Why do the democrats want open borders?

Why do the democrats want open borders?

Attached: 1562821172366.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Again with this shit? Are you retarded?

Again with what?

Specifically to piss you off.

Cause they're fucking retards they act with emotion and not logic.

Hahahahahah

Attached: 1570200242616.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Doesn't piss me off at all given you're going to lose in 2020 because of it
Is it emotion or just retardation?

They don't, but I wish they did. If for no other reason than it makes you angry.

They do though, and I already addressed that if you had bothered to read the thread

Hilarious how conservatives now talk about closed borders when in the 50's we were importing Mexicans for their cheap labor.

I guess all the temporary embarrassed millionaires just need a reason as to why they can't make it.

More votes.

I lean left but open border policy is just fucking retarded.

Attached: aocch.jpg (588x368, 30K)

This is actually correct. The leftist platform is based entirely off of what makes white men angry. No thought is put into long term consequences at all, just feels.

Yup, you are retarded...post this shit every day and then always play stupid...just fucking retarded...Fucktarded

What the fuck are you even on about? This is the first time I made this thread. The retard would be you.

I know, why the fuck can’t we just ship all our jobs down there instead. Way easier.

I always vote the way the guy fucking me in the ass tells me to vote.

We tried that already with bullshit (((trade))) agreement, and they still come anyway

The irony is that America would not be a super power without California. Besides great drugs south of the border, no prescription needed and right to bear arms.

This fucking guy. Am I right fellas?

Attached: All tusks.jpg (480x360, 12K)

population replacement and slave labor

>The irony is that America would not be a super power without California

weak troll skills

Better idea is why don’t we open up these camps. We get all the Mexicans into these camps by promising them tacos and burritos. Once they’re in these camps, we make them take these showers. Only when they get in there, instead of water, it’s piss. That would teach them. To stop putting their country right next to ours!