Based kiwis putting a stop to the yellow man without forgetting to make exceptions for Bruce

Based kiwis putting a stop to the yellow man without forgetting to make exceptions for Bruce

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/national/329917/cost-of-study-in-australia-to-triple-for-nzers
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now return the favour and let us pay domestic student fees

dumb, ugly, lazy auslard

Australians are yellow.

you don't already? Guess it makes sense you wouldn't be eligible for HECs debt but always figured kiwis paid domestic rates.

盜盜盜australians盜盜盜

radionz.co.nz/news/national/329917/cost-of-study-in-australia-to-triple-for-nzers

smart, but australia is full of chinks also none of this will stop housing bubbles, the biggest epidemic of this century anywhere

what constitutes 'full of chinks'?

>However, New Zealanders would get access to the Australian student loan system.
well at least there's that

10 fis too many already. Nonwhites don’t belong

wut? are you Russian? because slavs aren't white either? are you a nord working in russia or visiting?

Same thing I say about Russians desu.

>slavs aren't white
Are you actually retarded?

70% """"white""""(40-50% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkranian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s
go an' adopt a niglet, - that's what you are famous for in Western Europe and North-Eastern Europe

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexualit
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

Found a picture of your grandparents

Strange, but interesting contemporary fact: real estate markets cause a lot of racism under this neoliberal-friendly globalization.

but that's better then 0% white. you are slavs and muslims.

>>In Russia, Islam is the second most widely spread religion after Orthodox Christianity; some 20 million Muslims living in the country make up around 15 percent of the population.

>>rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/

LMAO. You live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadroracial shitskin married to a Georgian on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

we did something similar to curb chinese foreign investment a while ago

Fight the good fight against the Oriental menace. Canada is getting RICED too.

AUNTIE ARDERN ON THE FRONT PAGE

sorry bro, but slavs are subhuman and not white, you can't join, you have to go back.

You need to curb their nationals and naturalized scum, not just investments
You know coming from a wealthy old stock South German house myself, gotta love modern North American mongrels tainted with negro/Amerindian blood and nonwhite subhumans chimping out on what they call the "Slavic race". Anti-Slavic racial bigotry never existed in European nationalism outside of Italian Fascist period that was against Balkanites. Or outside of Austria-Hungary(co-ruled by Slavic Czech), but even there it was against Serbians, whom they rightly considered mixed raced.

Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all. Inb4 Hitler - ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich; orientals, Americans and half turks like you were to never be a part of Reich citizenry. Part niggers, hapas and half shitskins in Europe were shot at the spot or sterilized. You find the difference.

>>the Nazi Party movement regarded Slavic countries (especially Poland, Russia, and Serbia) and their peoples as non-Aryan Untermenschen (subhumans)

you have to go back vlad. embrace your slavic and muslim roots.

And six million died. Anyways, were it true, who the fuck would care about what a movement that considered 1/4 Jewish subhumans to be German has to say?

Don't worry we hate chinks, we don't hate Korea and Japan

>you
Im not a slav. But if you thinks slavs arent white you're seriously fucking retarded and have let the memes really go to your head ameriorc.

t.putin

>t.

We are literally a nation of cuckolds. We were Britain's pet cuckold, now we're Australia's. We don't even deserve to exist. Just make us part of greater Tasmânia or something and end this joke. It's gone on for too long,

fuck up you miserable little cunt

Fuck off Zhang
I'll fucking deport you myself if I have to

you can’t be a cuck of Britain, since New Zealand is the part of the British racial family. Now then, orientals, wogs, poojets, balkanshits and Pacific Islanders that keep coming over are THE problem

hello Bruce. Tell me bruce, if Australia has got shelias, then what have the kiwis got?

female kiwis

Grape looking slut
youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

Fuck off you English shits. You can't shut us out of your property market. Our money speaks louder than your laws.

I'll presume this is obvious bait
even chinks aren't this dumb

i guarantee you can't even tell the fucking difference
>seriously giving the blood-purity tatar rapebabby a reply
come on now

>whom they rightly considered mixed raced.
>rightly

Won't that just mean more chinks come here?

Yep, but you guys have a conservative government.
If our labour govt kicks out the chinks, surely your tories can do the same.

How do I train myself to have a kiwi accent

Pacific Islanders are natives of New Zealand you mong. And yes- poopeeland is cucked by them.

>Russian education

Leave it to part abbo cuckolds to make racial comments. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are less than 75% of the CITIZEN population. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

Pacific Islanders are good cunts, best minorities you'll find in your life.
Better than the pajeets, chinks and Maori all combined.

I thought Islanders ARE Maori

More examples of blood genetic poison that must be sterilized asap
Not even Maoris are the natives, dumb ass SJW Monash student sissy. Maoris showed up just about a hundred years before the Dutch and the British, and genociced the previous inhabitants themselves

Why is that kept alive?
t. dysgenically selected vermin
Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

just filtered russia lads

Maori are Islanders that arrived in NZ in the 1300's, are slightly genetically different and have different culture and demographics.
But because essentially own alot of pacific islands, alot of people who live there come to nz to live or to work to send money back.

Are you me? I literally did the same lol

How the fuck do you even filter someone?

based 4chanX

*filters australia*

>tfw non-European generically inferior IMMIGRANT filth can’t stand the truth
The natives of New Zealand are Celtic-Germanic Northwestern Europeans peoples. Take some folks to actually establish the country.

Maoris, Britons and Dutch came to New Zealsbd from somewhere else. We just were better at conquering it. It’s ours. Maoris and Islanders have no place in it

Pic related is how those animals under NZ flags look like IRL

fuck off you disgusting, obsessive little creature
Your life isn't worth as much as mine.
Your country is an objective shithole and you're taking out your inferiority complex on a based, FIRST WORLD country like New Zealand.
You will NEVER experience life like I have. KEK
enjoy drinking yourself to death before 40.

t. seething slavshit that can't afford dinner or heating for tonight

How many times a day do kiwis pray to Peter Jackson

Whats going on here guys

thanks

he's still at it lads

>Maoris, Britons and Dutch came to New Zealsbd

>you can’t be a cuck of Britain, since New Zealand is the part of the British racial family. Now then, orientals, wogs, poojets, balkanshits and Pacific Islanders that keep coming over
>Pacific Islanders that keep coming over
last (you) from me m8

Oceania's resistance will only make China's dick harder

At first I felt sorry, now I savour every tear as your uniqueness and unwarranted self importance is torn away

choke on bennies bought dinner islander low iq subhuman cunt

Kiwi = English-speaking pure Germanic

>Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all.
nazi germans literally invited a term "russisch schwein" (russian pig) to show how disgusted they are by russians and that they consider russians lower subhumans.
notice: they did not say soviet pigs but specifically russian pigs, it had nothing to do with communism

>Germanic
errrmmmmmm no sweaty we're anglo xxx

We ARE better than everybody else.
This is fact.

FACT

new zealand is the MOST powerful country in the WORLD

true. though he is most likely baiting, it's just impossible to be this much delusional

Stop watching Soviet “”””””cinema””””””
you are not an Anglo, inbred mongrel spear chucked

Germanic = from Dublin to Vienna and from Zurich to Umea = Northwestern European

das rite

DON'T forget it.

THIS
and when WW3 begins we will be all that remains.
and all will we well with the world once again

why isn't Estonia mentioned, they have a pretty big problem with HIV/AIDs, don't they?

Much smaller population.
This is absolute numbers not relative numbers

>get BTFO by based, elite me
>U-uh y-you're a m-maori
incorrect, delusional, pathetic and shows signs of an obsessive mental illness

the perfidious anglo and his failed colonies are all being adequately dealt with by the rest of the world.

tis a glorious timeline I live in

How do I get a qt chinese gf before the wall comes up lads?

>qt
>Chinese
pick one and only one

walk around the Sydney CBD for approximately 3 minutes

They shall be punished for their treachery

If their faces aren't TOO fat they're really qt desu.

Can't wait to be a refugee in poland >muh-diking all the girls t b h

>30% asian/kebab subhuman population stats
>third world stats with third world issues
Really made me think
>shills for useless genetically inferior scum that must be cleansed from Australia and New Zealand
>not some sort of a spear chucker
Pegged numale from Auckland uni at best
Somewhere in a Greek restaurant in Melbourne your degenerate relatives work at
>Poland
iven that historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even modern New Zealand is pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

gratz nz

our politicians are too limpwristed to do anything other than put on a tax on foreign real estate ownership that is easy to avoid and/or amounts to little

wtf poland??????!!
wtf singapore???!!!!!

[81210865]
not reading this

Chink/gook girls tier
Japan > Korea > Thailand > SEA > Hong Kong > Mainland Chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDtIuXfVg

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive
>racemixers
>White or let alone human

yeah but you probably have mongol blood
does this make you seethe with anger and confusion?
I bet it does

SEA are really qt desu, if they're not the stereotypical Filipino mailorder bride. It's the wide eyes with the qt button nose that gets me.

@ 81210865
Serbia is white you delusional cunt.

I really don’t. No one in Europe does. mong are literal cucks that lost their ethnic elite and got cucked out. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. “Russians are mongs” is a meme by the Poles and their Jews from the Napoleonic Wars. Why? Poland shared their nation with nonwhite totally humans, Russians didn’t. Hence, the inferiority complex

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

>literal abbo admixed subhuman hideous pugs
>cute
Your brain on fap and nosex

is your self worth completely based on the fact you're white?

Isn't that what half this board believes

explain why heaps of russians have chinky eyes

t. wog scum
Serbia is not White and never has been. . Serbs are not from Europe. They all came all the way from Pakistan and then mingled with Slavs from upper regions and Illyrians, after that they started mixing with gypsies, greeks and armenians, and some time later turks muhdicked the shit out of them

Pic related - one of the “”””””whitest“”””” Serb mongrel DNAs in existence. usually it’s 90-95% Euro with plenty of greek and jew shit in their blood on top of “caucasus” (armenian), “west asian” (turk) and “south asian” (gypsy)

No, it’s based on the fact that I avoid taxes, help others to do so and try to match the ancestors and my tribal kin in their glory. Instead of simply appropriating it like many filthfags do here. Other thing being that after we cleanse the NON-NATIVES, our own degerantes surely must be dearth with.
>30% asain/kebab demographics
>how COME some look like nonwhites
Do you confuse NE WASPs with Amerindians too?

Haha even I know slavs aren't white
Japanese are more white than slav

How come some ETHNIC Russians look chinky, I should say.
Could it have anything to do with the extended periods of time spent under Asian rule, or intermixing with Asiatic populations that have lived in the region for centuries? No?

@81211067
>with plenty of greek
Greeks are white too you delusional cunt.
>0.1%
Literally nothing.

>Greeks are White
Maybe they were 1600 years ago
>Literally nothing
t. mongrel
Self reported “ethnic Russian” scum needs no apply.

I don't get why Russians are so angry about their mixed heritage, they should accept their Asian side and take advantage of it

There is no advantage in being Asian, especially han subhuman type of Asian. When you look at chinese, you are looking at the bottom of the barrel of humanity