Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my dickhole...

Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my dickhole, it's been like this literally ever since I could pull my dick skin back, which hasnt been that long ago.

I think fapping makes it worse so I'm on day 5 of no fap but I can't see much progress.

Also it's aloe gel on my dick, yes I'm a dicklet, answer the question

Attached: penor.png (720x1280, 937K)

Also, it looks pink in the picture but its because I use a shitty android camera that white washes everything, in reality its almost cherry red, no pain or itching

How long and does it hurt?

Try sticking a pipe cleaner in there to make sure it’s healthy

Attached: 54FAD775-7546-4283-AD67-01FCB5A384A7.jpg (300x197, 11K)

Nah no pain, I had phismosis for a while but finally started pulling back and cleaning around 14-15, 19 right now

I legit expect that thing to say "feed me Seymour"

Idk op, but let me tell you a story. I had red spots on my dick for more, than a year, also had mild phimosis, which hurt like hell while having sex and for a year I couldnt get a full erection because of this. Tried everything I could get in shop, nothing helped.
One day I said fuck it, lets see a doctor. Came inside his office, I was nervous as fuck, he told me to pull down my pants. Like 2 seconds passed, he didnt even touch, told me I can get dressed. He gave me a cream, which completely erased all my problems in 5 days. One year of suffering treted in five fucking days.
All I can tell you, stop showing your dick around on the internet like a faggot, be a man, go to a doctor and get treated in a few days.

gonna have to make a reference to something newer gramps

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (1177x662, 52K)

What was the name of the cream

I'm also poor as fuck so I can't afford to pay for a fucking visitation

I'm sorry OP but you have penis warts

Nah, Google exists

Then you're fine. Issues usually come with pain accompanied eventually. You look possibly inflammed around your urethral tract, but if that is normal for you, then you're fine.

He wanted to give me Pimafucort, but it was not available in my town anymore, so they gave me Bactroban in the pharmacy. But keep in mind, these are prescription only, and it's never a good idea to use antibiotics on an unidentified problem - I'm not a medfag, but I think it might cause even more problems.

Also, 'Murica for the win. I didn't pay a cent for the visitation nor the cream.

can you wipe the aloe gel off it and take a better pic? it's hard for me to identify if the red is just because of the aloe gel and shitty phone quality or if it is some sort of STI, also have you had any kind of sex or used a fleshlite from china or something.

Turbo virgin, smegma free, dry jacking deathgripper

alright, have you been holding in your piss?
stuff like not going to the bathroom because "This
game is multiplayer, MOM, i can't pause it". this could very well be the start of a UTI, inflamation is common before the storm,
next its going to be constant urination until you
get micro tears and you piss blood everytime
you use the bathroom.
Honestly if you have none of these symptoms than save up some money over the course of a week and go to the doctor, the fees for a
Walk-In visit vary but is normally $99-$129 for skin things.

Nah I stopped playing vidya a while ago to help with school, I don't drink much water, maybe I can drink some more.

Yeah I guess the only real option is to find some money

if it starts hurting in the lower abdomen area then DO NOT HESITATE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL,
trust me, dick shit sucks, you do not want shit like this to fuck your life up.

Yeah I mean ive had this shit for like 7 years and always attributed it to having phismosis but now since I can pull it back I don't know, I doubt it would cause any problems now because it has never hurt or itch, but I defnitely will go if it starts fucking me up for some reason

The things we're gonna do to your mouth