Is Feddy the most well-liked athlete on Sup Forums...

Is Feddy the most well-liked athlete on Sup Forums? Folks like LeBruh and Messi and Brody all seem to generate some controversy on this board, but I don't think I've ever seen somebody genuinely hating on Federer, even if they prefer another player.

No.

I hate him. He's too liberal (I'm redpilled)

You don't browse /tennis/, these faggots are jealous of the GOAT

u wot

salty butthurt Sup Forums was rooting for Cilic in the gamethread

Success breeds jealousy.

No, TSUUU is

>i don't understand what jealousy means

brody might be more well liked if he A) wasn’t a whiny cunt and B) cheated less

>why does no one hate on the dude from the niche sport unlike the ones from the three most popular sports on this board?
gee i dont know

first off like 14 people in the US watch tennis so that wipes out half the board. I probably watch one random match/year and that makes me the top 1% of american tennis watchers here.
funny thing is i was on /10-is/ maybe for the first time ever today and there was quite a bit of fuming asshurt in it

>LeBron
agreed, not even 50% of Sup Forums think he is the basketball GOAT
>Messi
not sure, only not football nations and shitposters rate Cristiano; Maradona still is a huge contender for the GOAT spot tho
>Brady
haven't seen him play, nor even once, but looks like only shitposters don't think he is the GOAT at handegg
>Federer
usually everyone loves him, but like said, not everyone wants to watch the same guy winning again and again; still, the most popular

it's because no one cares about tennis

well he plays an irrelevant sport so it's natural no one cares enough about him to hate him

Out of all the goats, I feel like the one that is most universally liked is Gretzky, but maybe that's just because I'm not around hockey discussions enough.

i'd say gretzky and federer are the most likeable goats

federer just dominates and let's his game speak, he's ageless, can't disrespect that

I saw Roger Federer at a grocery store in Melbourne yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Does Jordan get much hate?

AFAIK Jordan is a dick. Doesn't matter much here but for the general public it lowers the opinion of him.

yeah

people absolutely respect jordan but everybody knows he's an ass, but that is usually GOAT mentality, obsessively competitive, etc

federer just seems like a likeable guy in general
gretzky too although one could argue in gretzky's era was meme worthy, because the goalies were shit and he was almost like a pele, but that's more gordie howe. 99 would still dominate today but he wouldn't get near his point totals, certainly not 200 a season

The true likeable GOAT

If you are a hockey fan, or really any sports fan, it is damn near impossible to justify negativity toward Wayne Gretzky. He is truly the GOAT of GOATs.