THE MODS DARED TO 404 THE KING OF Sup Forums?

THE MODS DARED TO 404 THE KING OF Sup Forums?

ROLL DUBS TO HAIL THE KING, PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY!

Attached: IMG_20191018_125803_885.jpg (1440x2924, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST9vj2PAScY&t=153s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck is that

Their just jealous that he can get some! lol

Attached: 1571357683937.jpg (1068x604, 138K)

Huh?

Attached: 1570234823765.png (577x577, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ST9vj2PAScY&t=153s

ALL HEIL

You know that the community you took the picture from raised over 200K in 24 hours for this kids medical expenses.
Zaid survived severe burns as a two year old when his bed accidentally caught fire. The funds raised for Zaid will be used first for functional surgeries and then for potential reconstructive procedures. The amount of surgeries Zaid needs is overwhelminG.

What about his vision? I know his eyes are all fucked up, but he said something about 'improving' his vision. Is there any chance he could regain his sight at all? :o

and looking like that, he will probably score some sweet nurse to care for him and suck his weiner and have kids with him
and you faggots without any such disfigurements will die alone
how does that make you feel?

Checked

Sounds like another nigger needs to finish the work he started... Smhhh

Sup Forums tards get this crispy potato money he is really a very cool dude for how fucked up his life must be. Donate and get other people to donate as well.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I strongly doubt he has a Weiner. He lost both his arms so imma go with it too being non existent, the poor dude.
I wish half of the world were half as decent a human as he is. The world would be a much better place.

And all these expenses will pay off what? Another human waste that will serve the world no real good like 99% percent of humanity?

He just need some Googlies... lol

Attached: Googly Eyes.jpg (830x720, 294K)

whatever is left of him, i am 98% sure he will actually find someone to give him the attention and care that 99% of the anons here can't even pay for. i don't say it as some moral consolation, but because i've seen other severely burned folks like him actually score some pretty amazing company

I can only wish him the best and hope he can find happiness.
So many people on Sup Forums wanting to commit suicide, while the guy, who has a genuine reason to wish to do it, is instead positive thinking, funny and compassionate.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
goodbye fuckel nut

Ain't this the kid from sbsk? And if so our king is looking fresh

You are worthy his graciousness acknowledges your dubs

Silence you fool

>thanks for not aborting me

I am worthy as well

Attached: ima fag..jpg (768x1024, 150K)

Despite how nihilistic some of you tards are, some of us want to do what we can to put good into the world. If you have the means to improve someone else's life at little to no cost of your own, why not do it?

At least he could get work behind a bar or as a badass Fallout cosplayer.

Attached: 112.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I thought Elijah Cummings died

Shut up faggot

This guy literally has a girlfriend

Seethe virgin

i know you posted it to be edgy, but when this kid was a little older (and Sup Forums wasn't nearly as pathetic), one user wrote this about him.

Attached: 4chan actually used to care.jpg (1600x1065, 250K)

why donn't you post the boys donation link so people here could atleast give money to his operation

you, sir, are a faggot.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLL

>attention whore looking for likes

Why don't you suck my dick retard

Why don't you kys

would rape/10

Attached: heil.gif (500x372, 1.07M)

Rolling to pay respect

I have two kids. 4 and 2. If that happened to my son I’d take him for one last ice cream and then have him wait in the car while I run a pipe from the exhaust to the window. You can’t claim to be a good parent by keeping that kid alive in that state. It’s not right.

Attached: 21C14C84-161F-4225-88DA-664C6A7C65CA.gif (317x231, 120K)

How will non-crispies ever recover

right in the feels

what always got me about this picture
is that Sup Forums is full of outcasts, betas, and autistic losers who should have an empathy with being tormented for something that life foisted on them. you'd imagine that being born fucked up like the picture
posted would remind the outcasts on Sup Forums of their own outcast nature, their own nervous anxieties in a public full of normies who laugh at them, and the women who wouldn't touch them,
>but no, instead they shit on their own
this is what I don't get, if you're an outcast, shouldn't you have some understanding for how fucked up that is? why laugh at others who are like you?

Attached: 4chan addict 2.png (500x502, 20K)

i remember this, fuck the faggot who posted

exactly. he needs constant caretaking so basically his and ur lives r ruined. just end it and start over

i'm dying

you are one retarded faggot

i might be autistic but not retarded

Attached: its alive.webm (480x360, 969K)

Fuck yeah I watched the whole video. I've been wanting for a thread. Hes blind and his parents are benners they'll never know are shit taking.

2012, has it been that long?

That fucking gay . We probably gave him more money.

don't forget the part about being a faggot

Thanks for the feels

*they're*

were all faggots in here

Attached: queen bee.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

You're included in that 98%, buddy

Attached: 10BC970F-99AE-4952-8A6D-C1B729DB8BEC.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

Lol kek

Attached: 6C37F360-CA87-43B8-B7B9-46210BE2A830.jpg (745x976, 376K)

wtf is that small humanoid looking thing

even among faggots, some are gayer than others
and you're the gaylord

Reflecting much?

How is it morally justifiable to keep him alive with such unimaginable injuries? I feel this is deeply wrong.

she ded now
oh u

he uses a special form of echolocation, he REEEEEEEs and uses his extra crispy ear drums to hear how far away objects are.

This is where I'm going

Attached: IMG_20180217_145702_312.jpg (2448x2448, 1.16M)

Attached: jubilee.jpg (760x507, 63K)

most interesting part of that pic is his hot sister

I forgot where i was for a second, thanks user,

I think his cat has autism