Just finished cutting, does anyone know what the bit of skin swelling is? I’m not sure if it’s serious or not

Just finished cutting, does anyone know what the bit of skin swelling is? I’m not sure if it’s serious or not

Attached: 7D198942-028A-4A72-B8EA-7193CA12101D.jpg (1575x2100, 505K)

fuck off retard kill yourself

Nice one, you gave yourself aids cutting with the same knife.

>no matching images found

why do you do this shit?

>cutting yourself
>is this bump serious guys?

Shit bait and retarded troll, fuck off.

Attached: IMG_20190930_160400.jpg (640x615, 28K)

Dunno. I use a clean razor and always clean my wounds so never had this problem. Probably a mosquito bite

Random inflamation, can be an allergic reaction or start of infection.

If it gets red and throbbing painful you should see a doctor.

That's normal it'll fade in a couple years. I've slashed myself accidentally, on purpose, and for self performed medical stuff. Sometimes when it swells up it just turns into a scar like that that doesn't fade like the rest. Typically they don't do that unless you get really under there and you're or me jamming things about the meat trying to pick stuff out of there. Maybe you should stop that sort of shit. Most of those will fade and go away mostly. That's getting a little too much when it's like that. I've had other areas slashed down to the meat on accident that don't quite look as bad as that one. You probably got some better options to deal with stuff than doing that.

you might of cut a bit to deep so i say it should be fine also don't post your cuts next time am sick of seeing my own cuts already

Thanks for the good advice, I am planning/trying to stop, just relapse some times when life gets worse than usual

>cuts self
>is concerned about possible injury.
Cut deeper next time and save us from your presence.

If it was blood poisoning there'd be a line leading to your upper arm coming from the cut. Probably just cut into a scar

Also, stop doing this shit. I mean, I had a thing for emos in 2012 but seek help

Kill yourself

possibly a keloid scar

Attention seeking faggot

Do it along the arm if you wanna kill yourself

You should start cutting your penis... there is a precut adrenaline rush... right after you do it it feels like an orgasm. Then it stings like faack, but totally worth it

Attention faggot

my cat does more damage to me when i play with it you fucking pussy what u cutting with a piece of A4 Paper?

Who cares? You're cutting yourself faggot, take the infection and just fucking die

I just shot myself in the head, My brain is all over my room, is that normal?

Attached: biz.jpg (220x229, 13K)

kek'd

'Cutting' you just finished scratching and now you see some actual swelling. Stop being a fucking drama queen, go do some exercise or some positive shit, stop feeling sorry for yourself their are mexican families dying, syrian kids being killed and shit all over the world and yoi want to scratch yourself. Nobody feels sorry for you and only you can change your life you dipshit.

the AIDS

>exercise or some positive shit
tell it like it is, user

Attached: anon ffs.gif (244x200, 937K)

Attached: 007.gif (450x268, 152K)

looks like a mild allergic reaction. use a gun in your mouth next time.

How is your life worse than usual? Do you have enemies? You don't have to declare others enemies to make you have them. The thing about it is though, you're drinking poison hoping it'll harm your enemies. Stop doing that shit and give yourself a chance to get a bit wiser. You're being your own worse enemy with that kind of shit. You have more than enough enemies for no reason whatsoever than to let yourself be one too. You're a bigger bully and worse on yourself than anyone else is. Maybe be the bigger person and stand up for yourself. If you were 3 different people, would you just idly want to watch one hurt the other?

How the fuck are you even surprised with injury?

Recently started cutting as well, feels good man. Get a real kick from it.

match me bro.
Why a V? I dunno lol

Attached: cut2.jpg (501x609, 25K)

Well someone dumb enough to cut that much, would be too stupid to know what an inflamed, slightly infected wound is.

Its probably becuz you’re a retard using the same dirty ass blade every time.

Cut today’s date into your arm or youre fake and gay

Here you go bro, pretty illegible but I tried. Unf it feels great.

Attached: cut3.jpg (343x876, 29K)

Haha what a retard. If you’re that much of a junkie, you might as well start smoking crack.

I would if I had access to it. I'm beyond fucks to give lmao

Like you should care? Cut yourself some more, and DEEPER.

No. Your brain is suppised to be in head. Are you retarded?

it's just scar tissue user, that one may have needed one stitch but there's no problem with it, I have a similar injury on my arm. I don't cut anymore, things will get better. hang in there.

No they won't. That's life.

looks like irritated scar tissue.

try not to scratch it, i used to cut too. just dont scratch it, keep it clean.

it's normal, some of my scars look like that too

Those are fucking cat scratches, puss...

I used to cut but stopped because when id wake up after letting myself pass out id have a lot of blood to clean, just not worth the time.. damn do i miss it though...

Listen, homo. Cut like you mean it, Jab the razor in then make a quick swipe. Do it right or not at all. I used to take a shower then do it so id get a better cut...damn i miss it..

Attached: 1562358659976.jpg (640x640, 58K)

I've never heard someone be elitist about cutting before

you cut like a pussy

Attached: cut for bieber 2.jpg (300x400, 41K)

Just cut deeper and long ways down your arm, you won’t have this problem anymore

Attached: 16E30915-2714-47BA-9EAF-1CCA162B3849.gif (421x498, 317K)

Pro tip: Just slice the vein right down your forearm next time, so that we dont have to deal with your severe retardation.

They exist, apparently.

Personality disorder scum

How did you know I have BPD?

>Just finished cutting
i get worse scratches from playing with my cat.

if you actually wanna and hero just do it, if you don't want to an hero then gtfo and keep on being diddled by your daddy.

You can see BPD from a mile away bc of how attention seeking and pathetic the person is

either somebody bullied you into that or you're a danger to yourself and the people around you

You're all the fucking same.

And the media, general public, and social media mix up all your self harming bullshit & accidental completed suicides with depression.

Which is hugely negative to the wider progression of effective management of personality disorders, and management of unipolar and bipolar depression.

You lot are completely fucking different kettle of fish than unipolar & bipolar depression sufferers.

Apply ice

Time to steal this image and post it on Reddit with a sad backstory for upvotes and gold :^)

Attached: 31PEPE2-jumbo.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Why the fuck do people cut?

The only time I like pain is when I'm sore after a workout cause it means I don't have to exercise those muscles for like 2 days.

I'll be there to call you a faggot

Could be a keloid scar faget

Either that or infection.

The infection should go down, though.