ITT: spooky legands from around the world

In the spirit of Halloween we share urban legends, spooky places and other general creepy stories from where you live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o
lallorona.com/1legend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some say America has 100% wh*Te towns

Memes aside I genuinely want to read what you guys hear about because I have nothing

We got lake serpents n' shieet.

3D roasties literally have shit inside their bodies

Just gonna share one of my experiences.
>Be me, 18 years old and fresh outta highschool
>Me and three other friends decide to go to a music festival (edm)
>We have fun, no drinking or drugs the first night
>After we got home the first night, the other 3 (Naming them Sam, Alan, and Reynold) decide to crash at Sam's house.
>fuckthat.gif
>I opt out, going home instead to prep for the 8 hours of slamming cheap vodka and smoking that good kush
>I sleep good, no dreams as I can recall.
>Get frantic call at 8am (Keep in mind, I got home at 2. Expected them not to be up till at least noon)
>"Dude, where the fuck are you?"
>I recognize the voice as the queerosexual Sam
>"At home bro, slept here remember?"
> He keeps repeating "no, no no no you were here."
>wut.jpg
>Alan gets on the phone, saying how I tried to crawl in bed with him last night, and when he shoved me off I threw a can at him
>nigga i ain't gay
>Reynold pipes up
>"Yeah dude, I saw you. We were in Sams room and we just turned off the lights when I saw you crawling in..."
>He realizes I wasn't there before that moment
>I hear him over the phone asking the others if they remember me saying or doing anything last night after the concert
>Alan is freaking the fuck out, and at this point I'm a little spooked
>Sam says he would check his houses security cam (His dad is a paranoid nutcase after a break-in or some shit. Has a camera pointing at every door)
>I drive over immediately
>We watch the footage. His door was open, and the camera had that auto-night vision shit for darkness
>Whatever was pretending to be me was in the corner of his room (Only like a 12x6 foot room)
>Clearly see 'me' crawl into bed with Alan
>He shoves me off and the things arm like stretches to grab a can from the desk ~4-5 feet away
>Fuckin nails Alan in the face
>360quickscope
>All I can say is what the absolute fuck
>Even have my mom confirm I came home and made our big ass dog bark at 6am
>cont

Correction, 2am* My bad

>A week later, Sam pulls me aside while we're all working on our shitty project cars
>"Hey man, I was thinking about the other night. A few days before, I was fuckin around out in the woods and had to leave cuz I swear something was following me"
>I ask him what woods
>The ones behind the wal mart, where the old houses are
>I remember my freshman year of hs going there to try to smoke weed, and my other two friends heard a seriously unearthly howl. Sounded like a goose getting buttfucked by a trumpet getting blown into by a japanese schoolgirl
>bro
>He tells me the past three days, he's checked the cameras and sees something opening his window at night, after rearranging the little decorative statues in his yard
>It stopped after a few weeks, but we still nope about it to this day.

(Just to confirm, the security cam shit was deleted every 24 hours, cuz no way can a dude barely above poverty line afford 200 TB of storage a month)

anywho that's just one of many stories about this thing that was taking on the form of different friends in our group.

We have a fuck ton of legends and spooky shit in Mexico. There's this one that isn't exactly spooky bit still kinda neat.
Juan Soldado is one that's from my city specifically, its the story of this dude who was in the army and while stationed in Tijuana was falsely accused of raping an 8 year old and was killed.
He has a shrine in Tijuana and you can supposedly pray to him to receive help with family matters, health, and supposedly even criminal problems.

Well if you're interested, I can tell you a story about a wihtîkow from my reserve. It's sorta semi-traditional here

SPOOPY

Not OP but I wanna hear the fuck out of this shit.

did you ever try to look up local legends on anything similar?

So, if you have a problem, if nobody else can help, and if you can find his spirit, perhaps I could call on Juan Soldado?

youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

>not praying to the patron saint of drug smuggling
que asco

yes please
rip also neat
yeah I have absolutely no clue what it is, The reagion of the U.S im from has cases of witch and "goat men" legends but they do not really match this case.

Alright, give me a bit to green text this.

Not talking about La Llorona. Just by writing this I feel uneasy.

The difference is Malverde is a saint for people doing bad things, Juan Soldado is for people who are innocent.

>La Llorona
Who? do you have a story? im in the process of green texting one.

Go ahead.

He means this.
lallorona.com/1legend.html

I've heard of the story, just not quite the full details. Sort of a standard 'woman in white, searching for her lost children' ghost tale, but the details make everything darker.

She murdered her own children, and was betrayed by her husband (mother fucking Cortes) after being betrayed by her own people (sold into slavery).

Her life was pretty shitty.

Is there any belief she could be given peace somehow?

She has to find her children alive. So it's not possible anymore.

Shit, and the only way I would even imagine that would be possible from a /x/ stand point would be to travel to the underworld and speak with the Aztec gods to make a case to end her suffering and return her children to her. And even then, they probably wouldn't be alive so much as reunited.

This is a local story that many people at my reserve know about. This was told by my Grandfather.
>wabasca circa early-mid 1800s (black area)
>many people around these parts are very familiar with eachother
>a man whose name is forgotten to time goes trapping on the north side of the lake (red area) for a week
>after about two weeks later, he hasnt returned.
>no one knows what could have happened, but many people suspect the worse
>in the months that followed since the mans disappearance, people who travelled to the north end would never return
>then one day, a man who scoffed at the rumours went to go trap at the north end
>camping at night by the beach with canoe at the shore
>hears something in the bushes
>thinks it to be a fox or coyote
>so he grabs his rifle and waits for it to get closer
>sees a very pale humanoid figure
>he sees a glimpse of the face
>figure is covered in stained red blood all over mouth and hands
>man screams and shoots as he realised the trapper who went missing before him had become a wihtikô
>bullets do nothing
>he jumps in canoe and paddles away back to town
>he tells of the encounter
>everyone mow knows to stay away from the north end
Cont…

This is something that happened long ago and I didn't think much of it but I guess I'm in a spooky mood and got a feeling of dread when I remembered it.

>be me sure.png
>we start walking together and we get to the train rails
>start walking across the rails, after a while we're out of town and I only see fields
>like the retard I am I finally realize something is off
>"uh where are we going?"
>"to the dance of course"
>I tell her I changed my mind and promptly return back, but being young I got lost in town
>thankfully I went to a shop and said "can you take me back to mom" and these people have me an orange juice and somehow found my parents

The memory is vague but I vividly remember the sight of the fields along the empty trainrails. I wonder where the hell that girl was going. Childhood memories can be quite scary.

> wihtikô
is that the same as the wendigo?

I was trying to sleep because of this spooky shit and suddenly felt something cold. I thought it was someone. Clear your bed before going to sleep.

Forgot the pic

La Llorona will haunt your dreams

>it's another user takes an hour to type a short greentext episode

Fuck you

when i was 13 there were a house located just outside the town i live in that no one had lived in since the previous owner went missing at new years. it's located on the way to and from my school. it was summer and in the middle of the day so it wasn't a scary setting at all.
there is a rumour that the house is haunted so me and 2 of my friends wanted to explore it and film it to put on youtube and become famous. we went there and it was just a normal house destroyed by punks and nothing happened even when asking a ghost to show themselves.
the house was small but had a 2nd floor and an aticc but no basement. again nothing to see on the 2nd floor but in the attic there were really dark and no lights only a tiny window in the roof that was partly blocked by birdshit and other stuff. so this would be where a ghost would be if there were one so we started the camera but it was too dark to see anything so my friend turned on the flashlight in his phone and i shit you not we saw an old man hiding behind a couple of cardboard boxes staring at us. i was the first to notice and screamed like a little girl which made the man run towards us. idk if he tried to flee or attack us but we all ran for our life down the starcases and out of the driveway and waited on him to appear but he never did, probably because he ran out of the backdoor and then over the corn fields.
he was either mentally insane or a drug addict. his face looked like a third world road and his eyes were red as fuck

>people started to get more worried over time
>north side is blocked off for years
>eventually after quite some time, 4 men have had enough
>they plan on killing the wihtikôw
>they see the medice man to ask how to kill the wihtikôw
>the medicine man tells them that in order to kill a wihtikôw, you must chop its head off with back end of an axe
>the sharp end will only cut his head off and reregenerate as stronger than before
>so the four men voyage to the north end
>after some time camping and hunting, a week perhaps
>three of them go off to hunt for food
>one of them stats to gaurd the camp
>on their return, they see the wihtikôw at their camp and it had finished devouring the head of the one who stayed
>they rush to the axe they had brought with them
>they shove the wihtikôw on the ground with their rifles and attempt to hold it down for a quick chance
>one of them grabs the axe and slams the back end of the axe on its throat
>repeatedly does this till the head is connected by a threaf
>in a moments though, they wanted to make sure the wihtikôw never comes back alive
>they scatter its parts all around the lakes area
To this day, no one knows where the parts are
Yes, it's our Cree variant

Holy shit, this is between hilarious and spooky

sleep tight

> Be me
>somewhere between 8-10
>family lives in the middle of buttfucknowhere
>grandparents were visiting
>family spotted something beside the patio
>described as an old hag with black skin and grotesque features.
>she had long sharp teeth like fangs.
>was carrying dead grotesque baby
>my grandpa tells everyone to run to another room and stay in there
>try to look what's there
>saw nothing
>my maid pushes me to the room
>everyone the next day says they saw it even my sibling
>All I saw was an empty black spot
>did not see the demon cause was watching tv
My grandparents are very religious and had the house and the surrounding land blessed by a priest afterwards. There are also legends of witches arounf where i live.

'tis a good day when mankind is able to triumph over the demons that torment us.

Thank you.

A skeleton popped out.

rip in spaghetti guy who stayed behind

that what happens when you inject one marijuana

My Grandfather told me that back in the 50s about there, that his distant uncle Leonard Auger i think his name was, had wanted to see if this story was real.
So he had went to the north end to find proof. Allegedly he had actually found an oddly shaped axe just a bit into the bush from the shore from where he was looking that was buried slightly into the ground.
The metal was actually not of anything that would be typical of an axe, it was an unknown metal my Grandfather said.
His uncle started to have nightmares for years ever since he found that axe.
In one of those nightmares, he had a spirit tell him that he must get rid of the axe from his home to stop having nightmares.
So he dug it out of the shed and went to one of the lakes on his canoe with the axe, to which then he chucked it in the center of the lake, eventually the nightmares did stop.
Kinda creepy tb h

The one thing that bothers me is that he should've kept it somewhere, perhaps give it to a medicine man for safe keeping and not throw it away.
That's how history becomes myth
Sorry for the typos btw, been typing all day and my hands pretty much dead. Also, I'm very tired

Don't worry dude, it was a good read. But do you think the axe was cursed ?

Perhaps.
When i was told about the axe in the story, i imagined like a fire axe, or a hatchet of some sort. My Grandfather explained after that the axe was black and slightly curved on the blade (whatever that means, it was very vague).
Maybe the medice man had in his posession an axe that had already killed a wihtikôw before.
My guess is the axe became posessed with the spirit of the wihtikôw

I live in the Most Densely populated countries in the EU, and still Got a spoopy story.
I live on a farm but the closest house is like a 10 min walk. Town is 15 min with bicycle.
So i was home alone half a year ago, playing some video games. It was about 2:00 AM when i heard weird sounds outdoors. Sounded like a fout legged creature walking around the House down my rooms window. The dog was still walking losely so i figured it was her.
The sound stopped. I thought nothing of it.
Half An hour later it started again. Again, thought nothing of it. But then the dog started to growl, and our dog van barely growl, it most of the time sounds like some weird high pitched sound because shes retarded OR something. But this time it was a full growl, you could hear the fear in it.
So i figured must be burglers OR some shit, had Them before. Although the dog is docile and useless as fuck because before the dog Just Got locked up by the burglers. But still I went downstairs to check it out. When they are me theyll probably flee, I hot my bros gun, turn on the lights and went outside, first calling the dog, but No response.
I walker around a bit and Saw nothing, "chickenshits must have left".
Now I didnt Saw anything, except my dog curled up in the corner shaking. That freaked me out, I called her and took her inside, locked the Doors and turned on All the lights.
Never happened again tho.

Not really spoopy. But disturbing.

>Be Me
>Around 15-16
>Halloween night
>Trick or Treating. (That’s right I still did it at the age fuck you, free candy.)
>Walking around with 8/10 girlfriend
>Still dunno how why she went after me
>Average like 5-6/10
>Walkin, walkin, walkin.
>Pass by the bushes
>Bushes Start rustling
>Ohshit!.jpeg
>Get in front of girlfriend with my dukes up
>The random skinny Puerto Rican kid from school jumps out of the bushes
>”Hehehe hey user, hey anons girlfriend! Happy Halloween!”
>”Oh, hey man. How are you?”
>”Oh you know, chillin Hehehe.”
>”Well... Nice seeing you man, see you around school.”
>”user wait! I got something to show you guys!”
>Why not it’s Halloween
>Dude Pulls his phone out his pocket and flips through pics and vids
>Puts it in front of me and hits play
>Just a video of him jerkin it
>”That’s not quite it.... That’s not quite it... That’s not quite it.”
>Says that every stroke he makes
>Nut finally bust
>”Thhhaaaatttzzzz it!”
>Shakes my fuckin head not believing what I just watched
>Girlfriend starts screaming
>He starts laughing and runs away into the tree line
>MFW
>He’s Puerto Rican, don’t stand a chance chasing him.
>Weekend passes and go back to school
>Tell various people what happened
>Haha great story user
>Oh user so and so wouldn’t do that
>Have girlfriend confirm it
>Haha you two are so cute together with you’re stories
>All through high school he taunted is with it
>No one ever believed us.
>Stopped telling people eventually

Fout=four*
Are should be see*
Van = van*
Hot = Got*
Walker=walked*

Oops

Also thinking back on it i dont even think it was the dog growling.
And the thing walking sounded quite heavy.

In Germany there is a legend about some austrian guy who singlehandedly killed 6 trillion jews with wooden gas chambers and small one-person ovens

some people here still believe in it ...

>the holocust never happened
>9/11 was an inside job
>And the world is flat
Did I miss anything

What do you think it is was? Are there any legends of monsters in the Netherlands?

>the CIA assassinated Kennedy
>pizzeria that is a cover for a child sex ring

We could probably keep going.

>the Moon landing was faked
>dinosaurs did not exist
>bigfoot is real and lives in California
There is just too much

Rio de Janeiro is filled with cariocas.
Spooky.

No Idea, ive Got absolutely nothing

Did some fast research:
Only thing we have are the standard shit. Werewolves, White Witcher, gnomes, ghosts, demons, and ghost animals.

You want creepy stories, have kids.

My daughter told me about the eyeless head of a man that lives in the floor, that weeps in tears of blood, because his family was crushed in a collapsing building and his body was torn to pieces because he was pulled under a passing tank.

>>He shoves me off and the things arm like stretches to grab a can from the desk ~4-5 feet away
>>Fuckin nails Alan in the face
quickscope
That spook sounds like a total bro who's just in it to fuck with people

Spooky shit men

Yeah especially because she's 2.

I have a 4 year old and i cant even phantom mine sayng something like that.
I would go insane just hearing my Daughter speak about cryng blood

>Have girlfriend confirm it

haha cuck

when i was 13 these fat disgusting humanoid beasts invaded my country

Every hallows eve the skeleton of Paul Bunyan rises from his resting place on Mt. Denali in Alaska to make his trek home in Maine, spooking the leafs into a coma for the night to steal from their maple reserves.