Would you have a problem if your daughter brought home a black guy?

Would you have a problem if your daughter brought home a black guy?

Attached: 1844137534226.jpg (540x660, 77K)

1. shoot her
2. chase nigger down the street
3. profit

nope

Attached: Winchester-1883-Prototype-Revolver-10.jpg (1800x780, 97K)

really depends, is he nerdy with similar interests to me or is he a nigger?

how can such a clean human being put his mouth against something as dirty as a dog.

Attached: Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg (500x375, 23K)

this. Some blacks are cool and know how to act like normal people. Niggers are the ones who listen to monkey rap music and talk about nigger culture like being "iced" and shit.

Not as much of a problem as she'd have.

Fuck her to ensure white bloodline

if he's retarded yeah, if he fucking speaks english and not a dribbly string of words, no

id depends how he behaves. obama type sure. migos? im wringing his neck

Attached: 3D7D6EBC-3105-4E97-8930-3683FF514C98.jpg (1079x754, 145K)

Where I'm from, you would get your ass whooped for even joking about this. I've seen niggers get sent to the hospital for looking or talking to white girls.

Pathetic cucks

Attached: 1571234177238.gif (452x371, 59K)

That white girls in the west are openly parading with these guys as some kind of a fashion statement tells me that the decline/collapse of western society is well underway. It's going to be ugly.

No because no black males in our school district

No more of a problem than I'd have if she came home with some white trash confederate flag-waving redneck.

Attached: uuw9pfn4zvq31.jpg (480x621, 326K)

This. I can accept it at a naturally occurring rate which would be similar to other mixed couples but that is clearly not the case. This one specific pairing is being pushed very hard and has become plain annoying to see because you know they are doing it to seem cool in this current culture.

This nigga unironically has a Big Baller Brand T-Shirt. I respect it

as long as his dick is smaller than mine, I have nothing to worry about

And where is that?

lmao imagine having a daughter AND raising her
that's the ultimate cuck, so you might as well let her be a bbc wrapper

Cuck

Lmao iced is your best example of ebonics?

State?

It wouldn't be ideal for my bloodline in terms of genetics. I value problem solving intelligence, and blacks are the lowest on that spectrum. Although they do have genetic strengths, such as rhythmically/athletically, in the modern day world I'd prefer problem solving IQ for success vs hoping my grandchild becomes a rapper or making it to the pros. Thats why I plan on having multiple children in hopes that at least one pairing is more ideal. That being said, I would respect a black son in law if he was respectful and truly looking out for my daughters best interests. Many of you seem to be expressing racism as a form of insecurity. That's some weak ass shit you damn incels

If it gets to that point she isn’t your daughter anymore

No

Attached: CCBAB3E1-4011-40F9-B5AB-CDAB13385567.jpg (600x464, 54K)

the look of people who don't know what is going on

Attached: lol.png (552x106, 69K)

My word clan women are real ugly

my mom did, twice lol

Not if he was a good Christian young man

SUUUUURE you have, edgelord. Go suck more tranny trap cock you beta cuck faggot shit stain

White girls just prefer the bbc. They normally try it once before settling down

It depends if he’s well educated and is actually “normal” like I’ve seen, them sure. If he’s actually some nigger speaking slang and acts like the cliche nigger than hell no. Of course there’s a lot more niggers out there than normal black people who actually are educated and normal

So black and uneducated nice. Will he make her sleep outside on her period?(leviticus 15:19-33)

>Would you have a problem if your daughter brought home a black guy?

Yes, getting rid of the body.

No issue, cause I'm not a racist

You demonstrate this with how ugly you truly are.

absolutely, they arent exactly known for their work ethics, employment status, faithfullness in addition to sticking around when she pregnant, in addition to having a clean record, so yes it would be a problem cause i dont feel like raising some niglets kid when he rolls and my daughter is stuck with no future nursing an STD.

Fucking retarded that these still get replies.

I'd tell her that he just fetishizes her because she's white and thats it. Then if that doesn't convince her I'll tell her to pack her things up since she's gonna be kicked out.
Kill yourself nigger loving scum

only sane reply

I hope I would get a cute granddaughter to spoil and take to disneyworld

Attached: e493d25aa73b79e5811e31e017e30ec6.jpg (217x232, 9K)

Have a daughter.

Depends on the guy. If he’s an asshole, then yeah, I’ve got a problem with that. #SayHelloToMyLittleFriend.

If he’s a good kid & treats her right, then I’ve got no problem with that at all.

nope, would offer to clean her out afterwards.

probably not even your daughter, cuck

Attached: 1570888952484.jpg (540x602, 90K)

I’d rather see my daughter with some black dude than see her with some white trash piece of shit.

If you’re black you n America, you’ve already got a lot going against you. But if you’re white & still trash, there’s absolutely no excuse.

White trash is literally the bottom of the heap.

Da fuck you know, bitch?

only if he wore some big baller brand nonsense

R u tarded

i know you're a cuck and your wife probably fucked a nigger and you're raising it because that's what cucks do.

by the time a white woman settles for marrying a white boi, she's already been with 6 black men on average

Attached: action.webm (320x568, 1.22M)

What if she has a white bf that's an asshole. You gonna kill him too?

only if she didn't bring one for me

Yep, figured you had some first-hand experience there.

>projecting fantasies

Yes. Wouldn’t think twice about it, either.

Means the blacks will die out if that were true ahhahaha. Because highest divorce rate is with blacks.

good one. i've got a better one

no u

No. I'd just fuck him in ass and he's never come back.

Niggers are the equivalent
of cockroaches. Not one of them is worth the air they breath.

The same shit posting, every fucking day.

>>Black but not a nigger

word, bitch.

yeah... that'd go down well...

shoot yourself you genetic deadend.
stay mad race traitor cuck.

Could you please write using real words?

could you please make yourself useful and commit suicide in a dumpster?

*to ensure downy white bloodline

Anyone who wouldn't kill them both is a cuck.

Femanon here. So I fucked a nigger into my pregnancy 6 years ago and now I have a nigglet daughter. As soon as she was born, I started questioning my life. I only porked this blacky to stick it to the white man. Now I have to raise an African American girl.
I have nothing in common with this daughter. She's black, she looks nothing like me, and she likes black people things. Now she's telling me what she wants to be when she grows up, like I give a shit. All I wanted was bbc orgasms and liberation against my race, and now I have to care about little nigger girl dreams and aspirations for the rest of my life.
What is the purpose of life?

Wow definitely not a fat white virgin, it's opposite day

If he doesn't treat her like shit, no. I don't sperg out when I interact with someone of a different race.

I'm not black I'm latino I just thought since you're trash and all you would live a happy life with me.

gatekeeping women? show vagina to prove you're allowed to comment on that.

That's just a meme and it wasn't even replying to another post. Why are you talking to it?

Imagine bragging about being from some Kentucky backwoods petri dish of a town.

None at all unless he was a nigger. Nowadays most niggers are white or latino.

Yes. I would have a problem if any of my daughters messes with niggers.

"THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE, AND THERE'S NIGGERS. AND NIGGERS HAVE GOT TO GO"

wouldnt bother me at all. im not some kind of immature/low iq racist. if anything id be happy for her for also not growing up a racist.

yes I would.
Also I propably would jack off to it too

I'd ask to suck his BBC together with her

Not at all,
I don't have a 4K camera for nothing

Attached: 19356768.gif (300x277, 1.88M)

based

Shoot the nigger and beat the daughter for her insolence.

/thread

>thinks fucking niggers makes you not racist
imagine being this clown

I'd be pretty bummed about not being able to watch him use her as a cocksleeve, if that counts

one takes nigger dick and loves pics
take your guess

Attached: 2019.jpg (720x480, 78K)

Jesus have the tumblr and reddit faggots joined forces to shitpost their nigger loving culture all over Sup Forums or is this one lone schlomo desperately trying to shill his genetic commitment to destroying cultures with degeneracy?

If he was respectful and took care of her, Nope.
She's already half black.

68 posters in here. fun fact: feast your eyes on your daughters new bf.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-10-16 22.21.46.png (597x557, 522K)

Yea it's real hard to change IP's and shitpost. I thought summer was over?

whatever you say bigot.

It's one half asian faggot with a VPN. He's been at it for 4+ years.

i mean.. just look at THIS

Attached: 3223.webm (1280x720, 590K)

da fuk?