Is he now officially the GOAT of all GOATS?

Is he now officially the GOAT of all GOATS?

How can plebs like Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan even compete?

To put into perspective,
Jordan is 24-11 in NBA finals
Federer is 20-10 in GS finals

No that would be Phil Taylor

did anyone ever win all 4 of them in a season

Rod Laver, twice in 1962 and 1967

He retired between 63-66

Not since open era. I don't know about before.

Not even the GOAT in his own sport. Serena has won 3 more than him.

this

1967 was the open era

Djokovic won 4 slam in a row but not in a calender year. He won the third. the fourth , the second and the first.

Margaret Court has 24 singles majors, an all-time record. In 1970, Court became the first woman during the open era to win the singles Grand Slam. Courts are called like that in her honor.

Don Budge in 1938 and Rod Laver in 1962 and 1969

Nevemind, it was 1969, not 1967

Still, he won the calendar Grand Slam both in the Open Era and before (proving that the division is artificial and meaningless)

Yes but she's a homophobe so her titles shouldn't count.

This

No, the GOAT can only be someone from the world's most popular sport - football.

You might just as well pick some clay shooter or Alpine skier if you're going with Federer.

serena lost to a drunk chain smoker that was rated 203 and got moved back to like 350 the next week so please use gold medal-tier mental gymnastics to tell me how that's possible?

Can only compare a sports star to their opponents. Muhammad Ali would have zero chance of winning a heavyweight title in todays field since he's too small. Does that make him not the GOAT?

he was drunk while playing too, and wearing jeans, and she couldn't even get two games off him

Schumi is the only one who can challenger FedeGOAT

He was her opponent and got objectively trashed

We don't know what would have happened with Ali, that's speculation

We don't care, Federer lost against shit players too

He wasn't trashed by a number 350 ever

Firstly she was a teenager. Secondly it's not a comparison worth making. It's like saying Floyd isn't the best boxer of the 21st century because he'd lose to a heavyweight bum.

Comparing Serena to Federer is like comparing a fourth division team to a Premier League champion

Class bait, lad.

No, it's like comparing someone who won 23 grand slams against her 51% of the population to someone who won 20 against his 49%

Car babby

Serena is way hotter than Rog too

Someone who's 2nd (second) of the lowest half of the population, against someone who's 1st (first) of the upper half of the population, gotcha. You can't even begin to compare Federer and Serena.

Of course we can
Serena = 23 singles majors
Federer = 20 single majors

That it

Heh..nice thread kiddo

thing is there is less competition in tennis, no one fucking played it our school, there was one golf dude and that's about it. I woulda played it since I always played raquetball in the gym growing up, but there was no tennis team probably in our state and none at college. I just played "soccer"

What kinda poor ass high school did you go to?

Also tennis is far more popular in europe than in the US.

You're all wrong
This is the eternal GOAT