Eurofags why do you even? Wet ass = swamp ass

Eurofags why do you even? Wet ass = swamp ass.

Attached: grimy-bidet1.jpg (300x225, 13K)

Did you just asked why people wash their assholes user?

A-Are you really that mentally retarded, user?

With a bidet? I think that's absurd. My ass cleaning methods make mine cleaner than you faggots and I don't need to get my ass wet with water, so I think you're retarded not me.

>Ew, why would you WASH your ASS user?
>Just rub dry paper over it repeatedly instead like a civilised person!

>My dry paper makes my ass cleaner than a thorough wash.

Lol what a fucking unsanitary faggot. No wonder you faggots keep getting diseases licking each others' assholes when they've not been washed...

Bitch, I never said I use just paper. Isopropyl Alcohol + toilet paper = cleaner, sterilized asshole. No disease here. You faggots are mad because you're doing it wrong. doing it wrong. This is why you shitlords smell like ass. Get on my level.

Attached: CLEANESTSOLUTION.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Lol enjoy smelling like shit user.
You are a step over indians, a step under euros.

Lost.

Only this faggot would immediately go to eating ass.

How do you enjoy the burning asshole?

I used to do that until the bottle neck got stuck in my asshole and when trying to take it out I squeezed all the alcohol in my bum. Talk about a ring of fire

Amerifag here. Buddy just got me the luxe bidet 120 since I just had major surgery. I become a convert immediately. It's a huge QoL improvement and I cant believe my country doesnt have these everywhere.

Don't go past 91, obviously. gawwwd, you fucking retard.

Did... did you pour it in there like a gas tank? Well I have to commend your commitment. Anyways I'm glad to see a fellow cultured Isopropyl wiper on here.

>I cant believe my country doesnt have these everywhere.
It doesn't kill people so Americans don't really care.

Attached: gallery-1476975335-south-park.png (480x266, 104K)

Ehh. The vast majority of people I know are pretty diverse in their beliefs and pretty open minded. I've talked to a few of my friends about it and they seemed curious about it, I told em to come take a shit at my house to try it out. It's just weird that it's not a common thing. I'm sure "Big TP" would quell any uprisings tho.

You dry your ass after you wash it, you tremendous fucking retard.

You can't dry it completely. Slightly wet asshole prime spot for bacteria and disease. Isopropyl Alcohol superior to water in cleaning, you dimwitted european faggot.

Water up your butte leads to prostate stimulation and a healthy secs life, merkins hate sex because it doesn't have enough violence and explosions. And yeah "big tp" gonna fuk u up just like big cotton destroyed the hemp industry.

Attached: 1571103678420.jpg (958x984, 115K)

Everything in shit is water soluble. Propan-2-ol is excessive and expensive and damaging to the skin of the anus. It's just as clean if you blast it on a bidet and you don't end up with a damaged ass.

Yes, you can. What are you fucking on about? And you would get more moisture around your asshole from daily sweat than the microscopic residual water left over from drying that would fucking evaporate quicker than the time bacteria could grow in it. How fucking hairy is your goddamn asshole that you have to go to such lengths to dry it? Holy fuck dude. I'd wager your unkempt ass hair is more of a health concern than fucking water at that point.

If you want a damaged ass.

Don't knock it until you try it, faggot. you don't need to douse your asshole with the whole bottle, just get a nice damping amount on a toilet paper and you're good to go! Also, you don't go PURE Propan-2-ol, retard. Use some common sense. When you spice your food with salt, do you add a few spritz in there or dump the whole bottle in there then complain about high sodium being bad for your body? Yeesh.

Isopropyl alcohol is a natural antipersperant and antibacterial.

It's also good for butt chugging if you want to get hammered quick!

>Don't knock it until you try it, faggot. you don't need to douse your asshole with the whole bottle, just get a nice damping amount on a toilet paper and you're good to go!
A nice damping on the toilet paper is not enough of there is particulate on your ass. And if you think your ass is sterile after wiping once even with Analytical grade pure Propan-2-ol you are a retard. The thorough wash of a bidet does a better job and is less likely to leave harmful bacteria behind, and a single pass afterward with a few squares of TP are enough to dry your ass. Nothing in god's green Earth can stop your posterior from providing favourable breeding conditions for bacteria. Even after a rubbing alcohol scrub the second you put your underwear back on that spot is the most humid spot on the body and the perfect temperature for pathogen incubation (33 °C to 38 °C). And even 91% rubbing alcohol damages the skin of the anus if used repeatedly.

Don't try and argue the bacteria and cleanliness angle with me retard. I spend hours every day autoclaving spent samples. Nothing you can do to your ass leaves it any cleaner than a thorough wash.

>you don't need to douse your asshole with the whole bottle
There is a reason using alcohol based hand sanitizers long term is bad for your hands, you ignorant nigger. It doesn't matter how little you use at a time. Over time it is bad for your ass you colossal fuckwaffle. I'm sure you're much better informed on the topic of long term alcohol exposure to skin than Doctors of dermatology though, right, you inconceivably arrogant semen swiller?

Using fucking 91% rubbing alcohol on your ass is 100% guaranteed to damage it. 100%. Guaran-fucking-teed.

I'm glad we cleared that up, you gargantuan, shitter-stroking, faggot.