Several years ago i made a "mistake" and nothing good ever happened in my life after that...

several years ago i made a "mistake" and nothing good ever happened in my life after that, the "mistake" (as far as i can tell) was that i smoked weed after meditating (just once) and it's like god put a curse on me immediately after i smoked the weed. if this doesn't make much sense to you, trust me, i don't fully understand it myself. all i know is from that point several years ago my life has been complete and utter shit, i feel bad all the time, i have bizarre and unpleasant dreams every night, strange paranormal/supernatural happenings happen to me on a sporadic basis, this shit is just all kinds of fucked up. my life is bad in ways i couldn't have imagined before this all started happening. i've had to get on a few different meds to help manage this bullshit and i've been to lots of therapy but my life is still terrible. i can't even hold a job i'm so fucked up. it's unsettling to know this kind of shit can just happen to people out of nowhere considering the "mistake" i made was an arbitrary decision that by no means should've affected my life as much as it has. what the fuck is happening to me and what should i do?

Attached: ET.jpg (474x266, 10K)

Try shrooms, they'll straighten you out

Here's the way I see it. You are fragile enough that a hit of weed would put you into a tailspin. So if that didn't happen, something else, something small would have done the same thing to you.

So, don't beat yourself up about it. You have to accept your state of mind and just do the best you can, knowing that you would have been forced into this state by something else even if you didn't smoke that weed.

no way in fucking hell am i taking any psychedelic drugs

Suicide is the only cure

It does wonders for people suffering depression and bipolar disorder. But please, continue on with mind rotting and body damaging chemicals the pharmaceutical companies are selling you

This.

Shrooms are magical. Go on a journey, come back new

>strange paranormal/supernatural happenings happen to me on a sporadic basis

Yeah it turns out you're fucking crazy or completely retarded

Why not both?

both actually if you think this shit really happens to you

Yeah man basically the same happened to me. I was the picture of health up until I started smoking, now I have anxiety, chronic fatigue and cognitive problems.
It just be a false association with the fact that I smoked weed but the trend line is there

no shit it's fucking happening to me, why else would i mention it?

Because you're an attention-seeking whore faggot aids-ridden gay.

i've got news for you buddy, everyone is an attention seeker, literally everyone. why get on my case about it?

Why keep spamming this every day, either do some fucking drugs or kill yourself.

wasted quints

Weed after or with meditation can lead to symptoms of increased neuro plasticity, you rewired your brain, perhaps you need to return o where you were mentally, and set it right.

Attached: 01F19B8B-F1C3-4A16-B286-49C544FF2EF3.jpg (2477x2496, 835K)

Is it possible you subconsciously knew everything was turning to shit and you decided to try self-medicating to change your mood? And things deteriorated anyway? Maybe because you left the cocoon of high school and entered the real world where things aren't paved with gold and nurfed for your safety? Could that be what really happened, user?

It sounds to me that you're obsessed about smoking weed after meditating and are trying to blame that or some kind of god that put a curse on you instead of yourself for your own crappy life.

You have psychosis mate

Can God put a lot on a bottle so tight even he can't open it? Is any God that powerful?