What is the most painless way to kill myself. I am dumb fucking tired of being an unemployed worthless fuck

what is the most painless way to kill myself. I am dumb fucking tired of being an unemployed worthless fuck.

Attached: kisspng-brian-griffin-peter-griffin-glenn-quagmire-family-family-guy-png-photos-5a72cdc5d6bd95.35236 (900x520, 63K)

plz dont do it user

Attached: 8d0itvl4hcc31.jpg (640x788, 65K)

Buy a bunch of heroin it’s cheap if you’re gonna die anyway just buy the kind you can snort and snort a whole bunch you won’t feel shit and you’ll overdose and totally die. Listen to some sad 90’s shit while you do it it’ll be cash.

Get a job. Really though, just do some into the wild kinda stuff. You can still kill yourself afterwards if it didn't make you wanna stay alive but you literally have nothing to lose if you wanna die anyway so if some bear eats you while you do the PCT you wouldn't mind (theoretically)

Legit, please don't do anything OP. Things will get better.

I thought that overdosing on heroin fills your lungs with fluid and you drown to death. I think I want something a bit swifter and more painless if possible

just graduated, I am so worthless and stupid I can't even make my Biomedical engineering degree work to get me a job. I still live with my parents and they have a pretty close eye on me so I don't have access or freedom to do drugs.

There is no painless ways to kill yourself.

Pills almost always never work and you get stuck with health problems resulting from the attempt, most of the times.

Bleeding yourself will be painful.

Hanging yourself will most likely result in you simply strangling yourself while the skin of your neck is scraped.

Don't kill yourself OP.

Do you know the theme song of Metal Gear Solid 1? The author titled it "The best is yet to come" as made it the subject.

Life sucks for everyone at some point or the other, but keep working to make it better and things will get better.

So what you're saying is it takes time to find a job that fits your degree? Welcome to 2019 and normal life cause except for some people who are either really lucky, really rich or the absolute best in their field everyone deals with that situation after they graduate. Just work some other job for money while you're job hunting. Also, move out if you can cause it's your life. I know it always looks like everyone else has figured it all out but they haven't.

Keep up the misuse of periods in the places of question marks. Someone will off you soon enough.

I've been unemployed for almost 2 years straight (recently aquired my old job by validation), so I know what you are talking about - but don't roll with it.

You think you are on rock bottom. Tell you what, this might not even be a few inches deep. You have to keep on trying, maybe even a little further away from default comfort.

Here, have some tits to calm you.

Attached: 1570644863096.jpg (540x720, 89K)

Checkd

Different user but no. I’ve witnessed 2 friends stop breathing and go blue in the face from an overdose. When they got hit with narcan they had no idea what was going on and the last thing they remembered was snorting a line or injecting.

I am not expecting to get a job immediately, but I only know of 2 people in I.m graduating class that are even employed, I have a 3.8 GPA and coauthorship, sure I am not the best but I am not the worst and I don't see any oppurtunities in sight. I have gotten one interview in the last 5 months, I saw this coming too. Even if I got a job, I doubt I could hold on to one if I don't even want to be alive. honestly I am not trying to do this whole get employed get money and life thing, none of its going to do anything for me anyway.

Well how about just earning enough for a living in an easy job and doing what you want in your spare time?

I live in a city where there is no easy job to live on my own, and fankly there is nothing I even want to do in my spare time. like I legit have no reason to even exist, its not even that life is that bad, its just absurdly pointless and I would like to quit while I am ahead, ie. not homeless.

That sounds pretty good. much better than one of my cousins, she jumped off a building and had a limb torn off, she died on the way to the hospital. only problem is idk where to get heroin, I might have some leftover oxycontin from a dental surgery, but I think my mom threw it out.

od on sleeping pills

any OTC reccomendations?

It's not that simple. Not OP but have a similar situation. You don't have any energy to do anything, everything feels so worthless and it's just easier to close your eyes and never open them.

I unlike OP have a job but it's a worthless part time retail job that makes me more depressed. No girlfriend and nothing to care about. I'm not ugly and could get one if I tried but it's just so much effort to try.

I'm sure OP can relate to this.

How did she die

Attached: kys.png (640x718, 603K)

I think she died of bloodloss, she lives in a different country and her parents kind of covered everything up. I didn't know her very well so all I know is she died on the ambulance after jumping off a roof the day before her midterms.

take up drinking and die slowly of liver failure

I feel this so hard. like just because I want to be dead, doesn't mean I can just live and not give a fuck about anything, because fundamentally even if everything in life was going well, there just isn't anything in the world here for me, it just feels barren and worthless.

>I'm a 20yo that can't get a job that pays $350,000 a year

just eat a fuck-ton of any/all pills available.

The best way of explaining it is by using the example of golf. For some people they just don't like it, not that there's anything drastically wrong with it or anything wrong with them. It just doesn't have any appeal to them. That's like life.

We can't play golf everyday and not give a fuck and just swing our clubs day after day because it feels pointless. Even if we hit a few in the hole, so what?

Life just isn't a good fit for us OP

Been through suicide attempts and put in psych ward because of it. Out now but will say that the second you commit to jumping off that bridge, you immediately change your mind.

You have to realize that it’s actually really fucking stupid to think that you’ll always feel like this. You won’t, just trust me.

We’re all like Sisyphus, pushing that boulder up the mountain only for it to fall back down. You just have to imagine your Sisyphus as happy.