Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/05/pizzly_bears.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least black people arent autistic like you

>first science lies about earth being round and now this
fuck steven hawkings!

not an argument

>I understand nothing about genetics: the post

This is literally on the level of flat-earthers.

Read a goddamn book. Jesus.

not an argument

>I understand nothing about taxonomy: the post

I'd fuck all four what's the big deal?

If you take a white Irish woman and put her in the African desert, you will notice the melanin content increase in the skin each generation of her children, children's children, and so forth, producing a darker pigment that is more appropriate to the climate.

If you take a Eurasian jackal and put it in the African desert, it will die. That's the difference, you autistic retards.

/thread

If you take a white Irish woman and put her in the African desert she will die too ;)

Only if she's retarded like you are, cunt

Same species mean they can mate and their children are able to have kids, it happens amongst all human races
It's not the case of these jackals

Humans have that much diversity because we are smart and can live in all continents without dying, animals can't. Except dogs, because they live with us, ence their massive diversity

Yeah bro you tell it like it is. The white race will surely win with you on our side

Only if she can't outrun the niggers ;)

>Irish woman
>if
lmao

I wonder if you will look back at these posts and shudder when you are an adult.

If you take an African population and eliminate United Nations aid, it will die.

If you take a white population and remove minority diversity, it will send people to the moon. That's the difference, you jewish retards.

not an argument

Is this show any good? Been thinking about marathoning the first episode.

>look back at these posts
Do you know how this website works newfriend?

This board is such fucking cancer at this point

stop

wtf I hate science now

>When these posts disappear, so will all my memories of them

What a strange and debilitating disease you must have. Just like the guy from Memento.

lel

So what exactly do you think the mechanism is that would cause multiple generations of White Irish M/White Irish F to produce darker kids over time?

>i take credit for things i had absolutely nothing to do with
Sounds like something a nigger would do

>If you take a white population and remove minority diversity, it will send people to the moon.

>remove jewish people
>go to the moon

lol I think not

I am an adult ;)

lets discuss this movie or television show further

>n-n-no, you!
>t. nigger

No

You cant really look at memories though now can you

Mom must be proud

My wife's boyfriend has cancer, don't you make fun of that disease

>If you take a white Irish woman and put her in the African desert, you will notice the melanin content increase in the skin each generation of her children, children's children, and so forth, producing a darker pigment that is more appropriate to the climate.

this is not even remotely true, her DNA determines the melanin count and it does not change in relation to the sun and will be passed on to her children regardless

Not fooling anyone. The winky faces alone are a dead giveaway that you are at least below the age of 18.

>if you put the Irish woman in the african desert, she will get BLACKED

>t. kikeberg

>The two different types of jackal cannot breed with each other
>niggers and white people can
HURRDURR

White people are actually green and asians are orange? Truly the greatest discovery humanity has ever achieved

Not that guy but are you implying animals don't migrate and adjust?

polar and grizzly bears can mate and have kids that doesn't make them the same species, faggot

why is this on Sup Forums?

Jews are literally the smartest race.

;)

t. underage ;^)

i hate niggers as much as the next guy but this isnt Sup Forums related you fucking faggot

The darker of her children will have better odds and so forth and so on.

That's not how it works you dumb cunt, skin tone would darken over time via a random mutation of darker skin being beneficial resulting in an increased chance of survival. What you wrote is just a common misconception

Why are you you on Sup Forums?

Seriously is a fucking retard who thinks he's intelligent, which is the worst kind.

>and their children are able to have kids

>and their children are able to have kids

Jesus man, dont admit that

>You cant really look at memories though now can you

This is the brain on autism.

maximus baitus.

>what is a mule
>american """""education"""""

Same with horse and donkey, but the result can't breed

It's the same in vegetals, for that reason limes don't have seeds

your mom's a mule pedro

Nazi's were jewish

I hope he dies

Not exactly. Ever heard of a tan?

underrated post

kek, see And I'm not American

>oh shit hes right
>wait a minute... I know just what to do!
>ill call him autistic!

Getting a tan does not mean your children will have an inherently darker skin tone by default you retard

it will take 500,000 years for that to happen and it happens on populations not on singleton irish women you fucking retard

>>and their children are able to have kids

They can. slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/05/pizzly_bears.html

You're the one blindly accepting misinformation so I'd say you're the retard.

But it does mean that it can happen in real time.

Which has nothing to do with inherent skin color

blacks don't have dat dere superior neanderthal dna

I am not personally threatened by black people, so I have focused zero mental energy on determining whether they are the same species as I am.

Someone didn't watch the new power rangers

It does because it implies skin color is not inherent

This quite literally says nothing.

Dude if you seriously can't even fathom a figurative or metaphorical statement and interpret everything as strictly literal you have to be somewhere on the spectrum. I honestly don't understand how this can be the first time you've encountered the idea of looking back on your memories unless you're either completely uneducated or mentally disabled.

Literally the only intelligent post in this thread.

The post you quoted talks about her children/children's children and so forth, not her. Also humans have only been around 200,000 years, and literally everyone was black back then.

That's not how evolution works you fucking idiot.

I'm done with your retardation

Including yours?

>literally everyone was black back then

No, they weren't.

kek

Yes they were

>I am not personally threatened by black people
Congrats on living in an isolated, upper class, heavily policed area--otherwise, you haven't been paying attention. if you don't prepare, their genetic deficiencies, manipulated by an alien race, will definitely consume your mental energy, or that of your children.

is this b8? I've shilled posted better than this

This is exactly the type of scientific ignorance you have to have to believe the religious dogma that "everyone is equal."

No wonder you just believe whatever the politicians and comedy central anchors tell you.

If you don't agree that humans as they are today originated from Africa, then you can let me know where they came from. Otherwise I'll let you get back to what you do best, calling people retards.

Prove that people 200 000 years ago were not black

Poverty and lack of parents who give a damn, is the main cause for their behavior.

there is only one race = the human race

you fucking racist

He's not wrong though. Her children will have darker skin through mating with Africans.

>implying that believing what alt-right websites and heavily biased statistics tell you is better

cool, I guess we can get rid of affirmative action then

race has a higher correlation with crime than either of those two things

>the richest blacks still score the same as the poorest whites
kek, keep telling yourself that or rage "b-b-but the source is flawed, the scores are manipulated!!!!"

>alien race
Jews, you fucking autist