Can you get some weird diseases from letting your dog lick your vagina? Asking for a friend

Can you get some weird diseases from letting your dog lick your vagina? Asking for a friend.

Attached: UhBZpLk.jpg (500x375, 30K)

you can't get any disease, and it's amazing. the only way it wouldn't be good is if you don't take care of your dog and it has worms.

yes, the dog licks its asshole, eats feces, eats anything off the ground, and you let his bacteria infested mouth touch your vagina, enjoy your infection.

this guy is uneducated

go ahead and point out what i said that isn't true

Actually well educated kys samefag op

Post tits

not samefag but idc dude I've been getting licked all over and inside by lots of dogs for 10+ years and have never gotten an infection.

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

listen to this dumb whore, shes been getting licked by dogs for 10 years and her old vagina hasn't been infected!, so its proof that vaginas cant get infections from dogs!

please, kill yourself

No it’s fine. But at least return the favor

idk why you're so mad about this. obviously if you don't take care of your animal companions then contact as simple as getting your hand licked could breed an infection. If you have a healthy, happy dog, you shouldn't see any adverse effects. Not many diseases are transmutable between dogs and humans either.

so do dog asses and poo not have any bacteria in them?, do dogs not eat poop sometimes or lick their anus?, you're one stupid hag and i hope you die alone and with no one to love.

dogs generally have cleaner mouths than we do. both our mouths are "bacteria infested" so saying that doesn't really mean anything

>ignoring my points
dog eat and lick poop constantly, stop being in denial and put a bullet through your head, you retarded fleshlight

their mouths produce significantly more saliva than ours, it is why theyre generally cleaner

saliva doesn't kill bacteria

dont confuse bacteria with harmfulness. most bacteria is not
im not sayin that letting a dog lick your face right after it licks its ass is a good idea, its not, but bacteria in a dogs mouth is very different than ours and is mostly harmless. if a person bites you, you are much more likely to get an infection than if a dog does

People also ask
What infection can you get from a dog bite?
The potential for infection from a dog bite is extremely high. Dog bites inoculate bacteria deep into tissue, and while not as aggressive as cat bites, the majority of dog bites get infected. Common bacteria involved in such infections include Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and Pasteurella.

>Asking for a friend
Sure.

Attached: the fucks we give.gif (350x350, 1.41M)

ok, rekt webm when?