Theres too many blue pill threads about Serbs being based for killing a nigger. Facts:

Theres too many blue pill threads about Serbs being based for killing a nigger. Facts:

>Serbs aren't white
>Serbs are gypsies
>Serbs attack in packs and never alone(African mentality)
>Serbs absolutely did not defend Europe ever, they were the first to go to the Turks
>Serbs helped Ottomans expand into Europe and saved them several times when they were vassals
>Serbs were raped and intermarried by Turks for 500 years, don't believe the deflecting about Serbian women aborting their rape spawn that almost never happened in the medieval world
>Serbs are violent and start wars
>originated from Pakistan probably
>Persian names, Turkish last names and Arabic faces
>ugly mutts
>literally welfare leeches in other nations
>adverse to working and only able to steal
>Yugoslavia was a failed state from the beginning and only lasted because of a Croat
>Serbia today is one of the poorest countries in Europe
>people fall for the REMOVE kebab meme even though Serbs are kebabs

>Serbs
>White and European

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. Serbs are not from Europe. They all came all the way from Pakistan and then mingled with Slavs from upper regions and Illyrians, after that they started mixing with gypsies, greeks and armenians, and some time later turks muhdicked the shit out of them

>t. chechen

>Serbs aren't white
wtf I love Serbia now

t. butthurt serbroach

which slav country is most friendly to visit for an aspiring young bbc?

>mudslime calling others roarch

Poland

implying only other shitskins are capable of feeling disgust about other shitskins
One of the “”””””whitest“”””” Serb mongrel DNAs in existence

>oh no my serb ass is on fire!!!1!

>r*s-shit subhuman chink mongrel calling out serbs for not being huwhite

Who is this Nikita person?

Is he the Ikibey (pbuh) of Russia?

so 99.9% white and 0.1% gypsy. that's not too bad

I think it's the old autistic guy that's OBSESSED with race, and, quite funnily enough, defends communism and the holocaust. Even though he'd be baked alive for being Russian :^)

OP if that autist isn't you then disregard this post like a civilized man would

>having nonwhite ancestry, and especially gypsy, jew or nigger shit
That what separates Whites from mongrels my man. Usually it’s not even 99%, but 90-95%. Anywhere except the Balkans, locals would be classed as “ethnic”or “mixed race”

I doubt you can even see 0.1% of anything though. one more generation and that shit gets even lower. yeah 5-10% is noticeable but I'm not sure 0.1% of anything counts as much. like do you think if some 99.9% black guy had 0.1% nordic that you'd be able to tell?

ONE DROP RULE YOU RAPE-BABY!

White + nonwhite = mongrel
>doubt you can even see 0.1% of anything though
Exactly the problem. That’s why most European nationalists advocate DNA-based citizenship

>dna tests of rus mongols show at least %20 euroasian blood on gedmatch.
>call serbs gypsy because of 0.1 indian blood while you are mongol rape baby and have a considerable amount of mongol blood.
>kill yourself ivan.

That’s the “”””””whitest””””””” your roach kind in Serbia can dream off.

Leave it to part negro part kurd part gypsy turkmongrels and with their cucked fantasies to post shit

mongols are literal cucks that lost their ethnic elite and got cucked out. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

desu all balkans are sandniggers to us. i didn't even know the difference between them until i came to Sup Forums