What will happen when pic becomes president? Will America become great again?

What will happen when pic becomes president? Will America become great again?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0
youtu.be/1h5iv6sECGU
snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-sierra-blanca-nuclear-waste/
texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/what-you-should-know-about-bernie-sanders-controversial-vote-for-a-project-that-would-have-brought-toxic-waste-to-sierra-blanca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when
lol

It'll happen

Attached: the-mod-the-modist-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-2.jpg (1368x1780, 354K)

Berniie will have already made America great. She'll carry his torch after he finishes his second term and continue his vision for economic justice.

>Berniie
I could never imagine being so deluded to root for that hypocrite.

Get a job loser so you don't have to hope for free gibs

Attached: neet.jpg (496x619, 30K)

AOC is WAAAAY far left of me, but honestly, she's my favorite congressperson. I think she'd make a great president.

How is he a hypocrite? He's one of the most ideologically consistent politicians in Washington.

This is true. Even if his ideology is stupid. (Less stupid than Trump's, but still stupid)

Still, I believe he's a fundamentally good person though and I'd be glad to vote for him. Even if it's just 4 years of no pipe dreams getting accomplished.

AOC is just a mouthpiece for her handler Saikat Chakrabart. If she was elected President, she wouldnt wouldnt be capable of running things. She only exists to be the face for the progressive party and just continue to be the puppet for his ideas.

>implying america is going to last another 8 years

tulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsitulsi

I fucking hate that Hillary opened her god damn mouth again, but I bet you she's right about Tulsi. Or more accurately, that she's right about the Russians astro-turfing a third party campaign to split the vote and get Trump back in office.

Hillary is a piece of shit, but she knows where the bodies are buried.

cause her and bill put them there

If she became president. We would all die homeless, starving, poor and at war with everyone. Not to mention the civil war that would more than likely happen from her dumbass policies she would attempt to Implement.
AOC is a cancerous joke and a tumor on the house and the american people. FUCK HER ENTIRELY. You stupid fucking libercucks. The Democrats are the ones that have been ruining everything for americans and even international policies. If you want to make a difference. Kill yourselves. Make room for real adults. And well use your dumbasses for fertilizer.

she is sea org no brainers
literal no brain
its radio sickness about to be cured

>implying $hitlery is ever right about anything
gtfo

Attached: 1309115469921.jpg (274x266, 17K)

AOC may be the most adult person in DC. 70 and 80 year old men routinely act like little girls and blurt inane bullshit about her on social media and she mostly takes it in stride.

lol she was pretty dead on about "basket of deplorables" I gotta say.

America will become a Stalinist hellhole. Take notice of the rhetorics used by the squad. You'll be living in an Orwellian hellhole IF they get to power.

Have you ever considered that you're being cucked so hard into thinking that progressive, worker-friendly policies are so evil, that you'll just keep voting to cut taxes on the rich for your entire life?

Michelle Obama will be the next president of the United States

She is fucking cancer and she never know what shes talking about. Do you guys even look into her retarded policies or her speeches. Dumb bitch is always reading a script. And if someone asks a question that isnt on her script shell do her best to avoid the question or makes you a bad guy just for bringing it up. But yeah make the dumb uninformed cunt with no credibility the president, cuz fucking wamen. I think if we are going to turn this country around itll be through hard work and actually fucking caring. If you want hand outs and to be babied. Go to Europe. They are doing everything you guys want... and they are doing well aren't they? Fucking retards who just look at memes and think "orange man bad" rather have an ass hole for president that a manipulator and a moron.

OH GOD I'M COOOOOOMIIIING AHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0

>when

literally will never happen. this feminazi cunt along with the rest of the alt left are a blip and will never run this country. ever.

the day the alt left is in power is the day the United States as we know it divides. And a new (long over due) civil war finally happens.

>Alt left
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why can't the right meme any more?

Pics can't become president.
In the US only corporations can become president.

get harvested, chang

havin a giggle there soyboy?

dont you have some LBTQ gender fluid #metoo protest to abnoxiously go screech at?

awww he's triggered :'^)

youtu.be/1h5iv6sECGU

lol she wont even have a job soon

"Yes I would defend a rich and powerful man that would sell my hypothetical child's organs for a shopping cart coin on the sole basis that he validates my racist antics, how do you know?"

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x760, 42K)

No

back to your bunker shoo shoo

No but really, you faggots couldn't stand that the alt-right who self identified themselves as such were lambasted as shitty people because they demonstrably are, literally killing people over their retarded ideology, and decided you needed to pretend there was an equally demonstrably shitty group on the left and your answer was to... Just change the right to left.
>Alt left
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AOC.png (1280x1000, 380K)

snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-sierra-blanca-nuclear-waste/

Attached: 1563895331676.gif (500x349, 1.8M)

shes a spic, not able to become potus
Only BLACK BULLS

sorry whiteboi

Attached: 1569690919356s.jpg (250x243, 9K)

>snopes

Attached: laughinggals.jpg (600x399, 60K)

Nice autism bro

>That doesn’t address the specific concerns here, but it seems to be good enough for Bill Addington, who told the Tribune that, as a Sanders supporter, he’s moved past the issue. “Bernie made a big mistake, but this country has a lot bigger problems than what happened 20 years ago,” Addington explained to the website. “Not that that gives him a free pass, not that it makes him right, but we’ve moved on.”
texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/what-you-should-know-about-bernie-sanders-controversial-vote-for-a-project-that-would-have-brought-toxic-waste-to-sierra-blanca/

The US is run by the CIA and lobbies (corporations and Israel), the president makes little difference. Amerimuts don't understand this because their school system has taught them to be functionally retarded and they are constantly exposed to propaganda, but it is a fact.

Attached: 1569265932278.png (400x400, 57K)

what is she’s giving away for free again? Just because you spend 1k a month for premiums while your employer spends $10k a year to some insurance fuck doesn’t make it any better. I’m a Republican but we can’t keep taxing businesses and job creators by making them foot the healthcare bill.