Would you date a loli?

Would you date a loli?

Attached: water.jpg (1200x1600, 735K)

of course

Attached: 1496404007178.jpg (950x960, 229K)

>date a loli
Date a loli? Are you fucking kidding me, your fucking degenerate?! Hell no! I would never do that.
I mean, sure, I'd fuck the living shit out of one. But I'm not going to take her anywhere.

I would date your penis.

Would you carbon date it?

Sure, But if they were legal. Like, I really have a think for small gals. Like under 5ft. But if they are are below 4'5 I wouldn't do it. We call these people midgets.

Thing*

No, because people who date lolis get murdered.

Attached: sundays.and.cybele.jpg (1400x790, 130K)

Attached: sundays.and.cybele2.jpg (1400x790, 112K)

And, you've got all our IP addresses, riiiiiiiiiiight?

If it's a legal Loli then hell yes. Flat is Justice, Loli's are flat, therefore Loli is justice.

Do what you want mate but watch this movie first

Attached: sundays.and.cybele3.jpg (1400x790, 111K)

No I'm not a pedophile you sick mother fucker

Yes i am a pedophile you awesome other guys

what it called?

>hasnt watched the Japanese classic 'Boku no Pico'
shameful

wierd, they dont look jap. where to watch?

hes messing with you

ill send you the link

how do i send PMs on this website

Depends on how nice the prison is

very clever man stomps into the thread wanting to show everyone how clever he is, at noticing jokes and telling people he noticed the joke

well that depends on what is considered a loli, to me it's a small chested girl under 5'2. that's the generalization. but when it comes to dating i'd only date someone over the age 18, so in a sense, yes i would date a loli if she was actually legal.

w-whuh?? hey wait a minute, you said this was a cool video of a cat that could talk like people, but its just a video of some 80s pop star ??? the fuck?? WHY ARE YOU TELLING LIES THATS MEAN

the joke, of course, is that someone would rickroll another person in 2019. rather than posting a pepe or wojack image, 'back to reddimblr SJWcuck', etc

it'd be hard to not go crazy if she's not ready for sexual stuff, but maybe, if she's smart enough.

No because loli isn't real and is your imagination of 2-D images of girls

I've buttfucked a loli
Ama

When I was 16 I dated a 12 year old, we went out twice together. Quite innocent though because we both recognized the social stigma. We had to dress one of the dates as a double date, and just hang out as friends, so there was never any touching except a hug when we parted ways at the end of the day.

Nothing ever came of it because of social stigma, it was impossible to make it work because I wasn't an alpha male with an energetic outgoing personality to entertain situations in public, that is, to appear not as a creep but as her guardian/older brother to alleviate suspicions in public.

TL;DR I have failed at life.

do you have a small dick? girth below 1"?

This user hasn't actually seen... well, never mind.

are you implying the impossible?

I am 4.5 inches

I am 4.5 inches

I'm implying a large girth isn't itself an impenetrable barrier in the pursuit of pleasuring a notably small frame.

is the girl you fuck with that huge dick actually human? because that wont work

a sheep or cow will. are you Irish?

its evidently impossible

Hahaha
Yes, she is kinda cute

how good did it feel? how far in did you go? past the head?

I want nothing more than a cute loli wife

Attached: sitting.jpg (1600x1200, 316K)

i want to eat out a lolis Smegma

How'd you meet her? Did you suffer any negative consequences? I wish that type of stuff wasn't so stigmatized. I want an actual relationship, but in this clownworld if you're even attracted to a seventeen year old you're a freak nowadays

Words to live by.

Attached: IMG_0109.jpg (853x1280, 198K)

Is that your doll?

no interest Skeleton loli dad. keep your doll away. die already you fucking loser

She was the youngest sister of a good friend in my class at school. We used MSN messenger and sometimes web cams to talk. Never did anything naughty though, it was just a genuine friendship.

I'd say we both silently realised it wasn't going to work and just remained friends instead for several years. No negative consequences, since it was just 2 times we hung out, and it was clean stuff.

Reality is boring, eh.

The last time I tried dating someone much younger than me it didn't result in any negatives really, but in hindsight, boy, I was walking a tight rope. She was 16 and I was in my late 20's, we met in public several times but... yeah, it's not worth rolling those dice anymore.

Tbh, I've been focusing on a girl at work lately who's my age, I'm done dancing with the devil.

Even if it stayed clean, that sounds like it was a nice experience even if it didn't work out in the end.
>Tbh, I've been focusing on a girl at work lately who's my age, I'm done dancing with the devil.
Unfortunately that's probably safer for you since people will chimp out otherwise. The forbidden fruit is too risky I think

rude. i for one like doll user.

trottla doll. not fuckable. anorexia doll. you sure you like it?

This is Sup Forums. So yes.

>anorexia
girls are supposed to be smol thats not even close to anorexic. i think you just have a thicc fetish

you have never seen a little girl. a healthy little girl. these things are fucking deadly low on anything

>healthy little girl
you must be a brit or a ameriburger

you know what an egg without yolk or egg white is called? a trottla doll

You're both pedophiles. Nobody cares. Please suicide.

define pedophile. i'm not according to any dictionary or medical definition. i'm primarily attracted to PEAK FERTILITY 14-20 range. it's just that rarely there's some fucking sexy ones under that.

i invested/spend more money on saving childs than you fag did

prove me wrong you fucking 4channer who only thinks posting a reply on an anonymous board saves anyone

stay mad

I would feast on cunny.

Attached: 1571315179082.jpg (712x1024, 65K)

Sup Forums is insanely gay now that its full of zoomers and brazillian apes who only know how to say KYS over and over again

It's okay user, just think of a room of beautiful loli's, everything will be better.

Attached: 1550605416252.jpg (2067x1473, 544K)

>Sup Forums is insanely gay now
>now
Go back to /hm/ or kill yourself, faggot.

stay mad bitch

If they were a genius of somesort, I guess.

>lol, no

Cope. if you have ever been attracted to anyone under 18 you're pedo, full stop

you talk like a nigger, faggot

go fuck a toddler or something, why don't you, honey?

In private I have; would take my gf and her sisters out

cope. your posts are gay as shit full stop. shoop da whoopidy boo lmfao

>17.5? EW, UGH, DISGUSTING, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, A PEDO? EUGGHH GROSS

>18
OH GOD YES I WANT TO POUND THAT SHIT

Attached: Untitled.jpg (710x1059, 135K)

No, but I'd be findommed by one.

Definitely !
> If I was a pedophile

Youngest I had was 16. Was in my late 20s, dated a 16 yo -> not a Problem because it was in germany. Girls at this age never fail in bed, are super fun and take initiative. Social stigma didn't apply cause we did not pose as couple in public.

Don't traumatize lolis needlessly, Even if they seem (or really are) comfortable with everything you do. Their brains cannot cope with it long term. Just don't do it.

>Actually thinking that Sup Forums fags have that opportunity
kek, you are quite amusing.

Just show up to your local town community center with a kipah and ask for the Maxwell special

Honestly, this is a good joke, I just needed to look up what a kippah was.

Who think was him...?

Attached: 9791570616115744.jpg (1588x1190, 105K)

Hell yes I would

This

NO WAY!!
I`d date 100 lolis

Disgusting. The world needs love, not casual sex.

Attached: love.jpg (682x1024, 191K)

What’s maxwell reference spoonfeed me

Ghislaine Maxwell. Was Jeffrey Epstein’s handler.

Was doing business in a mall. Had a back hall storage room. Nearby merchants had two kids, boy 8, girl, 6 1/2 when this all started. On my way to the back room, saw girl, alone in her parents biz. Blew her a big kiss, exaggerated arm. She laughed, smiled, looked down. A few days later, near closing time, headed for the back, both kids tagged along playing and talking. They spent a lot of time in the mall and were bored I'm sure. They followed me into my room, but the boy left after a few seconds. We're alone. The girl turned to me, I turned to her, She reached up for me, I reached down for her, got her under the arms and picked her up. Her legs bent ninety degrees, but not long enough to go around me. Her hands went to my shoulders. She had on a little denim skirt. My hands went under it, left hand filled with a firm little globe of her hard ass, right hand on back of firm thigh, muscles twitching. Slid right hand up to bottom of ass, squeezing with left hand. Breathing fast, both of us. I sat her down on the edge of a desk, flipped her skirt up. She had her head down watching. Just got started on her inner thighs when her brother came crashing back in, had not paused to lock the door. But we're around the corner where he sees nothing, she hops down, skirt falls, she starts babbling something to him, he has no idea.

I used to get sucked off by my exes 9yr old daughter. Said we had to keep it secret so we wouldn't get in trouble. No regrets

A bit later that same night she's talking to me, obviously still excited, and she's doing that little girl thing, pulling her skirt up. I got her back in my room for another belly to belly legs wide hug. So after this night, she comes around. Sometimes she comes into my biz and stand, I let her play on the computer, she lets me work over her ass. Fingers deep in between the cheeks. I ask her to wear a skirt the next day; she does, but also wore shorts under it. Not getting back to where we started very easily. She comes in while I'm in the back doing paperwork, walks up, stops beside me for an ass squeezing. Climbs on and straddles my leg. Leans back, tummy and chest rubbing. Very skittish about the puss though. No disrobing allowed!

(insert hostile comment telling you to commit suicide because i'm just really jealous)

Wait so she told you to keep it a secret? Story please

Was heaven bro. I still rub it out to the memories. Or think about it while banging the current gf. Probably happened at least a dozen or a little more times over the span of a few months.

how do you not be depressed knowing that will never happen again? i think it'd be like heroin. once you've had heroin nothing else in life gives you joy.

No I told her to keep it secret. Told her I loved her and how we would both get in a lot of trouble if people knew and said it would really hurt her moms feelings and that she never get to see me again. Taught her how to play with her pussy and everything. Was hot.

Oh damn, I thought it was like "user let me do something to you that I saw on my phone, but you gotta keep it from mom, shhhhhh"

yup

Just date someone with a young daughter man. Be funny and semi attractive. Easy as hell. I'm sure if I wanted to find it bad enough I could, it's not hard. I'm just not exclusively attracted to young girls. I'm fine with women my own age too.

I like this girl as a person, don't want to hurt her or scare her. She is driving me crazy though. Got her on the desk again, on her back fully clothed, me between her legs. She's 7 by now. Scoot up, pull her down, groin to groin contact. She immediately says "I want to get down" so I let her. So its pretty much ass, ass, ass - she had a fantastic ass. But I'm wanting to get the noodle wet. Try to sneak a finger in her mouth to give her an idea, but she doesn't like her face messed with. Ass. Ass, dammit. One day I decide what the hell. I'm sitting in the back, she comes in, I work over her ass, stop, she turns, and I slide my hand between her legs, start rubbing her pussy. Her eyes get wide. She bucks her hips, trying to expel the intruder. But damn, that was something, and I'm not sure how to interpret it. So she bends over, my hand still on her cunt, bends nearly double. I let go. She stands up, eyes wide look, neither of us speaks.

Would I date an underage, prebubescent girl? Fuck no! Go dowse yourself in gasoline and let me toss the match, you freak!

Holy fuck, I need more.