I did delivery work for a pizza place back in my late teens, people who didn’t tip really sucked...

I did delivery work for a pizza place back in my late teens, people who didn’t tip really sucked , at the time it’s all I had for income, if I remembered your house when you ordered pizza again I would put my hands down my pants touch my balls and taint and put my hand on top of your pizza. This was in sf, happens more then you realize, pizza men fucking with your pizza, we genuinely do it, seriously tip next time please

Attached: 1E174A00-8D01-485F-9F57-98EC01184851.jpg (563x562, 27K)

But what if thats exactly what I want?

I am now concerned to order pizza

BE HONEST TO GOD WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOME DELIVERY DRIVER SAID "PLUS TIP" TO YOU?

You shouldn’t be if you tip

Get the order right then dumbass

then you can get it for free

Find a job that pays a living wage? It's not my problem and i'm not going to pay you to do your job. Your boss does that.

how do you put your hands on the top of a piping hot pizza dumbass

Not ordering pizza anymore so go ahead. sand niggers have taken over the pizzarias

This. There are a few holes in OP’s claim. Flinging semen onto a hot pizza makes way more sense to me.

I would run my fingers in between my taint and balls (gooch), and touch the crust or pepperoni, ect

Chances are that pretty much everyone has eaten food that has been fucked with at some point in their lives. Even you, OP. I could give a fuck. My pizza still tastes good.

What are you doing now? Sous chef at Wendy's?

Ask your boss for more pay. Seems retarded that the customer is responsible for your wages being payed. That's what the boss's job partially is.

If they need to raise the price of the product to get that done then fine. Expected tipping for doing the job as expected makes no sense. Tips are for doing an amazing and beyond expected job. Letting the customer decide an employees pay should be illegal.

Graduated and work at a pharmacy, I don’t fuck with orders anymore that’s for sure

Or perhaps even farting into the pizza box and closing it.

Attached: 3C2B12E9-36A3-4331-96A1-99FA3B3E4592.gif (245x147, 885K)

if you order from a chain, nobody does that. too many co-workers and at least one 'really needs that job'. if you order from a small town one restaurant business, nobody will do that because you already overpaid and if you are stiffing a delivery guy he knows he already stole your girlfriend and you are too worried about spit in the food to even eat it anyway.

Is this a dumbass thread?

Attached: intro-1564758163.jpg (780x438, 59K)

Nigger detected

Well nobody eat the crust so who gives a fuck

You are talking like to speak for everyone , this shit happens on a daily

it doesn't. people talk about it daily.

Unzip pants and whisper
> just the tip

Bro I worked as a prep and driver before, I’ve fucked with pizzas before, you are dumb , just tip and dont be a faggot

That makes sense for a waitress, because youre forced to need them. Ordering delivery means youre wasting gas and putting wear and tear on someones car, if you dont want to tip, you have that right, but then go pick it up. If youre too lazy to go get it, then it's a service, and cheaper then driving or getting on a bus to get it. Stop being cheap cunt. I worked a delivery job in college, and can guarantee your foods been fucked with. You dont have to tip, but just know my sweaty genitals have probably touched your food, and that's just as satisfying.