Fuck Clinton
Fuck shit skins
Fuck Streep
Fuck Hollywood
Fuck jews

We won.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Sticky when?

It's another Sup Forums get's lost and shitposts their paranoid autism on another board episode

YEEEAAAH! WE FUCKING DID IT! USA! USA! USA!

trump supporters
>newfags whose best memories of Sup Forums come after 2014
apolitical anons
>oldfags from the way back

wtf i hate demo cats now

Hey, racist.
Stay mad

we
them
This is still a basement

Seriously sad when Sup Forums gets triggered by Trump. Sup Forums is just fucking normie these days.

So what does that make you?

No one is triggered by trump Sup Forums is just full blown autism and the rest of Sup Forums is tired of the autistic screeching

there is nothing wrong with torturing whites

What? If anything it's the other way around, Sup Forums gets buttblasted anytime someone makes fun of trump or criticized him. Sup Forums would never survive in old Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't considered "Sup Forums" by any other board besides Sup Forums which is also not considered "Sup Forums"

THICC

>No one is triggered by trump
Dude there are fucking normie libtards posting here now. People migrate here from Reddit. This is just Reddit 2.0. People here get triggered as fuck by Trump. I agree Sup Forums is completely trash, but so is the rest of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is probably the second worst board.

Fuck racism and fuck white people

This better be bait.

not a redditor?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a libtard from reddit

Seriously just go on living your autistic life on Sup Forums no one else cares about muh jews muh NWO muh libtards

>considered "Sup Forums" by any other board
jesus christ you people are autistic

I don't visit Sup Forums, notice how when you disagreed with me you threw me in a catagory? No, I just said there are feminist nu-male redditors that post here regularly, and I'm 100% correct. You sound like one.

I wish
it's not even called "board" they say "subchan"

White people want every other race tortured and murdered. They act like they don't but we all know they do.

There are those that "get it," and those that quietly seethe in hatred every time someone merges improperly, or every time they ask for directions but the person they ask doesn't speak english. They're slowly rearing their ugly heads again and their voices are getting a little louder, and that worries me.

Meme

>i-im not a r-redditor i s-swear!
t. redditor

please explain to me what it means to "get it"

If you live in America you should know how to merge properly and speak English. Just saying.

>using the term nu-male
Wanna know how i know you're a virgin?

>White people want every other race tortured and murdered.
Shit, better stop moving to white countries then.

Sup Forums made me unironically hate white people. I don't think I can go back to not hating them

t. Italian

Nice ad hominem. Couldn't refute me with an actual argument, eh? I already knew you couldn't, because I am right, though.

>nigger hates whitey
stop the presses

>tfw to intelligent to vote Republican

>nu-males get pussy

jesus christ it isn't a shovel you fucking retard

Whether you like it or not you may as well belong on Sup Forums cuz you're as autistic as they are. The liberals aren't out to get you the jews are not fucking masterminds of everything bad that has ever happened. You're just a delusional faggot who spends far too much time listening to other delusional faggots on the internet talk about shit they don't actually know. You're like the faggots back in the day who believed in UFO's and Y2K, you just eat bullshit off a plate and ignore any criticism by tossing around as many buzz words as you can.

>Fuck jews
>We won.

Drumpfcucks, ladies and gentlemen.

You got your ass handed to you by bronies.

It's over.

But you're still spouting facts about me like you know me and none of it is right. I just said normie libtards post here. That in no way makes me as delusional as Sup Forums, but yeah I identify with them more than the hippy shit the left is into today.

>muh adhominem
Now i have proof that you're a virgin

Your argument is retarded though.. "Hey let me shit post on a board about shit totally unrelated to the topic of the board because I don't like some of the people who browse this board or their political opinions" tell me again how that isn't autistic as fuck?

Pretty sure non-whites deserve to be slaughtered. You know, when they're not busy slaughtering each other. Sometimes they slaughter altruistic whites in their host countries.

You don't so i guess that make you a "nu-male" eh? Or are you just an old fashioned manlet?

>be republican
>vote drumpf
Stuck with a thin skinned moron for 4 years

Well sleep well with the knowledge that I'm a virgin. Too bad you lost this argument.

They're not facts, facts would require that I actually know you, they're assumptions made based off your autistic rhetoric that is only found in the deepest chasms of Sup Forums's asscrack.

You are the reason America is failing.

Look in the mirror & get a fucking job.

>I won an argument on the internet about literally nothing I sure showed him

You guys are cracking me up. No one on Sup Forums talks like this. Did you literally come here from Reddit? You'er only come-backs are "Virgin on the internet!!"

turncoating meatballs dont get opinions

They want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a television station is not related to television.

You already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to Sup Forums still.

what isn't a shovel?

If I'm delusional then you are just as so. Look at us, both of us have a mental image of the other and it's the worst possible stereotype we can muster. I'm done, no more energy for it. Waste of time anyway.

You're loco, homes.

You Sup Forums bitches just keep having your shit posts removed. It must be a fulfilling life you shits lead.

The whole thing of continually replying with the virgin stuff kinda proves the other guy was upset, though.

You bury that hole deeper, look over the edge & I'll push.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now
>*refreshes Sup Forums catalog* for the next 8 hours

No, because I based my opinions of you on the nonsensical shit your somehow twisted to believe are facts. Anyone who reads your posts that isn't also as far up shits creek as you are would seriously question your mental health.

>fuck Jews
>worship trump who is an Israeli puppet and half his family/cabinet is Jewish

That cognitive dissonance is amazing

I've said nothing racist, misogynistic, or crazy. Anyone who questions my mental health is literally just triggered.

Trump loves the likes you fool. why do you think he gave his daughter to one?
You think their success rested on hillary alone?

You must be new. Ive been here since 2008 and have always talked like this. Dont worry, i understand. Its hard being a newfag.

3/10 Sup Forumstards are of Russian citizenship.

That's just the facts.

seriously though we should exterminate everyone with a sub-100 IQ

brap

This is a good post.

This one too.

That image is backwards. Democrats have always been the party of making brown people work for less than white people.

saved and will spam in every future fag/got/ thread

The bronies were actually an improvement. The only good thing to come from the merger is that it's opened a lot of eyes on Sup Forums to how bad reddit has infested the place. There's been more and more threads about how r/the_donald is killing Sup Forums. These retarded redditors don't seem to understand that all they're doing is making it more likely that actual Sup Forums posters (who are still probably a slight majority) turn on them and Trump just to make them leave.

>Fuck Hollywood
There's a lot of people rooting for Trump here, believe me.

Hi, you are the biggest faggot I have seen post on any board on Sup Forums tonight. And before you say anything, no I'm not the other guy you're arguing with, and no, I won't be checking this thread again after I post.

You are just fucking cancer and suck shit. I bet you're a nigger or something.

didn't have as many redditors on /mtv/ either, was fun calling Sup Forumsmales cucks

Aaaaw you're so mad. Thats why ive been coming here for close to a decade. Those sweet sweet tears.

>all these complaints about op being off-topic
>log into irc
>0 about this thread

hmmm

You've been on Sup Forums for a decade? Good to know.

Its pretty cool, makes you mad anyways

that thread looks fun
thanks for linking it

Do you like the sissy threads? Do you stroke your inadequate dick and get off on the thought of getting dominated? Goddamn, if you do I'll give my number and buy you a plane ticket so I can fuck your slutty asshole in my own bed.

That SHOULD be on topic.

>Saudi dick sucker, and a kike loving Anti-Iranian non wall building faggot

Just because he was better than Clinton doesn't mean he isn't shit tier.

>Trump has gone golfing 14 times in 10 weeks
Really gets the noggin joggin

>dude I'm so mad at you right now that I'll buy you a plane ticket so you can have gay sex with me
showed him who's boss

God he's disgusting.

No wonder fatties in the South voted for him.

I want to be your boss.

>'T-Trump's gonna g-go to p-prison'
>Obama goes to prison instead

Hi libs~

go away Sup Forums

The real containment board is Sup Forums. It's full of pedos and capeshit watching weirdos.

Wew lad, do you actually think ive been on Sup Forums for a decade? Anger does make you gullible so ill excuse your stupidity

...Why would he? Disrespecting the Generalissimo?

>tfw nobody on my team opens PRs before merging

wrong

tomorrow

HHHHHHHHHHERRRROOOOOOOOO MINASAN