howling like a wolf in a cage hooked up to a car battery

this kind off thing is normal and should be encouraged

Big willies in my bum

Thoughts on Cromwell vietnam

how can you even make fun of propane it doesn't make any sense

propane propane
gotta start the flame

by comparing it unfavorably to charcoal

you can't have law without the state (even small communities can constitute states if they have the features of a state i.e. courts, police, tax collection, etc and are not subordinate to other bodies, much like medieval fiefdoms) because there is no one to enforce it then
it's not codified and it just exists as some ethereal entity that you hope people follow

Lahey pls

excellent post arnorld

but that's just disrespecting propane, it's not making fun unless you add humour

You arrive in the solar system of Beta Virginis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Virginis

everything looks exactly the same

wish i looked like elvis costello circa 1977 but didn't age into elvis costello circa 2017

>Distance 35.65 ± 0.09 ly
ummm impossible by current standards

Boss, who is native in English, sent me a message saying 'I think I have not like data take on'

Bizarre

this is why you are still a virgin

yeah like being a researcher your own hours x

CAN PAY
WON'T PAY

>fifth brightest star in the entire constellation of Virgo
>way larger and more massive than the Sun
>is comparatively "metal-rich"
>has a much higher preponderance of heavy elements than the sun
>gives off lots of eclipses, entertaining everyone
>In chinese legend, it is known as "the First Star of Right Wall of Supreme Palace Enclosure", or "The Right Law Administrator", or the Right-hand Maintainer of Law"

Probably the most alpha star out there

Thailad, if software is homosexual does that make it bit-gay?

he's right you know

>bringing this dumb argument into the new thread
elements of the state are not the same as the Liberal State which is a unique and specific entity born out of the last 200 years or so.
you're arguing about some yank understanding of anarchy, I'm saying Liberal Democracy has overstayed its welcome and these institutions can exist without it, even thrive when removed from its stifling mediocre existence.
good lad, respectable though too moralistic and Puritan. still he saw a problem in his nation and put all his power and energy towards remedying it. the British Empire owes its existence to him. Cromwell is an example of what a supremely determined and energetic man can accomplish

yeh

Posted twice within 40 seconds.....
hmmm.....

it's a failed normie star

can't understand why someone would willingly live in London unless they were rich

amazing

i've had sex with 12 men and a girl made me spoon with her when i was drunk and had a hard willy sweety

I wonder what David Cameron is doing right now

if you don't live in london you aren't cool

Thailad's runtiness continues further with a Sup Forums pass aka a gaycard

oxford bender

It's the only way to bypass a range ban

listening to murcia acid - pahex twin

nah
hate that posh twat

I sexually assault a girl once.
What should I do about it?
She hasn't told anyone yet.

Gook-Moot's attempts to ban Thailad have proven futile then

chemically castrate yourself like poleaboo

His attempts to squeeze shekels have been a roaring success however

petition idea: we call benders "spaceys" to highlight the fact that they are synonymous with nonces

why is "Chinaman" an offensive term?

Watch the movie 'M.F.A'

cold out

In November 1990, South Yorkshire police said they were planning to refuse to arrest poll tax defaulters even when instructed to by the courts because it would be "physically impossible for the police because of the large number of defaulters."

oh my god the royal mail

used by racists

>14 year olds
>noncing

In 1814 diplomats recognised five Great Powers: France, Great Britain, Russia, Austria, and Prussia.

At the same time, other states were rapidly expanding in power: Italy after unification, Japan after the Meiji Restoration, and the United States after its civil war.

American population and power grew rapidly, so that by 1823 President James Monroe threatened military action against any European great power. The American Civil War was one of the largest wars in history up until the Great War, and has been called the first real "modern" war.

Japan's victory over Russia proved that a Eastern power could defeat an Western power.

By 1914, the Great War unexpectedly tested their military, diplomatic, social and economic capabilities to the limit.

Germany, Austria, Russia and the Ottoman Empire were losers who lost their great power status.

Fella below me got a nice pair of digits ey

`

I want to smell Emma Watson's holes, especially her bum hole.

apostrophe

I detest everyone who can't talk without using clutter works such as 'like', 'uhh', umm', 'so'

people like liberal democracy

liberal democracies are thriving

'

got cat from all the spooky ghosts outside

>"Aussie" is fine
>"Paki" is racist
Explain this

Coughing their guts out with tuberculosis.

just takes conditioning
if you speak publicly often you eventually are able to avoid using them as a crutch.
better to talk slower too so you can think about what you're saying.

wish more yanks would inform themselves about European history instead of being thick ignorant cunts

you're alri in my book

stop using it derogatorily then

Dunno how Crowder expects to beat this guy in a debate when by comparison his head is physically so much smaller. If I've learned anything from /brit/ it's that we can safely assume a larger head = a greater intelligence.

Good luck Crowder but this video feed clearly show's that Michael Ian Black's head is massive compared to yours. Even if the intelligence difference is negligible, I can't help feeling like one side is more persuasive by virtue of their massive head.

oh dear
you want me to explain why some words are offensive?

fuck off Aussie

didn't wank once tonight

umm no sweaty xx

>"he's Jewish"
>perfectly fine
>"he's a Jew"
>comes off as a bit iffy
why?

Because they offend people?

Your presence offends me, therefore it should be banned. As a hate crime.

dont like him
dont like the way he talks
dont think he's funny

seems like you're being intentionally obtuse mate
it's silly but don't act like you don't know the reason

I want to inspect Emma Watson's poo to ensure she is healthy and has a proper diet.

M U M M Y

N
O
W

! ! !

rorke

He was perfectly cast as an annoying smug wanker in The Thick of It, I'll give him that.

poo nigger

people have nostalgia for it and have been conditioned to fear any alternative, this isn't the same thing as enthusiasms. I'd be hard pressed to find someone genuinely enthusiastic about Liberal Democratic processes who isn't a huge brown-noser dweeb suffering from megalomania and feels as if they deserve to boss everyone about, or a Jew (but the latter is nearly always the former)
I'd be hard pressed to say they are thriving now either, merely riding the coattails of past glories, which non-Liberal societies are rapidly catching up.

Doesn't offend me in the slightest, call me that to your heart's content.

they are literally exactly the same thing.

are daddy chigga

what are some spoopy urban /brit/ legends?

wahey wacky bruce is here!

what country

millenial woes is genuinely retarded

fat scot piece of shit

Bath time in t minus 16 mins.

The great powers that were the victors of World War II—Russia, the United Kingdom, China and the United States—serve as the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) five permanent members.

The five permanent members of the Security Council were the victorious powers in World War II and have maintained the world's most powerful military forces ever since.

They are the only nations officially recognized as "nuclear-weapon states", though there are other states known or believed to be in possession of nuclear weapons.

There has been discussion of increasing the number of permanent members.

Brazil, Germany, India, and Japan have all demanded permanent seats for themselves.

"Uniting for Consensus" group opposes adding new members. The group is led by Italy and Spain (opposing Germany), Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina (opposing Brazil), Pakistan (opposing India), Canada (supporting the United States and United Kingdom) and South Korea (opposing Japan).

>people have nostalgia for it and have been conditioned to fear any alternative, this isn't the same thing as enthusiasms. I'd be hard pressed to find someone genuinely enthusiastic about Liberal Democratic processes who isn't a huge brown-noser dweeb suffering from megalomania and feels as if they deserve to boss everyone about, or a Jew (but the latter is nearly always the former)
>I'd be hard pressed to say they are thriving now either, merely riding the coattails of past glories, which non-Liberal societies are rapidly catching up.

So if I use it in a respectful manner it's ok?
yes please

sweaty might not be a meme as Woes is a fat shite

pics x

genuinely believe in chemical castration for nonces
ESPECIALLY ones with the nerve to try and escape overseas

If people constantly used aussie in a disrespectful and condescending manner it would pretty quickly be regarded as rude to use it

wish he'd stop hurting kids is all i'm saying

Time4Toil
then I can go get plastered dressed as a John Wayne tonight
even bought a watergun i can fill with vodka

racist

always find it weird how indians seem to say "Pak" rather than "Paki"