How fast is your internet?

How fast is your internet?

Attached: FC2C778D-FA44-4C1B-8500-99FC0B2B14DF.png (768x512, 15K)

82/50

Attached: 0E475117-DCC4-4CBA-96F7-3183997AEC87.png (1242x2688, 951K)

742 MpH

Pretty decent

Attached: ayyyboiz.png (734x148, 16K)

Mines not bad considering I live on a third world island.

Attached: rsz_screenshot_4.jpg (492x103, 37K)

so fast i posted my speed and deleted the post before you ever saw it

klol

Attached: 1.jpg (741x741, 61K)

>I live on a third world island
UK?

Fast enough. I can download more pron than my dick can handle.

I envy you motherfuckers.
I get 38 Mbps on a good day.

from a few days ago

Attached: 8654180580.png (350x200, 20K)

270/40 on average

How's straya cunt?

Same. Fiber optics are fucking craaaazy

186000 miles per second

Just a reminder that sandniggers have 10mbps at best

Attached: c61ad96490554eedad401644dba8b5e9.png (626x584, 29K)

Better than rural Georgia

No mate.
Eurofag here, greekfag to be exact.

How satisfying this must be, i can only imagine the speed.

What do you think about Conspiracy of Cells Fire?

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (680x680, 91K)

man this is source from ookla 1923 ...

Internet is shit in this zone but in the main cities you can have commonly access to optic fiber @ 100M ... Not South Korea yet of course but not that bad ... The european countryside may be worse ...

Attached: speed.png (492x104, 22K)

I think they are trying to replace 17N ,but lack in experience and training.also im afraid that they are being used by secret government agencies to do their dirty work.

Rip

Yeah I have been following some of your greek Anarchist movements. I know thier core is almost all certainly in jail. We have no real Anarchist movement here in USA. Thier coordination with the fire bombings is pretty spooky. Also I kind of think thier entire lack of any kind of coherent ideological underpinnings does kind of support your theory, they could really be a convenient way for the government to pin anything on them.

What is going on in Exarcheia currently? Are the police allowed on campus now?

200 down/30 up - €45/month - Italy

Unbelievably small city with less than 10k residents, still good internet speeds, only dropped the connection twice in one year and in the middle of the night so no Biggie

nice IP faggot already hacked

I'm not saying all of them are being used by government but they can use a better structure to put plans together better,its not just about throwing Molotov cocktails,id like to see more effective operations take place. Like on the level of 17N

They are allowed on the campus grounds only if there is proof of illegal activities going on.
Which there is .
They can't go into the buildings yet,but the government is planning to pass a law that will allow it.
Im curious to see what happens when they do.
Also many more raids in exarchia than before

I hope this is not your ip

It just seems like they would be a very effective boogeyman for reactionary violence. They are just nihilist? Or not even that ideological?

Is the far right gaining resurgence?

That will certainly lead to massive protests if that law passes given the history.

Attached: fdgs.png (409x590, 32K)

More nihilism than ideology,for now..i think because of bad leadership.
Far right is trying to re emerge ,but since the left is no longer in government,theres an increase in leftist and anti government movements,its like an underground fight for who's going to be a shadow government of some sort.
I hope i make sense,as my English is not great.

decent

Attached: speedtest.png (350x200, 19K)

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (731x327, 34K)

Im betting it will be worse than the 2008 riots from the alexandros grigoropoulos shooting in Athens.
Half the city almost burned to the ground

what if i told you... electrons only actually move a few meters per minute in your power lines?

Bullshit !!!!?

Australia here Sydney, supposed 1st world country.

I get 5-40 Mpbs on a good day depending on area. My office (middle of the fucking metropolitan city) gets around 3-7 Mbps. At home i can get up to 90 on a fixed line.
#FirstWorldProblems

where i'm at in the US, they advertise up to 100mbps but every service i've had is well over that, 120mbps+ consistantly. not all that impressive compared to non-fiber connections here but still

Attached: Capture25.png (615x292, 26K)