FOMO, nigga.

Attached: 2017_09_30_Katha&Fips_DSC_1264.jpg (1923x2880, 1.29M)

because i fuckin feel like it

Final Fantasy 7 remake in 2020!

Quit being a bitch.

Nope

If you ignore those things in your life, then I can see why you want to die.

Attached: 1571029921795.jpg (960x540, 378K)

if u wanna die, the fuck off
living is better than not living
living allows to experience things
death doesnt
therefroe life has more good qualities

Just to piss off life that you're still around.

This really

If you die, then you let the enemy take you mind, body and soul.

Suicide is a permanent solution to usually, very temporary problems.

Attached: 1570982919860.gif (220x232, 310K)

None.
This is why i am looking for a bitch before hanging myself

OP, the problem is your asking a nonsensical question. This is like asking, "Give me a logical reason to eat that does not appeal to hunger, nutrition, or entertainment."

You literally listed the reasons to live. If you are not able to accept these as reasons, then the problem is YOU. Most people are not able to accept all 3 of these reasons, but thats fine, because as long as you have 1 you have reason to live. Personally I think religion and reproduction are stupid, but hey, I enjoy drinking, smoking, and playing video games. Hedonism works for me so I live.

You're looking for a fourth reason? I mean, there are other options out there but you've listed the main ones. Helping others is a reason I've heard can work; if you dedicate yourself to your community or just humanity as a whole.
Alternatively you could live for the sake of advancing science if that's your things at all? Start learning about chemistry or physics and try to advance human knowledge.

None of these work? Try to find your own reason or kill yourself. (which I'm willing to bet is the response you're on here looking for)
I'm guessing you're just waiting for someone to say "If you don't want to live for any of those reasons you might as well kill yourself." So you feel justified and can continue to live in your internal circle jerk of wanting to die and doing nothing about it.

Amassment of knowledge and wisdom?

I want this shit!

Because you are a white heterosexual cis-normal male and the scapegoat for all the weak spineless insane vermin on those planet. See what they do when we're gone. Hint Camelfuckastan

lol nigger lips

Ive tried the hedonism thing since 12 user. After 2 literal decades of existing purely for pleasure, 32 now, i am pretty fucking bored. Maybe i just need new drugs.

Im not advocating suicide or thinking about it. Im not thinking about settling down, reproducing and working for taxes/kikes either. Religion is dumb and no one will ever know but people enjoy jerking off the metaphysical i guess

all the better for sucking dick

I guess travelling and seeing as much as this rock as I can is a good enough reason. might as well experience that

> After 2 literal decades of existing purely for pleasure, 32 now, i am pretty fucking bored.

Life is inherently boring. This is a sad truth. The problem is death is nothingness. The choice is yours should you disagree, but I'd rather be bored then not exist; because those are literally your options.
I'm sure youve explored every hobby you remotely wanted to at this point, so the ones you hate the least start putting more time into.

Will it be fun? No.
Will you be happy? No.
Are you going to be bored basically all the time? Yes.

However, you will be alive. Life is a game about running out the clock and pursing boring hobbies helps kill time, which for people like us is really the only goal you can have.

There is no bigger answer. Do your best to kill time and get through the boredom then kill yourself when life finally gets too boring and tedious to look more appealing than nothingness.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Lone Starr: What's that make us? Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing - which is what you are about to become