Is the The Four Horsemen the best Metallica song?

Is the The Four Horsemen the best Metallica song?

Attached: 52343.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1RTgznup5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fade to Black and creeping death are

It’s a megadeth song called mechanix you phaggot.

Y no Dyers Eve? Y u pick song ripped off Dave?

>Fade to Black
That is a masterpiece!

not sure if true but i recall hearing that song was about stolen equipment

Sad but true

This guy. This guy knows. I like you user

I really like Seek and Destroy and One

One

Mechanix is arguably a worse song than The Four Horsemen.

Leper Messiah

Battery

Well it's the same song so

No, One is the best.

Mostly, but Dave sped it up, switched out some riffs, and put cringe lyrics over it. It's just not as good as The Four Horsemen.

Fade to black!

David Mustain may not be a lyrical genius, but he tries his damnedest to make his music really personal, and at times when Metallica is dead silent, or releasing shit like Load and LuLu, here's comes another Megadeth album bringing a full assault to your ears.

Risk, and Super Collider may have been failures, but when Metallica releases the subjectively bad Black album, we get the critically acclaimed Rust in Peace, with Load comes Cryptic Writings, with St. Anger you get The System Has Failed, and in 2009, while Metallica was twiddling their thumbs, Megadeth released one of the most acclaimed and heavy albums of their career. Metallica too forever to released Hardwired to Self Destruct, and it was crappy, low bit rate, repetitive garbage. Meanwhile Megadeth wins a grammy for a song on another critically acclaimed album. BTFO Metallica

youtube.com/watch?v=t1RTgznup5c

Ride The Lightning.
The first thirty seconds are astonishingly good.

None of that has to do with Mechanix.

King Nothing no contest. Retard.

Welcome Home is the best Metallica song

Megadeth > Metallica
Just came here to say that. But yeah, Horsemen is their best song.

>best Metallica song
OP, are you trying to start some shit, boy?

>Metallica
lol boomers and their shit music

I'm pretty sure being born in 1991 makes you a zoomer.

that has nothing to do with you being a boomer and bad music

The answer to that really depends on your criteria. As for the rest of the faggots in this thread arguing about which band is better, they're all posers. Idiots would rather have one good band instead of two. And guess what? There's WAY more great bands and music out there. Bunch of narrow minded faggots.

/thread

I don't want one good band. I want like 400. But James Hetfield shops at beach stores and looks like a tired dad 24/7, yet he tries to act hard and tough still and all it amounts to is a sub-par album filled with repetitive rock-radio friendly tunes.

The best Metallica songs are those that dave mustaine wrote

I like low mans lyrics, unforgiven part one and two and nothing else matters personally

What's your point?

Attached: dave-mustaine-130-rif.jpg (638x359, 47K)

That Anthrax is a brutal name for a pretty soft band.