why the fuck is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews

why is it "cleaned up"?

> Watches tv show out of own free will
> complains about it.

Dude...clean your room. Brush your teeth. Look for a job. There must be something better you can be doing with your time

Umm, fuck off??

>she's back with adam all it takes is 1 scene

LMAO wtf is this cancer i'm so glad there's like 3 episodes left, EVER

reported for misogyny.

IMMA THROW UP

that was such bullshit

esp since adam & jessa were OTP

her sister is hotter

>Mrs. Dumpty

fucking disgusting

I'd molest it

>RAY FALLS IN LOVE WITH A THICCCCCCCC GIRL WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF MEETING HER

yo this show cannot be real hahahahaha

Time to fap.

>jew gets knocked up by literal Ahmed
>bout to become worthless single mom
>white guy steps in to raise the black baby

did anyone else see this coming starting with the first season?

fpbp
and there's still quite a bit a cucking to go before white people wake up and fuck up kikes and shitskins.

does the big tit jew girl take them out ever?

fucking this

>JESSA FUCKS A 50 YEAR OLD WALKING INTO A BAR INSTEAD OF GOING ON TINDER FOR 5 MINUTES

bravo lena dunham. amazing writing

i wonder why your shitty show got cancelled

Why are people so comfortable with their bodies nowadays? It's fucking weird. Not trying to be a purist or anything but this show is just can just get too fucking personal. Like how Marnie uses the toliet in front of Ray or when Lena was on the toliet while the faggot was taking a shower and she was peeing blood and she sent a picture of it to her mom. This shit is disgusting. I have no idea why im still watching this show

Less than a million people watch this, why are you?

SHE JUST DID AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN BIG LOL

>*blocks your path*

doesnt look like zosia mamet, kill yourself

Did that brunette girl have any new sex scene this season?

i thought you were talking about Jessa

When's the baby coming?

because new york is becoming a hive city for future people who bear little resemblance psychologically to those who provide them with power

i don't know what you're hung up on desu you find this in every major polis in history

She was nude in like s1 or 2 before I stopped watching

jessa got naked episode 1 you fucking idiot

This family needs to be purged from the gene pool.

No, No. please no. no. No. No. Oh No. Please, No. No.Oh no, no. no. no. NO. No no no no no no no NO,

my dick literally shrinked, and my heart ached just seeing that. Were there a choice, I'd suck the shit farts from Lena's ass before even attempting anything with this, this monstrosity.

This is sad because she was super cutie in Tiny Furniture
Fucking Lena clearly caused this

Who is this semen demon?

whats he doing to her ;_;

Horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. Wont someone think of the children??

jesus christ that's disgusting

I don't care how much they are paying him, I couldn't do this.

God imagine the smell

i bet she never gets nude now she's skinny and hot fucken bitch i wanna suck her pusy so bad

Good. Now someone post a Marnie sex scene, she's the hottest.

damn that guy is a good actor

her sister is sexier!

IMAGINE BEING ADAM ON THAT SCENE

Checking for weevils

At this point he is just rolling with it. He already has a career now.

Now we know why he went to the dark side...

>yfw Lena talked shit about Adam cause she was jealous that he got a career

hey, my Adam Driverbros

is Paterson any good?

>can't eat
mhmm

Someone post it already.

Anyone else find this direction sort of appealing?

Girls has always been an exercise in post-modern discomfort, so it's a bit ironic that in the end family/children end up mattering the most.

I wonder what she will do after Girls

holy fuck those hairy legs

suicide

the show has been directionless drivel for about 4 seasons now.

this last one has been horrible to watch in my opinion as well.

>when u nut but she still jerkin and puttin' every bit of semen inside a lil box that she will use to impregnate herself and use the baby for alimony destroying your life keeping custody of the child and running off with some dyke

>"Baby" tattoo
What did she mean by this?

this

and

/thread

IMAGINE

These are the type of people who voted for Clinton.

There are girls as fat as her who are still fuckable. There's just something about her... shape. She's gotta be one of the most oddly shaped people I've ever seen.

What, a woman being filmed nude?

This

Dude is closer to getting an Oscar nom, why does he even give a shit about this show

Hopefully run for office.

haha you're right this looks so bad I can't wait to tune in and watch on HBO to see how bad this is ;)

not clicking this shit nigga

This should be printed this out and put it in a time capsule.

But like, a time capsule that goes into the past so we can send them a warning to stop humanity from even being before this happens.

Disgusting.

Post panty kino please

damn, Chloe Mortez looks like THAT?

She's really brave

it's peak performance user

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

>how Marnie uses the toliet in front of Ray

watching a girl pee int he toilet is hot

Why would you post this disgusting Jewish whore

All pro-white threads/post are getting deleted
thanks hebrew mods!!

Beautiful

Smart

Strong

>been sick with a stomach virus for days
>came to this thread
>saw this
>proceed to vomit my intestines out

Fuck this board

Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific snaggle toothed monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old twink in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only sit in that chair while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS *STUNNING*!! because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of fuccbois and submissive and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam. You're not going to lose your future Star Wars career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

underrattedpost.jpeg

disis how it ends

Fuck these Jews

saving this as "Girls.jpg" for future filename threads, thanks user

>Send capsule back to an ancient vertebrate
>It kills itself out of the shame of knowing this is its distant progent

That's in tents.

>yfw Lenna opens the gate to hell

jesus no

don't be #((problematic))#

The Last Jedi is looking pretty good

I really enjoyed season one. Fell off after season two felt like it was going no where. Does the show ever pick back up?

what the fuck do their parents look like?